[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astral Projection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: they-live_2.jpg (161 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
they-live_2.jpg
161 KB, 1600x900
Girlfriend can astral project or spirit walk or whatever - leave her body during sleep and walk about.

How can I test this?
>>
put a note or object or whatever in a locked room?
>>
>>17685432
That's a good one, but I live in a strangely designed flat. We basically can't lock any of the doors except the front one. Are there any other ways?

Also is it spirit walking or astral projection? Is there a difference?
>>
Interesting tactics to pussy whip you out of cheating.
>>
>>17685438
Hahahaha :D
>>
>>17685436
I guess it's the same thing in this context. spirit walking can also mean like following a calling or whatever. but in this context it's basically astral projection. tell her to go next door and report back on what she sees. then go visit the next-door neighbors on some pretext or whatever and see if it matches up.
>>
>gf
Right.
>>
>>17685446
That's a good one, she has also said that when she does it, the outside world seems to be really quite dark. Buildings inside are apparantly bright 'like summer'.
>>
>>17685446
Too convoluted. Hide a note in a place common to you both away from the house, don't tell her what it is but do tell her where. Easy.
>>
>>17685423
>Girlfriend
Stopped reading. If you faggots just want a place where you can brag about being socially well-adjusted and make everything about you and your social lives instead of contributing about the board topic, go the fuck to /r9k/ or /soc/ and stay there.
>MY GIRLFRIEND!
>>
And you believe that?
>>
>>17685423
You're looking at something like the AWARE studies.

AWARE showed tho that nobody really has those near death out of body floating around experiences.
>>
>>17687148
>AWARE showed tho that nobody really has those near death out of body floating around experiences.

citation needed; aslo
>interviews
cool science; obviously flawed af
>>
>>17687148
Regarding the one case that was validated and timed using auditory stimuli during cardiac arrest, Parnia concluded, "This is significant, since it has often been assumed that [these] experiences ... are likely hallucinations or illusions, occurring either before the heart stops or after the heart has been successfully restarted, but not an experience corresponding with 'real' events when the heart isn't beating. In this case, consciousness and awareness appeared to occur during a three-minute period when there was no heartbeat. This is paradoxical, since the brain typically ceases functioning within 20-30 seconds of the heart stopping and doesn’t resume again until the heart has been restarted. Furthermore, the detailed recollections of visual awareness in this case were consistent with verified events.

“Thus, while it was not possible to absolutely prove the reality or meaning of patients’ experiences and claims of awareness, ... it was impossible to disclaim them either and more work is needed in this area. Clearly, the recalled experience surrounding death now merits further genuine investigation without prejudice.
>>
>>17687064

It's okay to be a kissless virgin, anon. Rise above your flesh, focus on that pineal gland.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.