[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Numerology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 500x750
What is the basis for numerology? From what source is meaning derived from numbers?
>>
Numbers were discovered not invented.
>>
>>17684335
I'm referring to the study of numerology, not so much the obvious and concrete meaning of numbers by which we do math. The numerical meaning I want to understand the occult sources for numbers, such as 666, 444, and 7.
>>
>>17684331
stupidity is it's source
>>
>>17684331
Im not meant to tell these things to you because it could wreck you.
All I can sayvis search and youll find.
Numerology is based on the matrix we live in.
>>
>>17684331

Egypt. That's where the first encoding took place. The idea of writing itself, though, came there from Mesopotamia.
>>
thinking in analogies is the key. there is no absolute authority in numerology - there are even different offshoots within traditions like kabbala. one philosophy will produce different associations with different numbers than another. For example, in Kabbalah it's thought that six is the number of the sun - hindu numerology opines that one is symbolically more suited for sun. Anyways, the first three numbers carry somewhat universal symbolical meanings - one for unity, two for polarity, three for mediating between the two. It gets more obscure and subjective the further you go
>>
>>17684331
literaly somebodys ass
>>
>>17684471
>polarity

lel
>>
>>17684346
>stupidity is it's source
>it's source
>it's

Try again. Your stupidity is showing.
>>
>>17684471
But why is 6 representative of the sun? Stirictly because it was decided? Where is the logic?
>>
>>17684746
in QBL one of the core concepts is a sequence of emanation; creation presented in numbers from one through ten, each individual number representing a level of reality, ten being material existence, one being godhead. in some kabalistic tradition sun is seen as the sixth step in the chain of emanation, hence it's number six - also the word sun in hebrew is 666. that's how it works in their system - other systems work differently
>>
>>17684746
so-called sacred geometry. four is a square, three is a triangle, five a pentagram
>>
>>17684335
kill yourself
>>
>>17684792
some srs stupid shit i agree
>>
Has anybody seen "kamen" numbers? It's like those sudoku grids only it's just one box, numbers 1-9 in random placing. This pattern i suppose originated from Kabbalah (which also took from ancient Egyptian magic), but I've seen Pakistani talismans using the same system, and Thai black magic too. I wish someone could explain more about it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.