[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend's story.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1458665718595.jpg (40 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1458665718595.jpg
40 KB, 600x615
So my steam friend just sent me this story and asked me to translate into greentext and post it on /x/ so he could get help, so here goes:

>woke up to check my phone, was really hot
>check instagram just cuz
>i was gonna post a quality meme
>discover a 37 minute video
>i play the whole thing, its me while sleeping
>black screen but i can hear myself sleeping
>i keep my phone in a locked nightstand
>towards the end of the video the phone drops then it cuts out
>creepy shit has been happening afterwards too
>shit like my plates dropping in the kitchen
>it always drops in the same area of the kitchen

He went to sleep for today. Hopefully tomorrow I can get him to send me the full video. Does anyone have any idea about what he might have at his home? I'm pretty sure he lives alone.
>>
>>17682418
could be niggers
>>
Just banish the entity. Read the Tanakh and Brit Chadashah.
>>
>He went to sleep for today
>I'm pretty sure he lives alone
RIP OPs friendo
>>
>>17682428
Couldn't be "niggers" I doubt you have the brain matter to post a hateful post and fake a haunting within the same year. Eat a bag of dicks while you hide behind the inter webs and spit that hate. You low life, out dated racest.
>>
>>17682470
fucking toplel
>>
>>17682470
Are you okay/black?
>>
tell him to accept the dimensional reality or choose to lose himself to the paradox.
>>
>>17682418
Files, videos, we want everything but greentext
>>
>>17684112
I tried to ask him, but he's not online yet. Either he's RIP or at work. If this thread stays alive i'll update you guys whenever he comes back.
>>
He hasn't been online in 10 hours. I'm officially spooked.
>>
>>17682450
He wasn't alone.
>>
>>17682470
>racest
Kek, good job you wannabe SJW, no shoo
>>
>>17684205
well i hope he's fucking dead and the ghost comes to you next, tripfaggerino
>>
>>17682418
who the fuck keeps his phone in a locked drawer? fuck off
>>
File: original.jpg (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
64 KB, 300x300
>>17682470

>racest

Well then.

How about racist?

Fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>17684441
A lying attention whore who wants their fake story to sound spoopy
>>
>>17682470

quality shitposting
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x1136
>37 minute video
>Instagram
>Instagram video length limit- 60 seconds
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.