[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any spooky places in Oregon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: oregon-road-map.gif (302 KB, 2800x1772) Image search: [Google]
oregon-road-map.gif
302 KB, 2800x1772
Any spooky places in Oregon?
>>
>>17681837

deez nuts
>>
>>17681837
There are some here and there. Where you at anon?
>>
>>17681902
I'm in Portland
>>
The house on the rock is super spooky but its in Wisconsin
>>
>>17681837
Oregon more like Boredagain , am I right?
>>
arcadia bay
>>
[spoiler]Gravity Falls[/spoiler]
>>
>>17682284
>>17682390
These two.
>>
>>17681837
google
I live in Salem and found a few websites with databases for haunted places
>>
Merril
>>
File: 1462804925800.png (152 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
1462804925800.png
152 KB, 300x319
>>17681985

Portland is pretty fucking spoopy.

All those libcucks and faggots rolling around.
>>
Homeless camps.

Shanghai tunnels.
>>
>>17681837
Gravity Falls, pretty spooky place
>>
>>17682098
Actually, yeah. That being said, satanists with road snares out on the edge of thehigh plains desert near Idaho. And of course they're out in the middle of nowhere, where sprint doesnt seem to cover and no one will come and save you
>>
>>17684407
>Unironically saying "cuck"
Faggot.
>>
I'm in Oregon too! Let's find some creepy shit
>>
There's that smokestack in Garibaldi that just oozes menace and bad vibes. The original factory around it is gone though.

There's that huge resort town near Tillamook from like the 20s that was a major thing, but it disappeared into the sand and surf only a few years after being built, and now it's just dunes and rubble.
>>
>>17688942
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayocean,_Oregon
>>
where i live in sherwood there is a spoopy old police station that is haunted, one of my friends lives right by it and says he saw a early 20th century lady standing in the window staring at him when he was younger. Also Cipole road in Sherwood has a house thats haunted because of murder, and then this old rickety house on Tualitin Sherwood road was where the first murder in the area happened, lady got murdered on the property back in the late 1800's, they raped her, cut her up and dumped her in a creek nearby. Also all the dead junkies that have died on the streets in Portland gives it a pretty dreary feeling overall.
>>
As long as you're not an ultimate aspergian waste of time my fiance and I will do some paranormal shit with you around here
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reportedly_haunted_locations_in_Oregon
http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/oregon.htm
>>
>>17688917
>>17688992
op here..i willing to meet up
>>
>>17688981
any addresses?
>>
>>17691828
Are you cute?
>>
>>17687115
stop acting like a pissy litle cuck.
>>
I live in Eugene, and the only thing I've heard about around here is the supposedly haunted elevator at the community college.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.