[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at Denver International Airport right now, and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 4-Blue-Mustang-Len-Borden.jpg (104 KB, 500x751) Image search: [Google]
4-Blue-Mustang-Len-Borden.jpg
104 KB, 500x751
I'm at Denver International Airport right now, and I've heard quite a few spooky theories about thr place.

What do you think about DIA, /x/? Any specific things an /x/phile should check out?
>>
>>17685036
I beheld a pale horse.
>>
>>17685036
Its actually already been leaked and confirmed that there is a massive underground tunnel system underneath DIA and the surrounding areas. Thats really the only reason they built it so far off to the side of Denver itself. Supposedly the system was built to house world leaders and government officials on 12/21/2012, or inthe event of the Yellowstone eruption, but none of that can be proven.

I quite honestly dont know what I think. The airport itself went WAY above budget and completion time because of the tunnel system, but theres honestly no telling why they built it. parts of the theories also revolve around teh fact that DIA has the longest runways in the country, but in all honesty I think they did that so they can serve as a functioning airport for bigger planes when they come around instead of having to expand the runways in the future.

My biggest issue with pretty much any conspiracy like DIA is why the fuck they would leave evidence like the weird art and the oxygen supply tunnels for the underground network so open if they wanted it to be a secret.
>>
>>17685493
Denver would be one of the worst possible places to go(not counting Wyoming) to hide from a Yellowstone eruption.
>>
>>17685493
Spaceport, broth
>>
>the horse statue has a dick and balls
Ok wow
>>
what do I know about denver international airport?
uhm, back in december/janurary i flew out to colorado to see my girlfriend and on the way back i smuggled 30 1mg kpins through the airport inside of an altoids can, i was fucked up on them already and i decided to take them with me without a prescription in my name like it was no big deal but all went fine
>>
Look at the paintings, the ruins in the middle, the horses asshole and the tornado shelter
>>
File: Doge-Meme-Original-12.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Doge-Meme-Original-12.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>17685636
welcome 2 the occult
>>
Find that time capsule thing that says "New world commission" or something like that post a pic
>>
>>17685636
Glad someone else noticed the dick and balls on that thing.
>>
check these evil trip muhfugga
>>
>>17686662
now check these evil quads
>>
>>17685493
the Citadel is old news
>>
File: mesteno-blog-image2.jpg (211 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
mesteno-blog-image2.jpg
211 KB, 500x667
>>17685036
Oklahomo here
The dick and balls are intense close up
Pic related
>>
>>17685493
Nigga its turning into a space station. No joke, google it.
>>
>>17686667
stay salty
>>
>>17685636
Have you never seen a statue before? They're generally not censored. I think it's less common for them to not have visible genitalia.
>>
is it true that Queen Elizabeth has huge landholdings next to it or nah?

also why the fuck would they build it in the shape of an almost-swastika, i mean, seriously it's not even practical. traversing that fucking place if you have to go to another terminal takes so fahking long

and anyway Denver already had an international airport why did they have to build another one?

and, if it is indeed Space Illuminati HQ, why the leaping fuck would they paint a big mural about the coming world war and global rebirth of humanity in the middle of it? and plunk a big-ass creepy Pale Horse with glowing red fucking eyes in front of it?

once you start to see the signs, you realize that they're just rubbing our noses in it.

boy oh boy would i love to roam around those lower levels though, and see how deep down the place goes. i love speculating what's down there. Elevator to Agartha? Grand Central Station for maglev trains between DUMBS? What kind of event management logistics would be required at a subterranean Sheraton serving greys, mantids and reptilians? These things are fun to think about.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (79 KB, 752x543) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
79 KB, 752x543
>>17686839

What the fuck is the horse standing on? It looks like a tide pool rock. Sea Horse pun?
>>
>>17686500
Seconding this request
>>
File: mustangrear1.jpg (51 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
mustangrear1.jpg
51 KB, 640x427
>>17685036
Would you?
I would
>>
>>17688914
From what I can find the Queen does in fact own plots of land around the airport.

The swastika thing I honestly think is a retarded observation, the terminal and runways literally just look like what would happen if a 2 year old tried to draw one. I firmly believe they designed it like that just to prevent the runways from running right next o each other. As I mentioned earlier in the thread they build the longest runways int he world to be able to accommodate larger planes in the future without having the build the runway for them later.

Same explanation for the original airport, they just wanted a bigger one planning for the future again if you ask me.

As for the art I have no real explanation, other than they just hired some new age artists to do it. The horse is obviously supposed to be a play on the "fierceness" of the Denver Broncos. Funny enough that statue is considered cursed, and is part of the theories. The artist that was originally hired to build the horse was crushed to death in his studio when a piece of the horse broke off and fell on him.

As for the tunnels, as I mentioned its been proven that the tunnels are real. You can actually look around the area on google earth and see the buildings and other structures that house the air circulation system for the tunnels. Theres really no telling what they were built for. Denver has always been one of those cities that tries to incorporate new technology for convenience, as shown by the public mag train system that runs around the entire city. The tunnels were quite possibly built to house some future underground train system.
>>
>>17691300
>>>/mlp/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.