[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an Aghori practitioner anything about the Left Hand path.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: download (3).jpg (7 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7 KB, 188x268
Ask an Aghori practitioner anything about the Left Hand path.
>>
Why don't you lose weight you tubby autist?
>>
>>17684000
I don't weigh very much
>>
File: mantits.jpg (906 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
mantits.jpg
906 KB, 2448x3264
>>
I thought this website liked magic.
I've eaten human flesh and feces, I take my meals from the skull of a holy man, I cover my body with human ash, I only want to share my knowledge.
>>
>>17684027
You really shouldn't be eating feces. I don't care what fucking powers you get it'll make you ill
>>
>>17683998
wich doctrine ?
>>
>>17684027
Grody
>>
in which part in India you practice?
>>
>>17684097
this and do you suffer from sickness ? Have you been ill since you practice ?
>>
being gross isn't magic

consuming any of life's energy yields the same eventual result.

it's all connected, unique yet the same, and you would know this had you practiced.
>>
>>17683998
Magic isn't real. Like religion, the burden of proof lies on the one making claims about invisible forces likely linked to a mild schizophrenia.
>>
>>17684100
>>17683998
Sorry, I'm back. I'm in Varanasi, I haven't been very sick, I threw up a few times for the first month but my body is used to most of it at this point. I'm not doing this for magic powers, I just want knowledge and peace.
>>
>>17684130
Magic in the traditional sense doesn't exist, there are no magic spells that summon fireballs, but with the correct information and materials, you can do things that seem magic. I've seen gurus heal incurable diseases with fluids taken from the human body, and the rituals I've taken part in are inhuman in nature.
>>
>>17684116
Being gross isn't magic, but abandoning societal pressures can make your mind very free.
>>
i m vising Varanasi next month can we meet?
>>
>>17684141

peace relies solely on thought, not on intake.

it is only the lack of intake that will bring you insight on the nature of suffering.

there is nothing we can imbibe to grant us omniscience and a true sense of center. (well there are, but they only work for the short term and have consequences)

That paradox must be triggered within, through an honest, sincere, critical questioning of one's beliefs, and one's self.

Most are unwilling to be truly honest with themselves, deluding themselves into falsehoods because it is easier than the thought of what they might find looking within.

But that is one of the great paradoxes of reality. The cause-effect relationship that we learn is somehow mutually causative. That one cannot begin, or end, without the other.

Once you honestly analyze the role of perspective in the nature of your universe, you will realize what power you truly possess, and share.
>>
>>17684150
If you can find me. I don't live anywhere in particular, and I won't have any way to contact you. I'm in a public library right now.
>>
i m hindu, born and live in india, i want to learn our ancient knowledge anghori vidya, where can i learn.
>>
>>17684151
I'm currently on a journey of introspection. I was fed up with our modern society and gave up my worldly possessions. I have nothing, and everything. The time I've spent has honed my mind. I have no anger in my heart, I have no fear, I have no shame. I have little lust or greed. I am trying to free myself from limitations.
>>
>>17684161
You need to find a teacher, learning alone is impossible.
>>
where can i find good teacher?
>>
try
>>
>>17684172
You have to find your teacher on your own. Finding your teacher is the first step.
>>
>>17684166

The true path is balance, though that is quite hard to reach. Often, only through knowing the extremes can you truly find what balance is.

Do not be afraid to laugh at the absurdity of the universe and the self. If you don't do this from time to time, you will likely go mad. Losing your path...

Also remember (this is a typical problem) appreciation and attachment are not mutually inclusive (or exclusive) concepts. You can (and should) practice appreciation without attachment.
>>
have you seen yaksha or yakshini in real?
>>
>>17684151
Peace does always rely on intake, as well as output, so says Matangi-devi.

You can't be thoughtful without breath.
The aghori knows that what is excreted is consumed, and this brings peace.
>>
>>17684219

Peace is not attained from the physical, the path towards it can be influenced by the intake/output. Acceptance, maybe. But, suffering will always be connected to the physical realm, inescapably linked as a consequence of the cycle.

Peace (as I believe you're using it in a sense of complete one-ness) is a solution derived from pure noble intention towards environment and perspective.

At least, until you truly realize that perspective itself is also an illusion of attachment.
>>
>>17683998
I rather use my right hand to masturbate
>>
I have to leave the library now, I might check back in a couple months.
>>
>>17684027
Last thing im going to do is ask advice from a guy who thinks eating shit and human flesh will give him magic powers.
>>
>>17683998
Your contact on facebook,my dear...
>>
>>17684026
>in public library
Who was phone?
>>
Is that true, that penis can grown after your thirties, when you get steroid? Injecting to your jug? Thanks
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463000171327.jpg (7 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463000171327.jpg
7 KB, 250x237
>member of the LEFT HAND path
>literally eats shit

mfw
>>
>>17684906
No but if you take HGH it will grow but your nose will grow a bit too
>>
>all these anons recoiling at the shit thing
It's like you don't know shit about LHP
>>
>>17683998
Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing?
>>
>>17684027
>feces
What is it about India and feces?
>>
>>17684027
left hand path = edgy shit

is this what you want to share?
>>
>>17683998
I asked my spirit guide about this dude,what he said shocked me.
>>
>>17685286
Yes its odd,
>>
>>17683998
Do you get sick or the protection is real?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.