[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
odd behavior during meditation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: LVX%20signs[1].jpg (26 KB, 330x552) Image search: [Google]
LVX%20signs[1].jpg
26 KB, 330x552
Lately I've been doing a basic meditation... get grounded, focus on breath, allow the highest and finest frequencies to unlock and release old wounds, heal my body and soul, and... most importantly... connect me with the Universe.

No big deal, right? Except lately I've been... doing things. My eyes will open, and sitting there I will find my head turns in various directions and stays still, arms take various poses and hold them for 10 to 60 seconds, and images of "energy" moving in/out come to mind.

I'm doing my best to stay calm and "allow".. but it's... odd. I don't feel like I am consciously doing this. It just seems like my body is doing it by itself. I don't feel out of control... I mean I know if I just decided to end the meditation, that would be it... but... at the same time I really don't feel like these poses are my idea.

Never the same ones twice. Only once, yesterday, did I have the impression of an invisible object in front of me... for almost five minutes (I'm guessing) my right hand lay down flat on a "slate" and my left hand held it from below, palm upward... physically I didn't feel the slate but it felt like I was there.

THere's no implied reason behind any of these positions, just... the only assurance I get is that it's "part of the process".

Has anybody heard of this? I'm kinda feeling a bit like a freak here...

Oh and pic is from a random GIS search for "occult poses" but it kinda shows some typical poses
>>
I don't meditate but sometimes when I'm zoning out, I find myself moving my head in a certain direction, or maybe just saying words that don't make much sense to me, kind of like something that just popped in my head. Nothing like "beans so random lol XD" just simple stuff like "doghound" or "these fucking niggers can't drive". Maybe just your subconscious OP? Sounds like you're Bretty Gud at getting in tune with it. Maybe it's like when you stare really hard at one thing for a long time, and the colors and shades start to change
>>
>>17681341
Interesting. I wonder if we're acting like radios for random human energetic emissions.
>>
>>17681350
No idea, but I felt this before too. Mostly at times when I feel compelled to shake my hands very fast or other harsh sporadic movements with my body. Like you said, obviously I could control it- but i'm fucking doing it right then- and in my head I'm wondering: Why do I feel like doing this? Who knows man
>>
>and most importantly... connect me with the Universe

Congratulations. You're channeling random spirits and letting them do whatever they want with you. If you're cool with that, keep at it.
>>
>>17681360
Seems awfully simplistic.
>>
>>17681369
I didn't know you wanted something fancy. Tell me what you want to hear and I'll repeat it back to you.
>>
File: RAD-CCRADIO2-BLKENH.jpg (180 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
RAD-CCRADIO2-BLKENH.jpg
180 KB, 1000x1000
imagine a woman in her early thirties standing on a subway platform at 3am after a tearful breakup with her boyfriend of 5 years whom she has known since high school and how can she possibly live on her own in this horrible unforgiving city that cares for no one and will spit you out like a bit of flotsam.

(listen to the frequencies)
>>
Not necessarily 'chanelling spirits' as anon above said. There is a practice or occurence sometimes referred to as 'spontaneous chi gung'. Chi gung is a westernised term for 'energy work'. Some people get a bit carried away with it. But it sounds like you aren't in any danger. Take it easy, don't go looking for it, let your body do what it wants. You may find it eventually stops, or that it returns for some particular reason at some point. Look up the chi gung teacher Bruce Frantzis.

In traditional Chinese exercise and meditation there are different postures given to students for different purposes. I assume these came about from either experimenting with meditation posture, or a spontaneous process as you describe. Your body has an innate knowing of what it needs.
>>
>>17681326
Start keeping a journal, if you don't already. Look back over it every now and then, and see how your mood/life changes as a result of these meditations.

If it is something malevolent (or 'lower') you'll need to reclaim your Will. If life is pretty chill, then just let it be for know.
>>
>>17685774
*now*
>>
>>17683410
Wow.
>>
>>17681326
I have done practices like this.
To the point where I can go do stuff in this "mode".

It feels like my body is moved from outside, I am only inside observing.
I feel all the movements, but I do not "do" them, I only allow for them to happen.

It requires alot of a certain type of attention.

Needless to say there are some dangers, aswell as benefits.

We're on /x/ so no need to explain anything else.
It's a bad place to learn, but a good one for aquiring information.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.