[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the actual fucking fuck, /x/? Am I becoming fucking insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What the actual fucking fuck, /x/?
Am I becoming fucking insane or just mentally retarded?

>Couldnt sleep well the night before, literally waking up every 15 to 30mins With a mild headache every Single time
>change rooms every time to sleep for whatever reason
>can barely walk straight during the dark and almost feel like fainting every Single time
>Go from my room to my brothers, to my parents, to the cough and repeat a few Times
>Have had enough of this and decide to stay awake at like 3am
>Go for the Light Switch next to my bed to fire up my ps4
>can't find it
>And i dont mean the fucking ps4
>Can't literally find the Light Switch
>mildly freak out and open up the Light app on my Phone and search for the fucking Switch which has to be like 50cm from my bed
>Go through my small room and search for it, find it on exactly the other side of the room
>whattheactualfuck.jpg
>Feel the adrenaline rush due to fear of what is Happening but open the Switch anyway
>rush out of my room and go for my brothers room who was at his gfs the time
>same shit there
>pass out
>wake up on his floor and everything seems normal

Has shit like this ever happened to someone else as well? I am literally freaking out right now.
>>
brief trip to an alternate universe?
>>
>>17679992
Alternate universe where Light switches are chanced up. Low shit.

I forgot to fucking mention:
>Fucking Light on top of my brothers room is half ripped off now
That shit is basically hanging on a Single Cable right now and almost falling off.
>>
>>17679986

You're mentally retarded because you're on 4chan

But nope never happened to me
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>17679986
>Am I becoming fucking insane or just mentally retarded?

Yes...
>>
>>17679986
Sleep with some windows open. Could be a lack of fresh air.... nothing paranormal.
>>
Can also sleep really bad those days but yeah try to sleep with a window open. maybe this was just some sort of a dream
anyways; keep us updated
>>
>be me, a kid
>dad takes us camping
>has old ford pickup with camper shell
>inside is plywood platform across pickup bed, leaving space below with matress on top
>me and little brother sleeping on pickup bed
>mom and dad on matress on top of plywood
>get full of smoky burgers and campfire potatoes
>about as content a kid can be
>fall asleep
>wake up middle of night
>pitch black
>go to get up
>head bangs into something
>feel forward where brother should be
>nothing, just a wall
>move head back, bang into another wall
>feel above head, wall
>straighten legs out, omg another wall
>what hell is this?
>i'm stuck in a box and can't get out
>omg help
>call for mom and dad
>hear muffled response
>panic some more, start kicking at the wall at my feet
>all of a sudden hands grab me
>yell
>get pulled sideways into the light
>dad asking me what the hell i'm doing, trying to wake everyone up

my brother had gotten up sometime and laid back down behind me. then i rolled up under that plywood platform to the front of the pickup bed, and had gotten my head up past the wheel wells so my feet and head felt boxed in. i panicked cause i was facing the front of the bed. dad thought it was funny as hell.
>>
>>17679986

you were inside your mirror.
>>
This shit happened to me once, so hard to sleep, I woke up every few minutes, hard headache, and I feel like the world was getting smaller and smaller every second. I also had the weird sensation that I was falling every time I closed my eyes. Nothing seemed out of place or weird shit missing or breaking but I didn't got out of my bed. I'll make a thread of this happens again and I'll make sure get out of the bed to check for missing shit.
>>
pics>>17679997
>>
>>17680352
Shhh mums the word
>>
>>17680352
Whats with mirrors have supernatural elements to them? Is it to do with the devil always in opposite of God's creation?
>>
Does anyone else living there have headaches recently? If so it could possibly be a carbon monoxide leak and which case you should buy a CO detector immediately or you'll die. If not you probably just had a simple false awakening in which you thought you did all that but really didn't and were within a dream still, it's also possible that you were in such a daze that you perceived the light switches being different and ended up fucking up your brothers light yourself when you were trying to turn it on in a drunken-like sleep-deprived daze wherein your body kept micro-sleeping. Idk op there's too many simple things it could be. If your instinct is firing off signals that something is simply NOT right than buy a CO detector. If you already have one or don't think it's that it and still your instinct says something's off its probably just a negative-entity trying to influence you while you're weak through dreams, if it does happen to be that there's nothing you can really do but meditate and ignore it. Trying to fight it is meaningless, they can't manipulate or "hurt" you unless your higher self allows it anyways and the chances of that happening are basically 0.
>>
>>17680462
Shhh don't talk about that stuff
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.