[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been watching a lot of the Graham Hancock and Rand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Azores Plateau.gif (899 KB, 1600x1018) Image search: [Google]
Azores Plateau.gif
899 KB, 1600x1018
I've been watching a lot of the Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson episodes of the Joe Rogan podcast lately, and I was wondering what /x/ thinks about their ideas. To me, it seems like the first really plausible model for how a place like Atlantis could have existed, and due to certain discrepancies in archaeology it seems to be a fairly likely scenario too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

Are there any other mythical locations that could have plausibly existed, such as Lemuria, Avalon, Hyperborea, Thule, etc? Assuming those aren't just different names for places that really exist now, (Australia, Ireland, Greenland, and Iceland respectively)

Mythical places general.
>>
maps are cool too.
>>
I have been following Randall and subsequently Graham since Randall was first on Joe's podcast. I wish Randall in particular had more attention because his theories don't just imply there was an ancient civilization that grew to great heights more than 10000 years ago, but that the rise and fall of humanity has happened many times in the last several hundred thousand years. He also proves that climate change comes in natural cycles and CO2 isn't the only gas that effects climate.
>>
>>17681810

Is this the first time /x/ and JRE have crossed paths?
>>
The whole glaciar vaporization from comet impact strikes me as something that could actually happen
>>
>>17682343
Definitely not. He's big into psychonaut stuff and has been for years.
>>
China suddenly became advanced around 12,000 years ago, as did many civilisations. The 2 mile thick ice covering the northern US melted at this time, effectively flooding large parts of the globe.

Something huge definitely happened.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.