[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think paranormal things happen more often than you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 800x526
Anyone else here have had a lot of paranormal experiences but just sort of "forgot" about them?

When I think about it, I've had a lot of them... One from when I was a kid and I bolted out of my bed in the midnight, and I was shaded by a clone of myself.
Recently, I felt like I heard voices from inside my head (felt like they were buzzing from my teeth), but they quickly disappeared.
The other day I was also playing with my dog when I heard a voice say something super loudly, but so short I couldn't identify what it was. I just sort of let it slide and ignored.
It's funny how that despite all of these things happening, I haven't connected them to the paranormal even once. As a matter of fact I'd just brush them off straight away.
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 2048x2048
>>
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
>>17684206
fuck u cato
>>
>>17684174
>forgot
I never forget, but I choose to ignore a lot of stuff.
>>
Could be.
>>
>>17684598
this
>>
>>17684174
No, paranormal things don't often occur but people here tend to see everything in their lives as paranormal.

/thread
>>
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
I was thinking about this the other day OP. They say kids are a lot more sensitive to paranormal thing, and most people have weird stories about kids saying or seeing creepy shit... Well think about it like, when you're a kid and your parents smoke, it may bother you bad. So as the years go on, it bothers you less and less. Then you grow old, and start smoking, and you don't notice it at all. Even when the cigarette is stuck in your mouth
>>
>>17684206

hello cato
>>
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
>>17684206
grow up cato you faggot cat
>>
>>17687526
That's super deoressing. I might quit smoking now.
>>
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
>>17687526
that shit is scary mango
>>
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
>>17684174
Yes
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
>>17684174
I believe some are more susceptible to the paranormal than others. I have seen spirits as a kid, my apartment is haunted , and there is some love spell or curse on me. I know it's paranormal and not crazy because I was thinking how crazy it was while typing.
>>
>>17684206
Hi cato
>>
>>17684206
Hello cato
>>
>>17684174
Yes. People tend to filter out things that don't fit. Me and some friends were driving some deserted backroads one night and saw a werewolf/dogman/whatever stand up on its hind legs at the edge of a cemetery and chase us a good quarter mile.

We were all freaking out about it and trying to figure out what it was we saw. We all agreed it got up on its hind legs to chase us. A week later, everyone but me didn't want to talk about it, and it we did, they'd just call it a "weird dog" and everyone insisted they didn't remember it chasing us on two legs.
>>
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
There seems to be a strong human tendency (or, at least, a strong tendency in Western culture) to rationalize/explain away anything odd. I'm sure that a lot of the time the rationalization is actually the correct answer after all, but I do wonder how often it happens that genuinely supernatural or glitch-in-the-matrix type phenomenon are rationalized away and forgotten about.
>>
>>17684206
hello cato
>>
I also think they do. Ether you ignore or don't understand what happens and let it be. For example I have seen shadows following behind me many times but they always disappear when i look so i just let it be since nothing ever comes out of it (Im speaking shadows on the ground)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.