[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talking with the dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Looking for the guy who posted about killing himself and trying to find demons or spirits via ouija board to make a deal with...would seriously like to set up a seance or ouija meeting ...all will be filmed and uploaded to /x/ and YouTube. ..for science!
>>
>>17681909
Blind fold yourself and use the ouija board. Let me know if your results actually come up with actual words. For science!
>>
File: 1454760032984.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454760032984.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>17681930
>Blind fold yourself and use the ouija board. Let me know if your results actually come up with actual words. For science!

Yo Mr. Smartie Science, If I am blindfolded how will I know if it spells words or not?
>>
>>17681930
Could be on to something there..make a video...cuz how else would I know what it's spelling out..? But if it actually started moving I'd probably peek...
>>
File: qhtheraventail.jpg (66 KB, 508x700) Image search: [Google]
qhtheraventail.jpg
66 KB, 508x700
>>17681998

Here's the problem with the blindfold yourself argument:

Think about it, why use your hands at all? Can't demon just make it fly around? Well, no the demon is controlling your hands -- and how does the demon let the hand know where to move to, with your eyes. The demon is using your body, your hands, your eyes. If you're blind folded it can't do it. You don't blindfold your horse then go jumping over fences do you?

This is why Ouija is dangerous, you're allowing something else to control YOU
>>
>>17682018
Very good point.
>>
If this guy is willing he could answer some questions about the afterlife. ..set up a time and date and film the entire seance or ouija meeting. .get youtube famous and all that..if nothing happens nothing happens . ..for science!
>>
>>17681962
you need to record it on video or just get someone to help you.
>>
ouija boards are a shit. drove to the last vampire in the US' grave. Lit candles and shit and did the ouija ritual with about 4 others directly on top of the grave.
>>
>>17682491
...neato?
>>
>>17682491
I doubt you've ever left your yard.
>>
File: dlm1.jpg (33 KB, 842x466) Image search: [Google]
dlm1.jpg
33 KB, 842x466
>>
File: 1385924999388.png (629 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1385924999388.png
629 KB, 1280x720
>>17681909
Don't forget the 1000 mouse sacrifice, and the redundant thousand mouse sacrifice, for science.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.