[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think i'm being watched. to preface i have no history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: xx.jpg (148 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
148 KB, 500x375
i think i'm being watched. to preface i have no history of medical illness, nor any signs of schizophrenia.
last night i saw 2 people sitting down at 2:30-3am facing directly towards my house in a carpark across the road. i brushed this off as it's usually used for drug deals, meet ups, etc.
around 15 minutes ago a car pulled up next to my driveway which i saw because i was on the balcony. they stayed with the car and lights turned on while i watched them and told a housemate. i walked out of an outside door to ask them what was up and they drove off instantly, couldn't make the plates out or a face, but the driver who was alone in the car had a short sleeved light blue shirt and was very solid/large looking.
i don't know how paranoid to be and i should've taken a picture of the car, even though next time it will probably be a different one.
does anyone have any experience with this, or think i am being crazy? thanks
>>
>>17679825
>tells /x/ instead of police

Maybe you're not a schizo, but you're a roleplayer or an attention whore.
>>
>>17679825
You're being crazy. But just to be on the safe side next time shove a carrot halfway in your ass and run out jacking off straight at them.

That is an absolutely perfect way to guarantee they don't do it again. You may be wondering why a carrot? Well Sherlock if they don't leave before you get to them you stand there, still pounding your pud, never break eye contact and slowly pull the carrot out and eat it.

You can thank me later.
>>
>>17679839
>>17679851
good posts
some of the only non fiction ive seen posted on /x/ for weeks and it's mocked. dw i understand
also bud what do you think telling the police the exact info i posted would be? they would say yeah okay we'll take your info and that's it
fucking shills
>>
File: 1434051769470.jpg (266 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1434051769470.jpg
266 KB, 1015x1527
>>17679825
>tfw you will soon get to use your home defense guns
It is time to rejoice OP. You know what you must do
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x450
>>17679825
Really? You are not important enough. What occult secret are you hiding that anyone would care? Perhaps your suspected of stealing Government secrets. Or maybe YOU WERE the messiah. You blew it now.
>>
>>17679940
i'm in a no guns country anon

>>17679951
i agree with you, i contribute nothing besides shitposting on /x/. there is no information i am threatening to release nor any that i even know

i'm just being a paranoid freak right? the car was some guy just trying to have some alone time away from his family and i freaked him out by staring and coming out? it was a strange time for that though
>>
>>17679825
OP is being gangstalked
seek out hanz
>>
>>17680208
don't listen to this shill
hans/8ch is not where you want to give any real information
he has been posting in a bunch of threads recently trying to take people over there
>>
>>17679972
>i'm in a no guns country anon
Wow that sucks. No guns other than the law enforcement and/or criminals who are stalking you. How does that feel.
>>
>>17680289
feels pretty spooky, but if i had access to guns i would've killed myself already.
double edged sword perhaps
>>
You are being cased you fucking idiot. Call the police. Your shit's all gonna get stolen.
>>
>>17680537
I doubt that's true or else you'd have nothing to be afraid of now.
>>
>>17680564
and report that im being cased without evidence?
you really think they will do anything, i don't think theres anything they can even do. not like they are going to put surveillance on me.
>>
>>17680576
i mean i guess you're right to some extent, but i wouldn't say i'm afraid. creeped/spooked more accurate
>>
It's probably the police. Did you unwittingly do something suspicious? I've been staked out a few times because of stuff like that.

>be years ago
>internet is new
>put up website
>add a page
How to Dry Your Herbs
>I'm talking about home-grown basil and oregano
>instantly get hits from the FBI, DEA, and even the fucking CIA, as well as Interpol and some other foreign cop places
>car starts parking across the creek (a block away - the right spot gives a direct view of the place)
>finally case him back and see by how he acts that he's surely a cop (the ones there had a whole way of behaving that they apparently learned in the academy, because it was like a signature)
>this goes on for a few months!
>finally stops
>paper reports big bust of drug dealers a couple of weeks later

Now you'd think they'd have realized that I'm not into drugs and staking me out is a waste of time after they got nothing the first time, but nooo.

>years later
>start selling weighing scales online, all sorts of them
>add "pocket scales" to (new) site just because the wholesaler has them, so what the hell
>The cars are back at the viewing spot almost immediately, minivans too this time
Okay, what is this...how did I attract these clowns this time
>checks Google
>find that "pocket scales" is the euphemism for pot scales
>cars even start parking in the driveway and just outside it this time
>I literally wave and smile at all of these clods who seem to think they're stealthy but are as obvious as shit
>sell loads of pot scales (totally legal in that state as long as I don't include the pot)
>stakeouts finally end
>I keep selling the scales; I checked the statutes and know I'm invincible

So...yeah. Think about what you've written or are selling online, and you might be able to figure out where the cops are coming from and what they're hoping to see. It's kind've fun and funny as long as you're actually clean as a whistle.
>>
>>17679825
>brushed this off as it's usually used for drug deals, meet ups, etc.
this is most likely what it was this time too. some dude thought no one was home and was gonna smoke his weed/snort coke near your house and when you walked out he left because he was wrong.

i say this because there's this loser who stops outside my house to do the same thing on a regular basis and he often pulls away when someone steps outside. though, sometimes he just sits there if he's already fucked up.

wish you luck and hope you don't get murdered by a drug addict OR a gangstalker.
>>
>>17680813
very much appreciate this, i've been involved in some shady shit which i won't type now but i havn't sold anything or purchased without anonymous messaging services, and never on my computer.
could be this, could be that im being overly paranoid or could be that i'm being staked out for a robbery. the latter one seems weird because the car was quite expensive with personalized plates that i didn't catch.
i'll just keep an eye out and keep my shit locked
>>
>>17680857
it was 5:30 and he was on the main street instead, also read my above post about the car
i've definitely relaxed since it happened and can chalk it up this time to a coincidence or just a random fkn car stopping
>>
>>17679825
>i think i'm being watched.
>no signs of schizophrenia.
Pick one.
>>
>>17680813
You weren't being watched you were being intimidated as a "double hit" on their watch list
>>
>>17680813
>makes website about drying herbs
>sells pocket scales
>lol idk def not weed related tho
I understand what you're saying is possible, but I find it very suspicious and unlikely.
>>
>>17679972
>i'm just being a paranoid freak right? the car was some guy just trying to have some alone time away from his family and i freaked him out by staring and coming out?
No, you're not being paranoid. It's not normal to just pull into someone's driveway.
You're house may be getting cased for a robbery. Your not a activist or anything right?
>>
>>17679825
They're most likely casing your house either to buy legitimately or something or to steal from. Probably the latter. You'll very likely never see then again if only for the fact you talked to them.
>>
>>17679825
YOU'RE GONNA DIE IN THERE! ALL OF YOU! YOU'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.