[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desert spooks? I'll be visiting the desert in two weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_n6br6mREGM1qak7wuo1_1280.jpg (423 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6br6mREGM1qak7wuo1_1280.jpg
423 KB, 1000x669
Desert spooks? I'll be visiting the desert in two weeks and I want to haev some cool stories to tell. Also, I do believe in some paranormal stuff like demons so I wanted to be informed and alert.
>>
>>17683545
>camping in high desert in sweet astro van
>been out there for a few days, moving around to different spots each day
>outside cooking up some delicious hotdogs on the coleman
>dog runs up out of nowhere
>seems friendly enough, figure there's another camper nearby
>look around, don't see anyone
>wait a little while, eat some hotdogs, still nobody around
>maybe he's feral or lost and just wants some hotdog
>offer, but he doesn't take
>he starts walking off, stopping, looking back and kind of stamping his front feet
>maybe i should follow him
>timmyfelldownthewell.jpg
>start following, and he takes off
>fucker is going too fast to keep up with
>all of a sudden, come to cliff and almost fall off
>first thought, is oh shit doggo ran off the cliff
>got down on my belly, crawled to the edge and looked down
>couldn't see him, even through my binocs
>just then, a eagle or hawk or something goes flying out, seemingly from the cliffside
>mfw skinwalker just tried to kill me
>>
>>17683545

Only lunatics and god live in the desert. God was born in the desert.

Also, watch out for sun spiders or camel spiders. They skimper towards fire light.
>>
File: 1460870291383.jpg (54 KB, 539x783) Image search: [Google]
1460870291383.jpg
54 KB, 539x783
>>17683635
>They skimper towards fire light.
>>
>>17683635
relax I won't be visiting Iraq or anything
>>
>>17683592
Wow man Coudl you describe me this dog?
>>
>>17683703

Camel spiders also live in the U.S.
>>
>>17683721
kinda like the mad max dog, but more of a tan color.
>>
>>17683729
wat?
>>
>>17683735
Yap, they do. But i think the middle eastern ones are a lot bigger so youre good. also its just a damn spider if it really bugs you step on it pussy.
>>
>>17683744
Haha kop tek.
>>
>>17683635
Camel spiders aren't venemous though, so there's that.
>>
Ok here we go.

>Born and raised in the Atacama desert.
>All of my aunts and uncles have seen ufos
>Be me chilled in the literal middle of nowhere
>Nothingness in 100 miles in all directions.
>Behind a small hill I can see red and blue lights and a strange sound
>Nothing comes out of the hill, the lights just stay there, not gonna wallk a mile in the desert at night following creepy lights.
>Next morning I ask my aunt about it, she lived there her whole life.
>She tells me the story of the duendes, small humanoids that live underground and hide in the desert.
>Miners have hundred of stories about them.
>Scared shitless I prepare to spend another night in the cabin.
>I look around every corner, in the night I heard strange sounds again, now I know there shouldn't be nothing there.
>Waiting in the cabin holding tight to my Machete.
>Start hearing faint sounds like something small is outside,
>Please big Chango in the sky, let it be one of those huge desert spiders.
>Sounds aproach the door, anything opens it and gets a free machete in the head.
>Quick flash of light under the door and then nothing, no sound, no lights, nothing until the sun comes up.
>I'll never visit my aunt again.

Many years later I heard about the Atacama humanoid and started visiting /x/.

I collected many stories about the small people of the desert they all tell the same story, watched something small walking in two legs, noticed me and ran away.
>>
>>17685709
That's pretty cool. Did your aunt say they are threatening? I would love to try to follow one
>>
>>17683545
Live in Vegas, so I'm decently accustomed to the desert.
I would say the spookiest thing about here is all the weird secret military shit and random vents sticking out from the ground between here and Reno.
>>
>>17685735
I've heard stories of a big ass black triangle in the night sky that blocked out clouds and stars and shit in the vegas valley
>>
>>17685724
There's many stories about people that dissapear in the desert, hundreds, but not many stories about interaction with the small people, they always say they're really small, not midget small.

They also seem to live underground, and always run from humans.

Natives had similar stories,

I don't know the cold and the silence fuck with your head in the desert.
>>
File: wandering-in-the-hot-desert.jpg (77 KB, 468x351) Image search: [Google]
wandering-in-the-hot-desert.jpg
77 KB, 468x351
Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
[2] And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
[3] And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
[4] But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
[5] Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
[6] And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
[7] Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
[8] Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
[9] And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
[10] Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
[11] Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
>>
File: thirstednot-w3.jpg (81 KB, 800x631) Image search: [Google]
thirstednot-w3.jpg
81 KB, 800x631
>>
>>17685818
9spooky6me
>>
>>17685735
Any info on the vents?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.