[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we tell our spooky work stories, ill start >be me working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: WP_20160512_006.jpg (938 KB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160512_006.jpg
938 KB, 3072x1728
ITT we tell our spooky work stories, ill start

>be me working in garden center of a hardware store
>customers are always assholes
>one guy walks past me and yells "come with me"
>dont bother to tell him I'm in the middle of something, he would be a bitch about it
>takes me to the bags of rocks and shit
>I should mention here this was a very fit contractor
>says "ill take four bags of that" and stands back to watch me load it
>as I'm bent over he says "you're a good man, Anon"
>I'm used to people awkwardly reading my name tag and using my name but i was damn sure that my name tag was never facing him
>he stares at me for a few seconds, implying that I should pull the cart for him
>I oblige to get this asshole out of there
>"good man anon"
>I take him to the registers and sure enough he wants me to load it for him
>watches me from behind as I load the bags in his truck
"you're a good man anon" he says again and touches my shoulder
>I walk back in the store and resume my day
>fast forward to 10 pm, store is closed and the few of us left all head to our cars
>I always park in a shady spot near some bushes
>get in my car, window still down from when I rode in that afternoon
>"good man"
>slam key in ignition and peel out, burned a lot of rubber
>later found out that he was seen touching himself the whole time he was watching me work

I have more stories I can share if this thread is still kicking when I get home from work after 10
>>
OP's a good man
>>
>get in my car, window still down from when I rode in that afternoon
>"good man"

I dont really get this part.

Also who told you that the guy was playing with his weener?
>>
>>17685471
He was outside my car and the cashiers told me, he was rubbing through his pants
>>
File: 1461243577325.jpg (42 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1461243577325.jpg
42 KB, 480x720
>>17685428

He just wanted a little booty anon.
>>
>>17685498
It didn't help that I had cut my jeans into shorts and cut too short so I looked like a slutty construction worker
>>
>>17685428
Are you a gril?
>>
>>17685578
Nope just a man with a nice ass
>>
is this paranormal?

you should have said he was a ghost
>>
>>17685578
grow up
>>
>>17685666
>666
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.