[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have that youtube video of some guy waving some kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: proof of purchase.png (62 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
proof of purchase.png
62 KB, 250x249
Does anyone have that youtube video of some guy waving some kind of weird pyramid at the sky and the clouds separating and forming a hole where he was aiming

i think the pyramid was made out of some weird stuff called orchalum, you guys used to meme about it all the time
>>
nobody huh
>>
Orgone energy.
>>
last i read, anyone using functioning orgone devices get visited by them alphabet agents.
>>
CHEEENGE ENTOO AH SQUUUIIRE cloud
>>
>>17687515

The funny thing about the guy who developed the orgone theory is that the government went to his house and forced him to destroy his devices. If orgone is fake, who cares if some guy is making stupid devices?
>>
File: skycube81f.png (171 KB, 663x410) Image search: [Google]
skycube81f.png
171 KB, 663x410
I don't know about the pyramid in the sky but I have heard of the cube in the sky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPquewvNAE4
>>
>>17687871
any device that uses metal conuctors is probably legit.

don't orgone devices use a copper frame as a conductor?
>>
File: 1461571368201.jpg (21 KB, 504x415) Image search: [Google]
1461571368201.jpg
21 KB, 504x415
Since orgone has verifiable proof, this thread is not going to have many replies. Because people will get BTFO when denying the subject like they do in most threads.

6 posters. That's all. the rest of /x is shills and trolls.
>>
File: 1910 times.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1910 times.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>17687930
How would this thing be?
>>
>>17689219
>How big
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.