[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's no proof satan is evil. Like all the other angels,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: pentagram.jpg (33 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.jpg
33 KB, 400x393
There's no proof satan is evil. Like all the other angels, he's just doing what he's told.
>>
>>17681433
>he's just doing what he's told.
>Satan

Learn to religion first.
>>
>>17681442
Keep believing what you're told anon. Satan isnt evil, the only evil is what man has done.
>>
>>17681433
Kill your self then find out yourself quit being autistic.
>>
File: 1460905345586.jpg (95 KB, 937x534) Image search: [Google]
1460905345586.jpg
95 KB, 937x534
>>17681450
Have you seen Satan yourself? You don't know until you see him.
>>
File: g1wdU.jpg (81 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
g1wdU.jpg
81 KB, 800x526
>>17681451
> kill yourself
I'm sorry anon I'm not as much of a faggot as you are.
>>
>>17681462
Satans a nice guy.
>>
>>17681469
Proof that you summoned him or gtfo.
>>
File: 1463003411756.jpg (36 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463003411756.jpg
36 KB, 480x480
>>17681511
> implying I summoned him. Faggot gtfo with that summon shit, this isnt yugi oh you fucking fuck.
>>
>>17681467
I am, I LOVE balls. Can I cradle yours?
>>
>>17681521
You can summon demons. I am a worshipper of god, but I decided to summon one to see whats up. Long story short, used sigil to get that thing away from me.
>>
>>17681433

There's no proof Satan exists at all?
>>
>>17681442
>Learn to religion first.
Dude.... Dante and Milton aren't canon, they're just bible fanfic. And Revelation is really just a mushroom trip.
>>
yeah...
doesn't the bible say thay angels don't have free will?

wierd, huh?
>>
>>17681433
Believing in angels. Uh I literally see Satanists as Christians.
>>
One time back in 1978, I met Satan at a dive in Oklahoma. He looked like a suave black gentleman in a tweed jacket and blue jeans, and was very well spoken. We shot the shit for a while, then he just said outright that he was the morning star. I didn't believe him, obviously, but then he guessed the winning lottery numbers that were playing on tv. I thought that was just a weird councidence, but as I was about to tell him that he was full of shit, I was suddenly sucking his big black dick! I didn't even remember starting that, and I pulled it out immediately, and then he asked me "Now do you believe I am Satan?"

Needless to say, I ran out of the dive and out to my pickup truck, just as the place caught on fire, then blew up right before my eyes. I've never told anyone about this except my cousin, and he says the devil made him suck his cock, too! That's how I know I didn't dream this up. Satan is powerful, seek Jesus for salvation!
>>
Can anyone explain why pentagrams are "evil" ?
To my understanding; the shape is perfectly balanced and represents the golden ratio / esoteric knowledge that Christian leaders didn't want the general population looking in to.
If you invert a pentagram within a pentagram, it creates a shape that goes inward to infinity, and eludes to the fundamental structure of reality
So it was hidden behind taboo.
>>
>>17681539

Listen to Stairway to Heaven backwards
>>
File: 1452112949127.gif (169 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1452112949127.gif
169 KB, 267x199
>>17681433
Holy fuck M8Y
Satan, in the Bible at least, is not a character that follows orders, though I do agree he is not evil. Old Testament God, who sent Satan to Hell, did so just because Satan gave humans the knowledge to differentiate good and evil, allowing them to view the world for everything it was, and to allow things other than just God into the mind. This enrages God, who punishes the first two humans (Who by definition could not know their actions were wrong) by punising infinite generations of their descendants to eternal torment, and Satan himself to the deepest pits of suffering. Satan is clearly a tragic hero, forced not to obey orders by his own virtues. Possibly my favorite fictional character.
>>
>>17681433
There's no proof Satan is real
>>
>>17681802
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
>>
>>17681805
If he did you guys wouldn't believe he existed
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 700x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 700x638
>>17681608
I approach this and prepare to look really dumb. Did I miss something in Magic and Math 101?

Provide a reference showing the correlation between the Pentagram and Phi (the golden ratio)...

Thank you.
>>
>>17681433
Good and evil are relative, are you going to listen to the all knowing omnipotent god or the (fallen) angel that tells you to think for yourself?
>>
>>17681879
This guy gets it
>>
>>17681785
Lucifer is not the serpent in the Garden of Eden. A lot of "scholars" like to jump to that conclusion.
>>
File: 1452113149189.jpg (7 KB, 150x142) Image search: [Google]
1452113149189.jpg
7 KB, 150x142
>>17681898
Then mind filling me in on why Satan is in hell, who the Serpent was, and why the majority of "scholars" are wrong?
>>
>>17681469
can confirm, Stan is really chill
>>
>>17681907
I've wondered about this too...supposedely hell is ran by Satan; according to the Bible he likes rebelling against God and going against him. It's also seen that he pretty much has free reign to do whatever the fuck he wants. So why exactly would hell be punishment? If I were Satan, I'd make the place hella /comfy/ for all my bros giving a middle finger to the deity he's trying to get everyone to realize is a massive idiotic dick. But again, the Bible seems to like stressing how bad of a place hell is. And another thing - the Bible likes talking about how great heaven is and actually describes it a little, but hell? "Oh yeah, you don't want to go there because reasons. No really. There's like, um, lots of pain and shit there XD".
>>
>>17681469
for you.
>>
>>17681785
You completely misread the old testament. Anyway, Satan was cast down because of pride. He couldn't accept that inferior humans would be God's greatest and most cherished creation and above him. He fell to the sin of Pride that many of us do. I have been humbled for being prideful. I can't speak for a fallen angel, so I don't know if he is evil or if he's actually helping to fulfill God's wish of free choice by providing the source of evil. I guess I just try to see the good in everyone and everything, so I don't find what I think to be blasphemy. That's just my take on it though
>>
>>17682604
>Be God
>Make fruit that gives immortality and high level awareness
>Give humans free will
>Humans eat some of the fruit
>God throws an autistic temper tantrum for something he caused in the first place and quiet frankly should have seen coming if he's really all knowing
In what universe does any of the above make any sort of sense. If God really exists then he's not all knowing and all benign as the rest of the Bible lets on.
>>
>>17682625
They had the choice to believe his word after he created them, or the word of a stranger that did nothing for them. He gave free will and even made it an easy choice but they chose pride much like Satan. Like I said , I just have my own views and my Catholic family would be furious if I shared them. I understand where you're coming from and appreciate a reasonable response that isn't ">implying a sky wizard made us"
>>
File: 4984908510.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
4984908510.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>17681433
>he's just doing what he's told.
>kicked out of Heaven for disobeying God.

It's like you aren't even trying.
>>
>>17682653
No I believe that God exists, I just think he's a sadistic dolt that half the time doesn't know what he's doing.
>>
>>17682723
I still believe that is better than just reading the Bible as a literal guidebook for what God wants. It was written by man and especially the old testament should be taken for the time it was in. I see the good in everything so our views differ. Everything in life is controlled by what other people decide: opportunities, laws, ect, so the only thing that is really free to me is my choices and my will, which is what God gave us. The past few years have been hell for me so I am also speaking as someone that finally feels his grace again
>>
File: 1462063159737.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462063159737.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Jehova is a demon, the bible is false. Angels seek only to help, and have been called by many names throughout history.
>>
>>17683521
probably correct Jehovah never really resonated with me when i first heard it it sounded like bs just on an instinctual level or w/e it is i use.
>>
>>17683820
Probably nothing.

YHVH/Jehovah/Allah is an old, old caananite war deity who staged a coup against the rest of his pantheon to masquerade as source.
>>
Magus reporting in. Satan is the story about giving yourself into hate after you have been forsaken. Don´t believe in him as an actual creature but instead as an idea. Learn from the metaphor. Don´t hate but love. Especially yourself. Christian hell is an image of what your life can be if you choose to forsake the good in yourself, not a real place.
>>
>>17681433
This actually seems pretty logical.
In the Christian meta God seems pretty fond of giving humans tests and challenges, and the ultimate temptation of evil seems a perfect catalyst.
>>
Satan is a narc sent by God.
>>
I'm quite font of this "Lucifer was actually the good guy but we've been led to believe he's evil" theory. Is there any respectful religious group that acknowledges this (and isn't in it for the edge)?
>>
>>17683826
asura's wrath?
>>
>>17681608
only inverted pentagrams are considered evil because it is symbolic of crude matter triumphing over spirit/wisdom.
>>
>>17681433
Going by the bible, humans are the only creatures with free will, so by definition Satan cannot do anything God does not want him to do.
>>
>>17681907
Satan=/=lucifer=/= the serpent

aka an attorney , a faggot, and a talking snake with legs
>>
what if god himself took the form of a snake to "tempt" eve?

>witness me
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.