[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's do an experiment! Here's a random symbol I made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: symbol.jpg (21 KB, 405x415) Image search: [Google]
symbol.jpg
21 KB, 405x415
Let's do an experiment!

Here's a random symbol I made with my stunning artwork on paint. Took me one WHOLE MINUTE.

Now here's what we do. Concentrate on the symbol. Send all your positive energy towards it. Stare at its, focus on it, whatever. Just whatever you need to do to send positive energy towards it.

Basically, if enough people do this, we will "charge" the symbol. One symbol, with multiple people sending their energies to it will hopefully give it power.

Once you do it, draw the symbol on a piece of paper, take it with you and test it out somehow. Buy a scratch ticket, ask the girl you've been wanting to out on the date, go to the job interview, etc. See if it works. I'll post again tomorrow and see if anyone even tried the experiment.

Pic related, it's the symbol we are using.
>>
Im sending it all my negative energy.
>>
>>17684890
:^)
>>
Im infecting the symbol with my forced meme energy hope you dont mind op.
>>
>>17684890
Probably not the best idea. Sending it energy means you're connected to it so it's just going to backfire on you.
>>
>>17684882
can i print this meme out and cum on it?
>>
>>17684896
Well I dont care.
Life is shit time to make it even more shit.
>>
>>17684882
Looks like a guy going on a sharp turn on a roller coaster with his hands in the air
>>
>>17684902
That's just asking for a succubus!
>>
>>17684905
You got an wild imagination.
>>
>>17684907
Oh yeah count me in i want to get laid.
Dont care if i die
>>
>charging a sigil someone created anonymously

all y'alls getting cursed
>>
>>17684919
Oh yeah cant wait.
In fact ill curse it right now and send my negative energy to it.
>>
>>17684922
>>17684890
>>17684895
These guys fucked up such a brilliant idea. Initially i wanted to draw it and exploit to my favor, but now I'm insecure.
>>
File: SWASTIKA.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
SWASTIKA.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
If we're talking about energy filled symbols, Hitler already got you boys covered.
>>
>>17684944
>Fucked up by sending meme energy
Ok I dont know how that fucks up stuff.
>>
>>17684949
I am not sure that the meme energy is good.
>>
>>17684958
No forced meme energy is good energy.
>>
>>17684948
>swastika
>hitler
Good goy.
>>
>>17684966
This symbol would turn into chaos energy mixing it with meme energy!
>>
>>17684882
not at all bad idea.

Sending in progress.

Honestly man, I've been trough tough times, and I know we all want to be happy, some are jaded, Im still hangin'
Love me some blues ballads, random rhyme throwing.

Still - NOW SENDING PURE ++++++ DISTILLED ENERGY.

:DDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>17684948
The Swastika is WAY older than Hitler, you indoctrinated pleb.
>>
>>17685464
And look at how much power Hitler had!!!!
>>
I once used swastika in my rituall
Pure raw energy,thou really hard to refine
>>
done and drawn on the back of my lottery ticket
>>
Is this loss?
>>
>>17684882
I believe it is a crippled roach.
>>
I'm going to print this out and use it as toilet paper
>>
>>17687683
Meh. Energy is energy. Even shitty energy works.
>>
File: 1405785984184 (2).jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1405785984184 (2).jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>17684949
>>17684958
>>17684966
>meme energy
>>
>>17684905
I fuckin see it brah

I feel it

Either that or its rectangleman's armpit with a huge tumor on it that's going against the whole purpose of being rectangleman
>>
>>17684905
Holy shit I see it, what the fuck is wrong with you, how did you see that?
>>
>>17684890
Savage
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.