[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woke up with weird scratches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 720x960
I haven't been doing many drugs lately & I didn't last night but I woke up this morning to find these "straight" lines & circles on my back,,,,,I own no animals & know I didn't sleep on any thing sharp I checked .....I'm coming here for help or if anyone knows what this could possibly be from
>>
>>17684030
jesus girl eat some food

also time stamp
>>
My brother woke up with scratches that were there for a few days, looked something like a deep scratch but he wasn't hurt or anything and they disappeared out of nowhere. It was never something like that though, it might've possibly been something you laid your back on earlier in the day?
>>
>>17684030
Ok, so we are bashing people asking about cryptic stuff ?
Puzzles even scratched and nobody goes in even for the fun...

But we are okay with that ? come on /x/
>>
>>17684069
Wot?
>>
>>17684030
It looks like you sleep on a mattress with no covers.
>>
Looks like you got fucked up against a fence or on a grating
>>
Its demons scratching you in your sleep, or ayy lmaos doing experiments on you
>>
File: 1449617877901.jpg (87 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1449617877901.jpg
87 KB, 620x387
In the past people went on Hero Quests, or apprenticed with a Mage, studied ancient texts -- now a days they wake up, look at their own arm and feel they've ventured into the unknown and mystical.
>>
>>17684030
I've woken up with strange scratches on my shoulders before. I'd gone to sleep on a smooth surface, with no previous scratches the night before. Woke up, gotten into the shower and realized that my shoulder was tender for some reason.
>don't harbor evil thoughts because demons will attach themselves to you
>be me the day before, thinking heavily on some bad shyt.
>all it takes for a demonic possession to occur is the intent to bond with it.
> realize that if you open the door for evil of any sort, you open the door for evil of all sorts.
>>
>>17684030
Okay, the circles are weird, we're going to need a timestamp OP
Are they anywhere else on your body?
>>
>>17684030
ALIENS

DEY BE DOING BACK CIRCLES NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMBlWE3m0rM
>>
>>17684030
timestamp
>>
>>17684030
Time stamp, show tits, show where you slept
>>
>>17685043
Yes this,might as well check your bed for broken springs that are poking through the mattress too,I had one or two of those get me before
>>
Does anyone not know what a typical cut with a razor looks like ? The person obviously cut them self with a razor and did so with little pressure.

If you try to cut yourself and don't apply enough pressure it will leave those marks that look like - - - - -. The circles were done so their cutting would look cryptic.

Nothing about this is /x/, go see a doctor for your mental instability and your obvious cry for attention from others OP.
>>
It looks like whatevers scratching you is drawing something because the little curves look like halves of circles
>>
>>17684405
^^^ this, if they weren't self-inflicted as >>17685100 suggests. at first glance the cuts do look like they were lightly made slashes with a razor

i'm not completely dismissing you because i have woken up with strange symmetrical scratches before. be especially careful where your mind goes just before sleep. think better thoughts OP. look into psychic shields, put one up in daily life, take it down, and put another one up for sleep. rinse and repeat
>>
>>17684030
Happens if you fuck on a wooden picnic table with bottlecaps on it.
>>
>>17685100
That's crap, I'm one the mentally ill faggots that takes a razor to their skin every now and again, and you couldn't do that with a razor. It's more hit or miss with a razor, you either make a proper incision or it barely shows up, it doesn't bruise like that. And the circles are far too perfect to be free handed.
>>
>>17685383
It may be light burns. As someone who's play-btanded sluts before that looks much more like the marks from that than her self-inflicted cutting marks. Also who cuts themselves on their back? lol.
>>
>Scratches

Is that what cutfags call it these days? Damn, I feel old.
>>
>>17685383
Aka mentally ill retards, helping other mentally ill retards feel less retarded. Piss off and get your self some help aswell.
>>
>>17685390
>As someone who's play-branded sluts before

Storytime?
>>
File: IMAG0902.jpg (504 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0902.jpg
504 KB, 2688x1520
>>17684030

Has OP replied yet? I don't believe so...
Those markings don't look like scratches to me. I believe those are more hickey-like, burst capillaries and such, no skin breakage, maybe even no pain.

If this is accurate to your experience OP then
we might have something in common.
>>
>>17684030
This thread has my dick's attention
>>
>>17685514
You just twist up little shapes with coat hangers, heat em.up with a lighter and touch em. As long as you don't actually leave a mark at the time, little red lines appear like OPs agree a few hours and last for like a week maybe a bit less.

I discovered this when I had a girl tired up and blindfolded and I wanted to melt some candle wav on her but the candle I grabbed didn't have a wick so I was melting it directly with a lighter but the metal parts of the lighter got so hot that it popped apart and rolled down her side and it made her cum even though I hadn't even been touching her pussy.
>>
show us ur tits
>>
>>17685577
Damn dude,sounds fun
>>
>>17685856
It was alright. She was pretty hot. The only girl I ever hooked up with that had bright red pubes. "Puffy" nipples too.
>>
>>17684030
Those are marks from sustained pressure on your skin. I get them from backpacks and leaning up against grates or lying on slatted things for too long. It's one of the shit things about being pale.
>>
id need to see a picture from the front to make the distinction whether your scars are alien, ghost, or elf related. you can only make a judgement when examining the skin on the opposite side of the body where the scars are
>>
>>17685958
You forgot Rake and home intruder related
>>
I have a friend who claims she can see ghosts and one day she woke up with scratches just like those
have you seen something weird lately around you ?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.