[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /x/, what are your favorite horror movies? I'm looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: taxidermia.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
taxidermia.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
hey /x/, what are your favorite horror movies? I'm looking for some nice, unsettling, proper creepy shit.

/x/ related movie thread, I guess
>>
Freddie Krugers
>>
>>17680922
my favoritos is los tacos gringos.
>>
The Witch
It Follows
The Strangers
Ils
Martyrs
Frontieres
Saw (the original)
Nightmare on Elm Street
Halloween
Creep
The Visit
Paranormal Activity (when it first came out and was the only one, was insane)
VHS
Trick or Treat
Creep
The Girl Next Door
Salo
The Conjuring
August Underground
August Underground's Mordum
Dawn of the Dead
Insidious I,II and III
The Shining
Jaws
Haute Tension
Rosemary's Baby
The Descent
Evil Dead (2013)
>>
>>17680988

I have tons more, just would be a little ridiculous in length
>>
>>17680922

Martyrs oh god Martyrs

Watch it with subtitles
>>
Event Horizon (unrated version.)
>>
>>17680922
Watch Coherence recently.

Not entirely horror, more sci-fi/thriller, but it was really good with some horror elements.
>>
I've never seen anyone mention the movie Possession (1981) on here. It's really good, about a woman who asks for a divorce from her husband and then starts to act strangely, husband investigates and a whole bunch of fucked up shit happens.

Highly recommend.
>>
>>17681000
I absolutely adore this movie.
Also, the movie gives you a very nice version of Sam Neill (jurassic park guy)
>>
File: 4045755-01.jpg (176 KB, 837x1280) Image search: [Google]
4045755-01.jpg
176 KB, 837x1280
>>
>>17680988
It Follows is kind of fucking garbage.
Interesting premise executed in the worst possible way.
>>
>Want to watch soething about aliens
>Find this Area 51 movie
>Found footage
>Have no problems with it untill half
>They start running, everywhere, with night vision on, all the time
>They get to the base, now they have to run even more
>Get motion sickness from all the running
Welp, so much for feeling scared, just trying to to vomit instead...
But than again, it's not a very good movie anyway.
>>
>>17681262

is this movie any good?

I've heard about it before from a friend, and you posting this kinda made me wanna watch it
>>
>>
>>17683258
Agree. So many "horror" films these days, exc a few, seem tobe focused on young audiences, who w/o knowing any better may think OMG wow what a scare! LOL
>>
>>17683547

Is it really a matter of "knowing any better"? What scares somebody, scares somebody. It wasn't terrifying, but I found it creepy and the score was great. And I've seen nearly everything.
>>
Poughkeepsie Tapes.
>>
>>17683497

Not that poster, but you should watch it. I saw it as more of an arthouse type of movie, since I'm not interested in vampire stuff. Maybe don't go into it expecting to be really spooked.
>>
>>
>>17683763
/thread
>>
>>17680922
Freddy Got Fingered.
>>
Event Horizon
Hellraiser 1
Alien
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.