[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General capitalism conspiracies thread. Even if it was all just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 173.jpg (33 KB, 359x497) Image search: [Google]
173.jpg
33 KB, 359x497
General capitalism conspiracies thread.

Even if it was all just a story, could something like Erratas (a central network to keep tabs on people mathematically eliminated as "unproductive" using an algorithm, and prevent them from getting jobs) conceivably exist? Does it already? And if so, how long has it been going on, and how many countries do you think it's spread to?

You have to admit, with our biases against jobless/homeless/poor people, all you'd really need to do to discredit someone is just get them fired from a good job, or at least force them into a crappy fast food job, and society would stop listening to anything they'd have to say. This could easily be done automatically by a system set in motion years ago, without any input at all from "the powers that be".
>>
>>17683622
i doubt there is a conspiracy to keep particular people from getting jobs. the average person barely has a voice in the first place so i don't see why they would invest so much effort in keeping particular individuals from succeeding.

i do believe that there are efforts to keep entire classes of people down. that doesn't mean they manage to keep every poor person from moving ahead socially and financially but they do keep most of them in their place.

they even have middle class people regularly voting against their own best interests because of lies and propaganda they are fed that is constantly reinforced by those at the top through the mainstream media.

if these classes of people could ever unite politically, they could improve their own station in life and that would threaten the hierarchy that's been carefully preserved. the internet has exposed a lot of bullshit and i believe that's why they've upped the rhetoric to apocalyptic levels in recent years. they need to inflame our emotions and keep us at each other's throats over relatively meaningless political discussions while the elite quietly maintain the status quo and the average person rages against their neighbor.
>>
/leftypol/
>>
100% erratas is real, whether or not that's wgat it's called. Why do you think they keep up with the arg disinfo crap?
>>
Can someone refresh me on what erratas is
>>
>>17683622
I'm a useless piece of shit and I've never struggled so I'll say no.
>>
>>17683760
I'm glad I'm not the only one who smelled something fishy with that.

As soon as we started delving into it there were attempts to censor it until they just settled for "let's make it look like some shitty ARG". If you look at a lot of threads they couldn't even decide WHAT it was "marketing" for. And all this "backlash" precisely while /x/ is practically turning into a marketing platform for fifteen Adult Swim Alan Resnick ARG campaigns at once? Come on.

>>17683775
OP describes it. Algorithm that uses interconnected statistics to decide who to fire. Some whistleblower said that UPS, Ecolab, and some others are confirmed to use it.
>>
So how can it can be proven? With whistle-blowers?
>>
>>17683982
It'll happen sooner or later, and the public won't care, and the government won't care, and the status quo will continue grinding us all to paste to make food for the rich.
>>
Noy even conspiracy. Just look at what happens if you get caught with psychedelic drugs. Personally, the experience is enlightening, inspiring and spiritually enrichening... but if you get caught in possession of these drugs which open your mind, you will be charged with a felony and stripped of your rights to vote and getting employed by anyone that does a background check instead of actually getting to know you.
>>
>>17684229
Nah, I'd still say it's a conspiracy, just one started by long-dead old fucks trying to keep control, and now being carried on by a generation of middle aged fucks that don't know shit.
>>
bumparoo

who /kfcmurderchicks/ here
>>
>>17685268
kick ova tha chain
>>
>>17684163
/noided/ as fuck f a m

The real conspiracy is what we are all a part of. The real conspiracy is consumerism and capitalism. The status quo must be maintained by them at all cost, it matters not what we want or what others need. There's no easy to swallow bad guy like the ayys or illuminati. The hardest truth to process is that all of us, in some small way, are part of the new world order by perpetuating this system. And there's nothing you or I are gonna do about it.
>>
>>17683622

This is stupid because the capitalist society have a bigger fear of those who can dismantle it than those who cannot "produce" enough for their standarts.

This is why all alternatives to petrol, all alternatives to mass processed foods and all alternatives to livestock farms are hunted, bought and, then, destroyed by big corporations or, best, they keep the concept in store until it'S the right time to market it. Like the electric car. Perfect for an era that is living in a guilt trip about destroying the earth. market a greener alternative to your own brand and sell for an higher price.

The capitalist society actually need people to work those low wage jobs. a low wage job is not a trap, it's not a demnotivator. It is PARt of the entire system and the system needs people with little motivation to rise and little education to work these jobs.

Oftentimes, homeless people are either people who tried, in vain, to live outside of the system and failed or they are legit batshit crazy addicts and mentally ill violent fuck ups.

It seems to me, OP, like you are trying to justify failure way too much, but in all type of society, failure exists.
>>
>>17683622
I'm open to believing it. I have an excellent background and experience. I land interviews, I try, but have been unemployed for a very long time. I'm secretly a conspiracy nut.
>>
>>17686268
We just have to wait for a devastating event.
>>
>>17686289

No, you stupid fool.

Waiting for something to happen out of the blue is what these people want you to do.

While you wait, you are harmless.

Grow your own food, become independtant from the system, teach the youngest to reject the current system. Live to sharem those are all small actions that you can do to help the collective win.

The problem is that you wait for some Godly intervention to do everything for you.
>>
>>17686282
>Oftentimes, homeless people are either people who tried, in vain, to live outside of the system and failed or they are legit batshit crazy addicts and mentally ill violent fuck ups.

and you're gonna keep telling yourselves this bullshit until half the country is homeless.

"b-b-b-but homeless people are all incurably crazy zombies! they smell bad! nothing to see here!"

LITERALLY proving OP's point.
>>
>>17686289
>to wait
why wait? make it happen.
>>
>>17686288
>secretly a conspiracy nut.
which conspiracies do you believe in?
>>
>>17685268
>>17686258
ANYWHERE I GO GO GO
>>
>>17687099

Yes, because we all know half a population being homeless makes perfect fucking sense on a system build around the worker bee mentality. Great fucking logic. Unless it's another great depression, it makes litterally no sense for the government to desire a part of its population to live on the street.
>>
>>17683622
>is it possible?
yes. i watch this guy because i'm somewhat interested in tech-related stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRV6PXB6QLk

this is a 20 minute video, but in it he talks about how he lost his job because of some weird system microsoft uses that predicts if employees are worth keeping or not.
>>
>>17687213
THERE IT FUCKING IS!! ERRATAS!!
>>
>>17687205
>a system build around the worker bee mentality
Is it? That's like an extension of the whole "protestant work ethic" biz, and that's really just centuries old propaganda. I find with PWE people they make put like they do a lot but in reality not really.

As for mass homelessness it may be a bit of both. Economic forces are causing it to happen but then on top of that people are encouraged to put extra pressure in certain areas to get an idea of what happens when it gets worse, or to stop a kind of mass uprising when it gets worse for everyone at the same time.
>>
>>17687213
He was likely fired as Microsoft totally moved to an agile management framework
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/08/how-microsoft-dragged-its-development-practices-into-the-21st-century/
>>
What happened to Chronos? Any developments since we went through Rozwell's Twitter?
>>
>>17683622
That's stupid.

Capitalism isn't about production, it's about consumption.
>>
File: quipudrawing.png (319 KB, 468x386) Image search: [Google]
quipudrawing.png
319 KB, 468x386
>>17687213
What about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI

Things like erratas is the future of management.

We can stop it /x/, I have faith in you.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.