[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meeting living entitys while astral projecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: mist.jpg (31 KB, 770x555) Image search: [Google]
mist.jpg
31 KB, 770x555
Hey X
so when astral projecting have any of you spoken to a living entity from that place?

What did you ask or talk to it about?
>>
>>17679751
>Humans tends to acknowledge us only if we wear this mask; said someone being conjured by person who ignored their presence ostensively

>long explanation about how two races went to war and his species was the one who went extinct, and he ironically is the only one who remember the victorious one because they too disappeared in time

>What is the best way to care for the old and dying and help them have a dignified death

>help people overcome their nightmares

> tried to learn a mental game of concentration in places of pure chaos and transitional states
>>
>>17679850
you really should stay out of your mom's phone anon
>>
>>17679882
But I like to whatch Pewds in it :(
>>
>>17679850

Better than reading my description of things you should go and experience things by yourself

Even if people relegate astral projecting as dreams or fanciful hallucinations, the exploration of these mindscapes is whole thing

to have someone tell you about it is like browsing a album of someone else vacation.
>>
>>17679850
are these fake or did they feed her with hormons?

never seen a non-chubby asian girl with udders like this.
>>
>>17679850
you'll get banned for this once the shit mods pull their finger out
>NSFW pics not allowed on any blue boards..
>>
>>17680273
Op here, it's not my post
>>
>>17679751
>Mostly end up in darker places due to being full of lots of self-destructive energies. I am a delicious treat in all "low" realms due to this.

>Ended up killing a guy in front of his bros when some possession occurred when I ended in a bad realm unprepared.

>Ran into a very sensually open realm, everyone was having sex, I was surprised that I ended up there. Random entity comes up to me all proper and respectful "May I have this fuck?". My sides, there they go. "Yeah bro, you can have me."

>Visited a demon realm, red water, red sky, huge building in the distance. I crash landed on a crag of rock in the water and out of the building a handful of winged creatures fly out and head right for me. Promptly shit myself.

>Randomly projected to some sort of picnic party. I was a quaint little meadow with flowers and lots of people sitting around laughing and eating. There was a watering hole nearby and everyone was jumping in to swim and play. Some person approaches me. "I haven't seen you around here before." Me: "I just popped in." Person: "Ah." Entity proceeds to watch me the entire time I am there. I am too interested in the flowers to mind, amazing mixes I had never seen before.

>Ran into a realm of dragons. They congregated around me immediately. "Humans do not belong here."
Me: "I'm sorry, I'm here on accident."
A couple of babies run up to me and sniff and nuzzle me. I rub their sleek little heads, fascinated, but trying to be kind so as not to get eaten by their parents. Even more confused when an adult dragon nuzzles in to sniff me and gets petted by me. All the dragons are abuzz at this human with the audacity to touch them. But dem nuzzlings tho.

I have a fuck ton of astral adventures, I am actually wanting to write a book and passing it off as a collection of fantasy tales.
>>
How the fuck does one even astral project themselves.
I have a germanic pagan friend that tried to do it on shrooms and says that he got something but not too far.
Is it different between religions?
>>
>>17681536
Well, I wouldn't suggest it while on any sort of mind altering substance. You don't always do a full disconnect from the body and in some cases, what you see isn't even a real travel but just a hallucination on your part.

It took me 3-4 years before I finally managed to astral project, I had people who could actually do it try to explain how but now that I can and I know the words they used were the best way to explain the feelings and describe the experience and techniques, it still doesn't sit right in our logical minds until you get to experience it yourself.

The general consensus is you want to let go of expectations. It'll color your perceptions and not let you experience everything as it really is.

Two, you won't actually see/feel well until you start to understand you and your energy. This sounds more complicated than it really is. Basically, do some awareness exercises so you can learn to differentiate your feelings, thoughts, and experiences from everything around you. Once you know your own energy, it's actually much easier to expand your awareness outwards which is essentially what you are doing when you astral project.
>>
>>17681579
Awareness exercises are things like meditation, yoga, something you use to calm and quiet your mind when you just need to blank out for a while. My exercise used to be walking or reading, there's no wrong way to do this, you just need to be able to reach a state of mind where you're not even thinking anymore, you're just focusing and enjoying what you are currently doing.

Once you get to that quiet state, start noticing things about yourself like if you focus, do you suddenly start being inundated with certain thoughts? Do you suddenly have more awareness of your sense of smell or maybe that old baseball injury seems to draw your attention all the more? You're just trying to become aware of your body, what it's feeling and telling you, this includes your mind (thoughts and memories) and your spirit (gut feelings, emotions, wants and dislikes).

Do this for a while, until it's pretty much second nature and a welcome break from the day. Just a time where you don't have to think about fucknut boss or how shitty life is or anything.

After you enjoy this, you'll start noticing stuff like "wow my hands feel strangely tingly when I think about how angry so and so made me" or "my body feels like it's rocking back and forth even though I am not moving. Become aware of these strange sensations with no real explanation to them and just accept them.
>>
>>17681307
Finally, some real astral experiences. Fakes are easy to spot but I believe you anon. Thank you so much for sharing. Especially love the qt dragons.
>>
>>17681611
From here, you want to start learning about astral realms or think about things you wish to accomplish by learning to astral project.

Do you want to visit dragons? Do you even know where you want to go? Do you know how to protect yourself from all the beings that you will see? Because it's the absolute truth that once you see them, they see you.

The exercising of awareness of self actually strengthens you. Think of it like a bodybuilder in a hospital for terminally ill patients. Everyone is dying, sickly, the same, but here comes Jersey Shore guido with glowing health and rippling muscles, of course this guy stands out. Once you stand out, people take notice, for better or worse.

I've had to sit here and literally rip out a nest of worms from my astral self because some fucks decided to find my home and harvest all of this juicy energy that I had. You want to learn to protect yourself because not everything out there is nice, it's just like our world. You meet nice sweet old grandma at the pie shop and you meet serial killer /b/tard in the woods. It's all about where you go and how you present yourself.

There are a few books out there that describe astral planes and realms and what you can expect, but bear in mind none of them cover everything. These realms have been in existence since before humans were ever fathomed. No one has seen all the realms, so no one knows all about them.

There is an unfortunately possible side effect to this, even if you know how to protect yourself and how to keep yourself in safe areas to visit: you may start projecting in your sleep completely on accident. At times like that, there's no predicting what you will do and where you will go, so it's best to be mindful of your routines so your subconscious has something to fall back on in times of need.
>>
>>17681627
QT dragons loved me, but their parents weren't too keen on me sticking around though they invited me back because they wanted to know HOW I found them. When I told them it was a random occurrence, I was simply following a sensation, they went ahead and deemed me not a danger. I haven't been back though, dragons are dangerous as fug, even their kids couldn't convince me to stick around. Though it's true it's a small world, I ended up running into a few of their kind in another realm entirely. Getting a good word in the realm as "good with babies" due to my respectful nature with the babbies.
>>
File: they-live_2.jpg (161 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
they-live_2.jpg
161 KB, 1600x900
Girlfriend can see ghosts. Tested it rigorously. It's true.

Says she can astral project, how do I test it?
>>
File: 96aba0b8.jpg (145 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
96aba0b8.jpg
145 KB, 800x600
>>
>>17679809
>>17681307
>>17681654
Good thread. Moar stories plz.
>>
>wake up in a lower place (for me these are characterised by the background consisting of a void, with the faintest indigo glow)
>I'm inside a pitch-black manor, somehow I know that the "Lord" of this place doesn't wish for any harm to come to me
>Look outside a window, there is nothing but a void
>After some wandering, I find him in a room
>I enter from the N-E corner, he is sat in front of an indigo/purple fire in the S-W corner, there is a table taking up most of the middle of the room. I can't really see him, just his outline; his 'servant' is stood on one side of the table watching me
>this thing looks like a human butler, but it's smile is too large, it grotesquely stretches to its ears; the butler seems to always be facing towards me
>I try going over to the Lord to ask for help getting out, but as soon as I approach the butler thing moves like lightning and strikes me. The pain is as though my soul is clay that has been smashed, it's so bad I immediately collapse to the floor crying
>the Lord bellows "stop" and the thing retreats, still grinning, facing me
>the pain gets worse; the Lord rises from his chair and I wake up

I fucking hate the lower realms.
>>
Fucking bump! I love reading these.
>>
Can you help me understanding this experience? I'm not sure it is an astral projection. Maybe a sort of hallucination, but very vivid and scary. I have minimal astral projection experience.

On may 1st i was meditating. I was worried about my future and felt a weight in my chest. I'm looking for a job to pay my university fees, but i can't pay so i can't finish university to find a good job. It's very stressful.

So i relaxed and focused on my mind as i usually do. And then i met myself. It was dark all around, and i met a copy of me, standing in the dark. I asked him how my future will be. He said "let me show you". I saw an hanged figure, and it was me. I felt a pain in my throat, as i was suffocating, and then come back to my life (or woke up). Now i feel suicidal. I want to hang myself and sometimes i tighten something around my neck just to feel again what i felt in my hallucination. I haven't meditated anymore and i fear meditation.

What should i do? What does it mean?

(Sorry, english isn't my primary language and i badly descripted my experience)
>>
I was in a backyard trying to pull somebody out of a locked shed. Than the backyard became engulfed in flames. I was able to fly and protect myself from the flames. Than I saved the one trapped in the shed. It suddenly took the form of a close friend and told me a secret that I kinda don't wanna tell you guys. Than I woke up and sort of hillucinated floating numbers. They were dates, the one that caught my attention was 6/26/16. Maybe it was a hilluctionation of no significance but i found it interesting
>>
>>17684626
You should try to open your sacral chakra. It'll solve everything.
>>
>>17679751
No, and neither have you. You were talking to yourself in a dream.

Investigation without skepticism is just masturbation
>>
File: 1434370921378.png (443 KB, 900x520) Image search: [Google]
1434370921378.png
443 KB, 900x520
>>17684626
>babby's first sleep paralysis
>>
File: 1297199080171.png (439 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
1297199080171.png
439 KB, 680x798
someone post the astral projection version of this pls
>>
>>17684683
If you mean that then go form an astral projection diving team on /sci/. Until you do, you don't know enough to say it could only be a dream. Ranting from a standpoint of science being right is the real masturbatory tactic here.
>>
>>17679751
I saw the face of god on LSD, couldn't ask anything though, I was fried af.
>>
>>17684785
Occam's razor, anon. It would fall to you and yours to prove that the extraordinary is occurring in the manner you claim.

Considering that techniques for lucid dreaming and astral projection are literally identical, that those who post about attempting to astral project commonly experience sleep paralysis, and that accounts of what can be seen when astral projecting and what exists in "the astral realm" are contradictory, only an idiot wouldn't come to the conclusion that astral projection is just a form of dream.

Not to mention remote viewing has been totally debunked on several occasions. If it were possible it would be well documented and used by absolutely every major government and corporation.
>>
>>17684666
ITT:
Satan wants your penis
>>
Is this roleplay? If no, then give a full guide to achieve that kind of awesomeness
>>
>>17679751
I met Hitler, or what was an avatar of Hitler
>>
>>17684806
>prove
No, we don't need for prove shit. This is an argument, it's a thread for sharing experience. If you want to debate it, you either have an open mind and might be worth talking to or you're a shithead that deserves no time of day. Neither of these is relevant unless you're willing to aim for the experience.
>>
>>17684806
>techniques for lucid dreaming and astral projection are literally identical
Absolutely not. You're an inexperienced shithead that knows nothing about the actual practice.
>>
>>17684947
>You have to prove Astral Projection doesn't exist (which is, of course, not possible)
>We don't have to prove shit
Nice standards, there.

If you can provide even a shred of actual evidence that suggests astral projection is the consciousness leaving the body and experiencing remote viewing or contact with other consciousnesses I'd be more than happy to consider it.

"I totally talked to a spiritual being, his aura was purple!" is not evidence.

I have absolutely "aimed for the experience," and the process of doing so was identical in process and result to lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17684950
cool story, bro. Go ahead and point me at the officially sanctioned and accepted astral projection practice.

Oh wait, there isn't one because it's total bullshit just like reflexology, feng shui, crystal healing, etc.
>>
>>17684965
>officially sanctioned and accepted astral
There is no such thing on this plane of existence. You have to find such a thing on other planes of existence, which is the whole fucking point of astral projection. It's a metaphysics things that reaches beyond the realm where science applies. Literally no way to get evidence of consciousness, conscious experience, or dreams, but since so many people have them, we accept it as real. Get it? Your opinion is irrelevant to my experience and by the same token, my opinion is irrelevant to your experience.

Lucid dreaming is one gateway to the astral plane. ONE gateway, one method. It's not the only way and it's clear you've never actually studied how it works. You're a shitposter that thinks astral projection is just something /x/ dreamed up at some point. It's not. It's an ancient practice that's been around for longer than history has been recorded. The records science keeps are not the only ones that hold any accuracy.

So:
1. Do you want to research it for once?
2. Would you like to be spoonfeed? Because I have time for it.
3. Or how about you go back to /sci/ and do your own study like you actually want?
>>
>>17684959
>is not evidence
Two people walk into the room. You see them look into each other's eyes for a moment. They then begin to speak in perfect synchronicity. Both saying the same exact thing. Are they thinking of random fruits and communicating it telepathically or did they just rehearse it long enough to perform a short play for you? How can you know that their interaction was genuinely paranormal unless you literally participate in the psychic activity yourself?

When the only evidence comes in the form of your conscious experience, what evidence could we possibly create that you wouldn't dismiss? You're not forced to believe anything and nobody could force you to believe it if they tried.
>>
>>17681643
Thanks anon, this is some really good info.
>>
>>17684998
>Literally no way to get evidence of consciousness, conscious experience, or dreams
>your opinion is irrelevant to my experience
Holy shit, are you for real?

We're done here. You're retarded.

>>17685011
>what evidence could we possibly create that you wouldn't dismiss?
Are you trying to say that astral projection is not falsifiable? That's bullshit. There are any number of ways to provide evidence of astral projection, the most simple being a remote viewing exercise.
>>
>>17679751
Op here I've only had one OBE. It was involuntary

>Sleeping in my room & suddenly "fall" out of bed
>Look to my right an feel threatened so I try to open my bedroom door
>I feel an odd sensation as if my hands are tingling while trying to turn the knob
>Fall into the hallway and look to my let my cat is asleep undisturbed from my actions
>I try to turn on the bathroom light to my left
>It's not working
>try to wake roommates to help.
>Wake up in bed

I thought it was a dream until my sister laughed at my story telling me i fell out of my body while astral projecting.

Do you anons have to concentrate to astral project or does it seem to happen involuntarily?
>>
>>17685029
>are you for real?
No, I'm just a figment of your imagination. Fucking prove me wrong, faggot. And make your next dream not be shit while you're at it.
>>
>>17685029
I'm talking specifically of astral projection. Remote viewing is something else entirely until it's proven that other planes of existence exist to be viewed. From the standpoint of there being other realms for consciousness to experience, remote viewing and astral projection are the same thing. If other worlds don't exist, then we can't remote view them. What I meant to say was about the nature of the astral, the mind, and of subjective experience, not remote viewing.

Remote viewing is actually 2spooky4me. Astral projection I can handle. Purely mental forms of interaction are where I'm at right now.
>>
>>17685029
listen, you make lucid points and yes it is hard to explain exactly how these experiences came about.
However that's not the subject manner. We're trying to have a discussion about what we have experienced and if you have something to contribute we would welcome it.

If you're set on disproving these experiences with you own hypothesis then you can create your own thread on that subject.
>>
>>17685240
>you can create your own thread on that subject
They can't though. Making a thread about how the paranormal isn't real would be contrary to the point of this board. Literally, their only option is to leave and let people discern their own beliefs.
>>
>>17685251
yea, i see your point.
unfortunate since criticism is not a bad thing but in this case it's hard to discuss
>>
Where can i learn about astral realms?
>>
>>17684626
Your stress took you to a dark place where something pretended to be you and tried to scare you. You're most likely being watched by this being, as the more upset, depressed, stressed out you are, the more they can feed off of.

You need to take a day or two to yourself and just LIVE. Do something fun to completely forget everything. Go to the park, visit family, stay at a friend's, just completely forget about your life and have fun for a few days. Fun doesn't have to cost you money, but all work and no play makes you an extremely easy target.

At the end of each night after successfully forgetting about your problems, meditate again, but do not think about this "other you", instead meditate on what made you happy and how it made you happy. You'll start to be calm and think more clearly, so you may have an easier time bringing to mind a solution for your problems.

This is >>17681307 btw.

>>17684837
I just provided a guide, please lurk moar.

>>17684806
I disagree that the techniques are identical, as I can astral project, but my lucid dreaming attempts never work. CURIOUSLY, though, during puberty I had nothing BUT lucid dreams all the goddamn time, until one day I had a dream that scared me so bad I simply wasn't able to lucid dream again. Fast forward 6-8 years and now I can astral project but still have no control over my dreams.

>>17684959
Please see the above. I think maybe your astral projecting isn't happening because you may be using the wrong technique. Can you describe what you do? If you'd rather not, please look at the mini-guide I provided up there for comparison and see if anything strikes as different. It's true that there are many ways to achieve both LD and AP BUT, it seems in most cases, there are some common denominators.
On the subject of remote viewing, I CAN do that. It's interesting as at first I thought it was psychometry, where you touch an object and feel bits and pieces of its history or (to be continued)
>>
>>17685488
Continuing the subject of remote viewing, I went and touched stuff at an antique shop until the owner started following me around. I continued to try and read information off of stuff, but really didn't get much.

I went home and had a conversation with a friend of mine who began to tell me about her horrible day and how this this and that happened. Here's where I shat a load, I began to zone out because she likes to complain ALL THE TIME and suddenly I found myself SEEING what she was talking about. Not like you see a picture when you read a very good book that draws you in, but actually seeing it all unfold, like you would see one of your own memories replay to you, as if I were the one in her place.

I tried not to freak but told her to hush for a moment, she stopped, I let the whole "memory" play out and then asked her "Wait, did this person look like this and approach you from the left side like a creeper?"

She was quiet a moment and asked "How did you know?" I honestly told her I wasn't QUITE SURE but I began to relay what I saw to her and continued to ask "was this the color" or "was this how he sounded" and just making sure to get overkill confirmation. I was dead fucking spot on, I was shitting a brick!

I have experimented with this and it seems to work mostly for things that happened in the past or things that are presently occurring, but not for "future" incidents. I have no idea how this came about, but I know that most of the time, in order to achieve this, I really have to go full space cadet and just blank my mind like a Trump supporter.
>>
>>17685385
There are quite a few cheap little books on amazon that you can buy calling themselves "astral realm guides" and such.
>>
>>17681307
Continuing with more stories since they were requested.

>I once went to hell, it isn't what people think it is. I also went to heaven (against my will) and it too wasn't what people think it is. Reverse Hell and Heaven's traits and you're actually more spot on. Hell WAS full of demons though, and not all of them are red skinned, horned, with tails. Some of them were beasts, others were so indistinguishable from humans you wouldn't know until they stuck out their 12 inch long tongue or you glimpsed their purple eyes.

>I met djinn too, the hated demons of the middle east. I didn't get along well with them at all, they run the gamut from 'HOLY FUCKING PISS, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME' to 'Dude, that's not funny, stop possessing my dog.' I met one djinn IN hell, and he's funny as fuck, so much so that I actually let him follow me back home where he promptly began demanding I learn to bake if I wasn't going to stock my house full of sweets for him to snack on when he's around here flicking boogers and watching my female coworkers.

>I was taken to a restaurant in hell by a demon I had gotten on good terms with for helping to get some information for him since humans aren't limited much in the astral realms so I could go anywhere and see anyone if I tried hard enough. Hell has chocolate, IT HAS CHOCOLATE.

>I went looking for an elf realm, to see if they were real since apparently demons, angels, and dragons were. Oh hell yeah elves are real. Incredibly androgynous too, at least the ones I met. They like vapes. That's not even a joke.
>>
>>17685540
>12 inch long tongue
Oh my~
>>
>>17685540
I've posted quite a few funny stories, but here are some of the horrid shit I went through as well, so people don't believe the astral is all unicorns and rainbows.

>I did get caught by a group of incubi and succubi. They were very violent and the bitch scratched the ever loving fuck out of me to the point of bleeding gashes and she tried to carve some symbols into my skin to take something from me while the incubi held me down. I noticed they had caught some other females of other species and were viciously raping them in the same area. We were saved by some guys who came in and stabbed as many males as they could. I think they were tracking one of the girls, I can't honestly say we sat there and talked. One of them had shot some sort of fireball looking thing at the succubus that was going to town carving me up. She hit a wall, completely immolated. I can still hear her scream.

>Once, some random creature that I can't even identify decided it'd be a fucking kick to pull me out of my body while I was sleeping and beat the piss out of me since I was so "durable". He punched me, kicked me, stabbed me, strangled me, electrocuted me and destroyed my shield like it was a bubble made from soap. I don't really remember much as I seem to have blacked out and don't know how I got away, or if he just lost interest.

>I went APing to Japan once, as I had heard of this ridiculous demon, the akaname, which literally does nothing but eat filth. I had to see this shit. I went to Japan and ended up in a random street (I've never been to Japan, you see). It was dark and I saw a bunch of trash bins knocked over with a small swarm of these things the sizes of toddlers rooting around in the trash, eating it, licking each other, rolling around in dog shit, hissing and spitting at one another. I watched for a bit and nope'd the fuck out when one tried to lick me.
>>
>>17685540
>>
>>17681307
>>17685540
>>17685568
that's bullshit, but I believe it
>>
>>17681643
>I've had to sit here and literally rip out a nest of worms from my astral self because some fucks decided to find my home and harvest all of this juicy energy that I had.

What's this supposed to mean? This sounds kinda scary but also so.. disconnected from reality.

Care to explain that further?
>>
>>17685568
Astral repertoires don't seem to happen without at least one sex story. I do have a few of those too.

>Sex'd the demon that invited me out to thank me for getting some info for me. Interestingly, size differences don't seem to matter in the astral, at least if you're a human. I had HEARD this nonsense about a human having sex with a dragon, and shook my head with the same disbelief anyone should. But it's actually true, to my fascination/horror. This demon is 8 or 9 feet tall, with everything in proportion, and sex did occur with the freakiest thing of my body stretching out like a goddamn plastic balloon, though we both still felt everything.

>I had sex with a mermaid. Seems lots of astral entities are pretty much polyamorous, but in order to achieve such freedom of choice, they have to learn to shape shift. So this mermaid took a human form, but quite curious she had this pearly blue skin and her cooch was decorated with rhinestone-like fish scales.

>I had an entity acquaintance in the astral that I was supposed to hook up with that never showed up. I went looking for them but this was in a realm I had never seen and couldn't seem to visually decipher. I grabbed someone nearby that I thought was them and dragged them off behind some rocks for sum fuck when suddenly I hear this guy's voice saying "Uh, what are you d-doing there?" This was very much not the person I was looking for. Half naked, I muttered an apology and let them up and walked briskly away before they decided to hurt me for almost raping them.
>>
>>17685502
Are you still here, wise man?
>>
>>17685600
Sure. Well, if you saw my above mini "how-to AP guide" I make mention that your awareness of your energy is key to learning to disconnect from the body. The thing is, most entities in the astral actually FEED off of energy. The more civilized folks usually feed off of endless sources like solar energy, wind power, even crystal power. It's weird, they have actual extra organs to help with this "energy digestion".

Certain things only go for shitty energies like emotions though, and the fucked of the bunch go for dark emotions like depression, despair, hatred. Having been filled with so many negative emotions, I was practically begging them to come at me. Well someone did come looking to harvest my energy but had cracked a knife into my spine and shoved in something that looked like a wasp nest full of worms. The worst of this was that my physical body actually was twisting with the pain of the entry wound and my stomach was revolting viciously to where I couldn't stop vomiting.

I had contacted a few friends on the astral to ask what the hell was going on, they explained this species of worm was akin to our cases for phones that hold an extra charge to use as needed, except the worms steal energy from their host. As they harvest more, they grow bigger and start pouring out of the body like maggots from a corpse. Those who put the nest there would come back to scoop up the worms and sell them like drugs to others that are too weak to attack others for their energy but have the money to pay others to do it for them.

It was incredibly awful and I avoided the astral for a few weeks afterwards, as well as food and even water. It was a very traumatic experience to feel the worms sliding out of your nose and mouth even though it was only happening to the astral body and not the physical.
>>
>>17685635
Still here buddy, what can I do for you?
>>
>>17685653
Ok, so, I think you know that for someone who isn't that experienced with this kind of stuff your stories might sound unbelievable and just over the top. But I want to trust you on this, since... What can possibly go wrong?

I read your small guide above and it didn't really tell me how to get to the "astral planes."
You said that you really have to meditate a lot in order to achieve a special state of mind which includes "disconnecting from the body."
But even if I manage to have a clear mind and I think about nothing at all, what would be the next step? How do I go out of my body? What do I have to do?
And: What do I do in that moment? I mean, am I still awake? If yes, what is it that prevents me from "losing concentration" and simply be "awake" again?
>>
>>17685689
Very good questions, a bit difficult to explain but I'll try my best.

To start with, a lot can go wrong, as you saw I got raped, tortured, and traumatized.

If you have the time for it, you can also expand your horizons and learn quite a few things about yourself. Sometimes things you wish you never had learned about the world around us too, in most cases.

Now, the astral planes exist around us and some of them actually on top of our human realm. Think of it like a sandwich. Some realms are out there in the bread slices, whereas others are the mayo and mustard mixed together on top of the slice of cheese. Realms can exist simultaneously in the same area, but due to a lot of factors, don't always actually interact with one another.

For example, there IS a realm that exists on our human realm where demons currently exist, but you NEVER see them nor hear them but you do sometimes feel like something is nearby or watching you right? That's usually your own instincts telling you something is there even though your main five senses can't see it.

There's a countless number of realms, and there are creatures in existence I wish I had never seen. I suggest picking up a good few "guides on astral realms" books or some very good fantasy novels to get your mind into the mindset of what you'd like to shoot for. Just like when you prepare to go to a city in another country, you prepare for it by learning landmarks, or about the culture, or the people there, or how to keep an open mind if you are going to immerse yourself balls deep. You want a similar mentality when you explore a realm.

Now, YOUR emotions actually help to steer you at the beginning, negative emotions will take you to darker places, whereas positive emotions will help get you to nicer places.

You're fairly blind and deaf the first few times, and usually you don't actually get too into it until you do it in your sleep where your conscious mind is completely asleep and can not (will continue)
>>
>>17681611
Whenever I begin to meditate, I begin to feel my pulse, tingling through my body, to the point of it being uncomfortable and taking me out of it, is there any advice on this?
>>
>>17685722
and can not color your perceptions and expectations. Don't worry, this usually happens of its own accord once your energy recognizes itself well enough to differentiate between the energies around you. You'll find your dreams are more restless during thunderstorms or tornado-like winds because that energy messes with your own energy's natural rythm.

Once you get one of these dreams you're hooked on trying again. But in other instances, depending on whether you're lucky or not, you can see well or hear well or a combination. Me, I couldn't do either, so I was extremely discouraged.

Now, seeing/hearing out there can be as clear and similar to how your physical sight/sound works, but for folks like me, it's an entirely different sensation. I would label it akin to intuition or subliminal messages, you get flashes and insight and suddenly know things or FEEL it in your gut that you just landed in a bad place and need to take off. In other instances, you'll be different, you'll be like me where you have, I shit you not, psychic TOUCH. You FEEL them touching you, you don't get to see or hear but you smell their sweat and you feel them grab your wrist and pull you or scratch you, etc. This varies from person to person honestly.

Now, with the warnings out of the way, you need to put your mind on a goal. "I want to see dragons" for example. Start picturing them, this is why books are a suggestion, you have an idea of personalities, you're in a state of mind that's prepared for fantastical things. You're ready to see wings, or ready to hear a roar, or ready to feel leathery skin. BE in that mindset, or else this will fail. (will continue)
>>
>>17685722
First of all I want to thank you for adding so much valuable information to this thread. It would suck if it weren't for you.

>For example, there IS a realm that exists on our human realm where demons currently exist

When you say that there are two "parallel realms" like in this case with our human realm and the parallel one where demons exist, do you mean that the other realm is like ours, just with different "content"? This question is tricky because I don't even know how you define a "realm". What is a realm? Is our whole universe a realm? Is our planet a realm? Is a parallel realm in our case our universe with other beings?
>>
>>17685726
Yes actually! Use your pulse as your metronome! Focus on the sound, accept it and time your breathing with it. After a while your breathing is nice and deep enough that it won't bother you, just like when you fall asleep.

I actually use my own heartbeat to time my breathing so I'm not taking quick shallow breaths.

>>17685755
So now you're in the mentality of "fantastical gigantic fire breathing lizards" right? Use your emotions to color a picture of a friendly quiet and calm dragon, not a raging angry Smaug dragon. Think dragon tales or whatever other happy dragon stuff exists.

Now imagine yourself, you're gonna have to try hard at this, out on an open plane with a happy dragon. Don't expect a specific color or gender, just try to keep in mind a happy friendly dragon and you standing near it, looking up at it, feeling its body heat as if it were standing right next to you, smelling the big lizardy smell of one that naps in the sun all day.

At this moment, some people will get something back via one or more of their senses. You'll either hear a voice or sounds, or smell smoke and fire, or feel something nearby you that's huge, it varies on what your gift is. DO NOT RUN FROM THIS. This will be your #1 mistake each and every time.

You'll feel like you're hallucinating, your heart will race, you'll question what you're feeling, and you will lose the connection and get discouraged and stop trying.

ACCEPT what you sense, and go with it. It'll take a while to trust your perceptions, especially if your gift isn't one of 100% clarity. Go with it and ALWAYS BE RESPECTFUL. Dragons are EXTREMELY proper and DO NOT take kindly to people fucking around with them, they WILL fuck you up.

Before doing any of this, learn to shield yourself so if you visit a demon, you don't end up possessed.
>>
>>17685790
A realm, hmm, I use it so often I forgot it's not easily explained. Ok, for this instance, we're gonna use a human definition for it. A realm is a plane of existence and all it contains that is tangible or known to exist even if not tangible via our own 5 senses (like dark matter).

It is possible for realms to share features, but it isn't always the case. For example, the human realm for us is buildings and demolished forests. For the demon's version of our realm, there are no buildings but what they make, and lots more trees since they do not have the same technology that we do because each realm has its own rules set down by whatever it is that created each realm (not something that is ever readily known). In our realm, magickal things like flying dragons do not exist, but planes and machines do. In the dragon realm, creatures that weigh thousands of tons can fly with two flimsy wings that aren't always proportionate with their weight because gravity is different. It's super complicated.

Our planet is in fact its own realm actually, but it also contains many other realms, just like a glass of soda has many different ingredients in one container.
>>
>>17685808
Before I ask further questions:

How does the astral world work for these other beings? I mean, a human who projects to another realm is there with his "soul" or "astral self", but he still has a physical body he will return to. What about those other beings? Do they have or did they ever have physical bodies? What do I interact with? Their astral bodies only?
>>
>>17685808
Now, if you focus too much on "disconnecting from your body", you're not actually focusing on going anywhere. For this very reason, many people begin practicing astral projecting to someplace they readily know and with a willing friend. I used to ask my friend in another state to walk around her house and I would try to go to her house and follow her around her house as practice while on the phone too. I'd try to focus on the things around her, where she was, etc etc. It's MUCH easier to start this way so you have practice controlling yourself in an implausible situation.

It's not about the disconnecting, it's about the simply letting yourself be there at your destination, the same way you accept that you're in a car, a metal box moving at 70mph across the earth's surface, fueled by extinct dinosaurs. ACCEPT IT, and things will go quicker.

Do you follow me so far?
>>
>>17685839
It varies. The laws of physics from our own world do not apply to all the other realms. I know of an entire realm where the creatures exist in a state of intangibility at all times. I also know of a species that doesn't need air to live and can easily move their physical body from realm to realm with ease, whereas we humans can only move our astral body and not our physical body. Most of the time, you are interacting with flesh and blood bodies, but some creatures never were created from blood and flesh to begin with, like elemental creatures, so you are interacting with something else entirely, something akin to a collection of conscious energy.
>>
>>17685863
>Do you follow me so far?

Yes, I think so...

>I used to ask my friend in another state to walk around her house and I would try to go to her house and follow her around her house as practice while on the phone too

But isn't this also related to remote viewing? I mean, isn't seeing someone or something in our world from a distance what remote viewing is about?
Can't one during astral projection simply project himself to somewhere in this realm, like to a friends place, watch him and later call him on the phone and tell him what he saw?
>>
>>17685895
?Can't one during astral projection simply project himself to somewhere in this realm, like to a friends place, watch him and later call him on the phone and tell him what he saw?

Oh yeah you absolutely can. The thing is, during astral projections, you feel, smell, taste, and can touch. During remote viewing that's all you can do, WATCH, not hear or touch (unless you learn how to "remote hear" which I can't do so I can't help you there).
>>
>>17685909
Thank you for your answers.

Last questions, then I'm not going to bother you anymore:
Are demons as those described in religions or the Goetia real, as in: Can they actually be summoned with a petty ritual and will they really sign a covenant with you?

Are aliens like the grey ones real? If yes: Do they come from the same realm as we do?
>>
>>17685926
Those demons? Yeah they're real, they'll change their appearance if possible so it's easier to deal with them but I wouldn't suggest it as yes, they do still make deals with people, but they all hate humans so all covenants are made to in the end FUCK the human. Once they take the human's soul, it is tortured for eternity and you can never get it back, not even through praying to any god, and you can never reincarnate either, so you literally are their plaything until your soul fizzles out and stops existing.

Summoning them is much more complicated actually, most of these rituals are too simplified for them to dignify anymore, so a representative or a fake will come if you put real effort into it. I actually have some books and stuff I'm getting rid of from back in my "magick" days where I diddled with shit I wasn't supposed to. Gonna put this shit up on ebay for anyone to buy who wants guaranteed proof of existence of demons.

Aliens? Yeah...they're real...I and many others don't know much about them, and they're...I'm sorry man, I won't help you there. There's things there I never needed to see and would kill to forget.
>>
Weird what you guys are talking about is a mental exercise I do to keep my mind sharp, I meditate a bit and clear my mind then I release it and imagine myself popping in a place, its usually landscapes and empty places, when I pop in towns I can only process people as shadows. Anyways this one time I popped in this snowy hill that had some nice flowers than something showed up. A weird humanoid thing with white fur blue hands, it also had sharp teeth but the mouth was black, like it was hollow inside. It was the first time I could see something clearly. The scary thing is that I popped to other places to flee and it kept chasing me.
I came back to reality to be free from it and think of why would my mind be so annoying about this sasquatch looking thing, then the next time I popped it still was there, waiting for me. So I did something I read in a book once, I let it grab me an try to bite me, when it was close I imagined a huge bag and I trapped it in it. Then while holding the bag I focused on popping back to the place where he found me. After getting there I released the creature and for my surprise it ran back into the woods and never bothered me again. I avoid that place or even popping around again. Feels damgerous.
>>
>>17685998
What you did was lead something around. It happens, a lot of them can follow you. If you appear helpless they will harm you, stalk you, or harm those near you. If you learn to protect yourself, they'll scatter once they see your ass kicking abilities. You are astral projecting buddy, good job. Unfortunately you seem to be like me, incapable of seeing them properly.
>>
>>17685978
>Aliens? Yeah...they're real...I and many others don't know much about them, and they're...I'm sorry man, I won't help you there. There's things there I never needed to see and would kill to forget.

You got me here. This sounds really scary but I'm curious at the same time. But ok, if you don't want to tell me about it. I feel like I've been squeezing too much info out of you already.

Do you have some suggestions for books on astral realms? I wouldn't want to get any fake stuff or useless information.
>>
>>17686015
how do you learn to see them? does anyone know?
>>
>>17686042
also can you die there?
>>
>>17686015
Im not so sure I am actually astral projecting I made some experiences with my popping around. Some places I go often and I can see/feel/smell them clearly like this beach I go often. But some places are impossible, like the bottom of the ocean or the sun. I can pop im spave as I think I've saw enough movies to know how space looks like. But even with reference images and concentration I cant pop into deep ocean or nowhere near the sun. My mind cant process I just end up popping somewhere else, like it refuses to take me where I want. Always found that curious.
>>
>>17686031
For you and anyone else who is reading this, EVERY magickal book or spiritual book out there is filled with half truths. Half the info is flower power new age stuff, half of it is real information, part of the reason for this is because real information back then was so coveted that it had to be written in code to be hidden away, and then translations didn't always get it right, and people took bits and pieces of what they learned and mixed it up with stuff they felt was more appropriate. No one wants to sacrifice animals anymore for necromancy so ink replaced it, and results occur, but not always as one wishes.

My suggestion is, as I said, get some of the cheap books (price does not always guarantee quality) and read lots of fantasy books of different varieties pertaining to that which you wish to see.

Here's a few cheap ones I read in the past:
A witch's travel guide to astral realms by D.J Conway
The Traveler's Guide to the Astral Realms by Steve Richards
Astral Projection for Beginners by Edain McCoy
>>
>>17686042
Learning to see them, I don't know man, I still can't see them clearly when I consciously visit. It's a strange sort of seeing that I have developed like some of the kids who use a form of echolocation to know what their surroundings are and stuff. Think Daredevil and you're pretty close, I see fuzzy just as you do, thus why everyone knows me as being a very touchy feely type because I touch their limbs and faces to identify them the first few times I meet them.

>>17686044
You absolutely can die there, it's not easy, but you meet the wrong person an it's an instant kill if you piss them off easily. If you meet EXACTLY the wrong person, you'll wish they had killed you instead of what they actually do. I saw a girl lose her mind and disconnect entirely from her own body and her whole life fall apart around her because she decided to go around like hot shit thinking that a certain archangel would always have her back. If you go looking for shit, NO ONE is going to have your back, you'd be smart to keep your nose clean.

>>17686045
This happens too. Go to a meadow and pick some flowers (during your AP) and take them to the edge of a beach. Toss them into the water and sit at the edge thinking about mermaids and tell stories, sing songs, lull out a merperson or water entity (nymphs will definitely find you if you're handsome/beautiful) and make friends with them. Do this until you trust each other and then ask them to take you to where you want to go in the water. Once you see it for yourself, you'll be able to return there whenever you want. There are certain things our mind can not fathom and so can not take us to without prior experience to draw on. Be careful, you already were attacked once, water spirits are just as fucky as some old myths say, make sure you get a trustworthy one or else they'll attempt to drown you or scare you mercilessly.
>>
>>17686052

Great info mate, thanks. There's a quite popular guide (flays or something like that) that has a wonderful tip that consists of previosuly preparing the whole waking day thinking about wanting to lucid dream. Worked pretty nice and as you say, focus is a great skill to develop.

May I ask, what about past lives? It would be damn interesting seeing the relationship pf your previous karma with your former self.
>>
>>17686086
Past lives? You're asking for a can of worms our mind isn't ever ready to open.

I'm fairly sure I was a nazi and a child rapist in a past life, and this disturbs me to all hell as I was molested often throughout my life, starting as a little 5 year old, this time around, and I'm fairly sure it's karma for what I did in the past.

You sometimes think your life isn't fair, and then you see what you did in your past, and you can do nothing but say 'I fucking deserve worse than this.'

The entire point of life is to learn, to grow, to be better than what you were, to gather all of this knowledge and not to be a fuckup with it all. If you give in to the "I deserve this" mentality, you won't reach for better and won't break the cycle. You sometimes learn of things that are worse than being a child rapist, you may learn that you fucked up bad and messed with things, beings, powers that do not forget, and you now give them your position, where you are now, and now they can find you and extract payback.

It's a mixed bag.
>>
>>17686098

Old souls could have very well experienced some things that are beyond apparent reach but as bad as they could be, there is always room for atonement.

What about the mental plane? Supposedly above the astral. Is it possible to give any coherent analogy about it?
>>
>>17686077
Thats pretty interesting friend, thanks for sharing the experience tho I dont think I wanna mess with other entity, that snoan thing spooked me real good. But I wanna ask something, can I meet a dead person while astral projecting? You see I have this thing which is the reason I lurk in /x/.
My twin sister died before we were born and even before my parents told me about it I always dreamed about this girl who keeps me company through my life and that I feel a deep conection to. Some time ago I went through some shit and for the first time she talked to me in my dreams, since then I've been desperate to find her. My question is: where do I go to talk to my sister?
>>
What happens if you die in astral realm?)
>>
>>17686114
Not sure that we'd be on the same page there. Lots of titles are used interchangeably, I call my own created realm my mental plane, so I am not sure what you are referring to. Entities in other realms don't use the same terms we use either. I call our popping in and out "teleporting", but the djinn who steals my couch calls it "phasing". Not only that but lots of entities don't bother learning human languages, why bother? So understanding them usually ends up losing quite a few bits of info during translation.

You're quite right, there is always room for change.
>>
>>17686126
It's possible but usually it's just staying here in the human realm but with your astral body instead of the physical. It turns out even astral entities can't see the dead unless they learned to or were born with the ability. Just be sure you don't do anything stupid because human spirits don't always stick around without changing, so be sure to protect yourself if you do intent to try anything.

>>17686130
Usually your body can rebuild itself after weeks/months of rest, but if you die die in the astral realm, by someone actually meaning to end you, not just scare you, you hit a form of existence that can only be labeled as "zombie-like". You are alive but you don't feel the same, act the same, behave the same, experience life the same. It's akin to phantom limb syndrome but with part of your soul/spirit, depending on what was the extent of the damage done to you. Most people exist without ever realizing anything happened, usually people who never interacted with the astral or magick to begin with. Others, it hits hard, like suddenly forgetting the ability to make memories, and they don't recover well.

Some other folks actually end up going into a coma and don't ever recover. Like I said, varies as to who did it to you and how much they hated you.
>>
>tfw can't even lucid dream
>can use astral senses when awake but not asleep
what the fuck

>>17686130
You die in real life.
But seriously, you do. If the tether that connects your astral and physical body breaks (never heard it happen before) your body would lose connection to the spirit and you would die physically. Astrally, not sure.
>>
>>17686150
I don't know much about those things but if I have a strong feeling that she is not here in the human world, its more like she pops in my dreams every now and then and every time she seems to be a woman in my age, just with the same familiar features. I just want her to know that I'm sorry I lived and she died, that I miss her and life is terrible by myself. If she is in a better plane waiting for me so we can reincarnate together then who do I have to talk to let her know about these things? I'm not religious am I allowed to talk to people who might be in heaven or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>17686154
You're wrong bud. If you don't even know how it's possible that one can Astral project and NOT lucid dream, I don't think you are qualified to go around telling people what happens in the astral, especially when you "never heard it happen before".
>>
>>17686174
You just talk to her, you don't go through a medium if she's already there. But apologizing for living when you did nothing to cause her death is a pretty pathetic thing to do, guy. She's probably there trying to get you to realize that and help you move forward and stop regretting life when she didn't even get the chance to live.

She also won't know what lies for you two in the future, human spirits only know what they knew in life, so if you wanted to know the future, you'd be better off finding a dead oracle.

Talk to her in your dreams, if you see her there, there's no reason to go any further honestly, she's with you so she hears you just fine if you just talk aloud.
>>
File: 135454263495698.jpg (82 KB, 562x482) Image search: [Google]
135454263495698.jpg
82 KB, 562x482
This guy is so full of shit. He talks so casually about getting brutally tortured and raped, yet continues to travel there.

Guys, please. Do you know what brutal torture and sexual abuse does to the human mind? It drives them insane and traumatizes them, or at least leaves huge marks. This guy talks about it like it's no biggie and he keeps going there.

The logical conclusion is, that it's roleplay.
>>
>>17686185
Thats the thing! I am pretty good at lucid dreaming I've been doing it since forever but every time I dream with her the legit ones, I can't do shit, I can't control it, its always the same, we sit together somewhere and she just pets me in the head for a while or we just lean on each other not saying anything, the one time she actually said something to me the dream was very quick and left a strong impression. Its frustrating.
Also I agree that it sounds pathetic but I cant help but feel this way, it like living a half life, have you ever felt like you are constantly missing something very important?
>>
>>17686185
I'm so glad to know that the astral realm is much like high school. Everyone's hormones raging, making friends/enemies left and right. Petty anger, jealousy, rage and hunger. And sex, but only if you're pretty (lol). And it's filled with people like you that cannot even respect another human's feelings and label them as pathetic.

That is pathetic. And much like this life, ugly. Not that I'm exempt from being pathetic or ugly(I am), but you, you would never admit to it.
>>
>>17686205
>astral realm is just like real life high school

I wonder why. Probably because it just exists in your head.
>>
>>17686217
Not mine, just going off of their descriptions.
>>
>>17686199
Really? For thousands of years women have endured rape via arranged marriages, family members, trusted clergy, etc and they still function, albeit yes they are damaged but they continue on because it was a taboo subject to talk about.

Men are definitive proof of this as male rape is so under-reported that people actually laugh at the thought of a male being raped unless they were a child. Men take it, endure it, never talk of it, and keep going just fine, except for the odd cases here and there that have had to endure far worse.

People can and do keep going after rape, you make it seem like this person didn't even seek help after all of his experiences, he even made mention of avoiding the astral realm for weeks after a particularly disgusting experience.

Fuck, even soldiers have ptsd, nobody asked this guy what sort of psychological damage he suffered from all of this. For all we know, he is popping xanax like candy, all we asked for were more stories.
>>
>>17686224
So there's a house where you got tortured in the craziest ways and also sexually molested. You tell me you would go into the same house after a few weeks again just because you're bored?

B u l l s h i t.
>>
>>17686205
When did I ever claim to be a saint? I went to hell and did it on purpose.

I may not baby you and your feels, nor anyone else's, but if you are going to mess with something that you can't understand, I am not going to sugar coat things. Yes, I called it pathetic, because that is my opinion and I am entitle to it and to voice it if I feel like it. Honestly, you're on 4chan and dissing on me for calling someone pathetic, it's hardly the worst thing done on here.

But go ahead and ignore the fact that I did advise him even afterwards and did warn him to protect himself. I'm just such a bad guy. Bad llama.
Either way, I've given enough information for now, I'm fairly exhausted and need to take off. For anyone that's genuinely interested, everything that you need is right there. For those that think I'm roleplaying, thanks for feeding the troll. I am become bait, destroyer of threads thanks to you.
>>
>>17686230
Did you even read the post? Let me copy/pasta this for you.

>Once, some random creature that I can't even identify decided it'd be a fucking kick to pull me out of my body while I was sleeping and beat the piss out of me since I was so "durable". He punched me, kicked me, stabbed me, strangled me, electrocuted me and destroyed my shield like it was a bubble made from soap. I don't really remember much as I seem to have blacked out and don't know how I got away, or if he just lost interest.
> some random creature that I can't even identify decided it'd be a fucking kick to pull me out of my body while I was sleeping
>random creature...while I was sleeping
>while I was sleeping
>sleeping

Let that sink in for a bit, that this guy was asleep, presumably in his own home, when this happened.
>>
>>17686234
I never called you a saint or said you claimed to be one?

I just cannot determine the validity of your statements. You expect such grand claims to be taken at face value, when I cannot even see your face.

Never called you a bad guy either, but I will call you arrogant (again I can be this way myself). IF this arrogance is warranted or not, I just can't say. I'm sorry for not being able to tell truth from fiction in your stories. But thank you for the read.
>>
>>17684959
I've never astral projected therefore can't really say I know it's real. But I have a story from a normal, absolutly sane, no bullshit reliable person(Family friend). Wether you believe it I don't really care, but since you want proof hopefully this can open your mind up to something ..
The story she told was quite long so I'll narrow it down..

She talked about this place her husband would go whenever he slept, and he'd been going there for years.. (Now I can't remember if he could actually choose when to go to this place, or if it just happened occasionally)
But he would go there, it would be the same place everytime, the same people.. an island I believe.
His wifes pretty open, and she knew about this place, wether she believed it or not, no clue. But it was interesting nonetheless so she liked hearing about it. Anyways one night she 'dreamt' of going to the place, many things happened and then saw her husband there.

The mext morning when they woke up the first thing her husband said was "you were there"..

And she was completely mind blown.

The story took place quite recently actually.. And I know there's so much more interesting details that I'm leaving out, so maybe I'll ask her about it and post it on some other thread sometime if anyone wants.
But it was the coolest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>17686861
Good stuff, thanks.

Also, is she hot?
>>
>>17686199

>logic

You're on the wrong board, bub.

How about some more green text stories?
Here's my first and only time (so far). Happened about a week ago, nothing too special but I'm trying to keep the ball rolling with content.

>begin to nod off in chair
>soon as I close my eyes I can clearly see a familiar foothill in front of me
>I realize this is the town I live in, not too far away but it was a start
>I'm in a car and I thought I was talking to a family member
>suddenly notice darkness covering the driver side
>the familiar voice keeps repeating the same word "yes" until it starts to slow down and pitch shift into lower voice
>decide to nope the fuck out

And that was babbys first astral trip. Again nothing amazing but hey. I realize this sounds like a dream but I know for sure what I did.
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (45 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
45 KB, 600x375
>>17685488
>I can remote view
Contact the Amazing Randi and collect your fucking prize money, then, cocksucker.
>>
>>17686234
what a fucking faggot.
>i went to hell and did it on purpose.
im sure you did go to a place that doesn't exist. such a powerful wizard you are. please stop filling peoples head with bs. its disrespectful to them.
>>
>>17679751
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhuLXYLhz-c

make sure you are well protected
>>
give us some more stories pls
>>
>>17687836
You can get all the stories you need here, friend.
http://www.amazon.com/
>>
Why would anyone troll /X/. It would be like trying to talk to a brick wall. I guess I responded but why bother wasting your own time with low hanging fruit? You could troll juggalos and it would be the same thing, a complete waste of your own time.

That said, we love these fail trolls because they're bumping the thread.
Anyway, We need more stories in here.
>>
Summer breeze!
All in my /x/!

How's the Djinn doing?
>>
I miss the guy who was here yesterday and told all the stories.
>>
>>17681643

much thanks anon, really appreciate the detail / effort you put into this.
>>
>>17685540
>>17685568
>>17685622
>>17685642
>>17685722
>>17685978
Good stories OP. More stories plz.
>>
>>17689534

>Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In West Philadelphia, born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some B-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said, "You're movin' with your aunty and uncle in Bel Air"

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it!"

First class, yo this is bad
Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Bel Air are livin' like
Hmmm, this might be alright

But wait, I hear they're prissy, bourgeois and all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?
I don't think so, I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel Air

Well, uh, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude look like a cop standin' wavin' my name out
I ain't tryin' to get arrested yet, I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, nah forget it, yo home to Bel Air

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell you later"
Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air
>>
>>17687836
>>17688529
>>17689085
>>17689366
>>17689534

APfag here, I'm surprised this thread hasn't 404'd. I'll toss out some stories before heading to bed.

How's the djinn you ask? Let me tell you one of the stories HE told me.

>Be thousands of years old, still technically only a "young adult" compared to others.
>Be dating this qt3.14 with lots of curves
>Really into this chick but she's flighty
>Find her one day fucking some other "filth"
>Lose my shit and maul the fucker then rape qt
>After done raping her, I come to my senses and she's terrified of me. Angrily leave.
>In my rage, I end up in a turf that I can't recognize. Some scaled creatures confront me and talk shit about being a half breed.
>"What's that, I didn't hear you?"
>Proceed to get my insides placed on my outside. Am gored, beaten, and pass out halfway through.
>Wake up hanging from a tree by my neck with my own intestine. No one had helped me, no one even tried once I came to. Just walked right past, muttering about me learning my place.
>Get myself down, limp my way to a friend's place who promptly patches me up. Pass out after some liquid painkiller (he meant booze of some sort).
>Wake up weeks later, healing, bruised, face so swollen I can't even see my dick to piss.
>Heard qt came to see me often. Left tons of food for when I woke up.
>She was sure I'd wake up.
>Give her another good fucking once I'm all healed. She still clings to me to this day.

And that was the story I got when I asked about the massive scar on his torso. The first time he said he played "leapfrog with a unicorn".
>>
>>17689692
I'm gonna call this guy D-bro, because I learned a lot of things thanks to him. Most entities won't tell you piss, and if they do, it's insignificant stuff that really doesn't tell you anything. D-bro doesn't adhere to this because he got the shit end of the stick with his mixed breed, so I get full disclosure with him. In return, I let him pretty much hang out at my place and follow me wherever. I went to a mall once to pick out some shoes and this was the back and forth we had there. Fair warning, he's the equivalent of a Chad.

>Where are you going?
The mall, D-bro.
>What's a mall?
Think lots of shops built together to make one gigantic shop.
>Interesting. How big is it?
You'll see.
>Are there bitches there? (he likes to pick up human slang)
Tons. It's a breeding ground for them.
>-practically wipes his mouth- Good.

We arrive at the mall. He's looking around with interest, mad dogging other entities that he could see, talking shit about this or that, stealing some cinnamon rolls from Cinnabun (ok more like fucking horking those things down like cocaine), lifting up girls' skirts, all sorts of shit you'd see some little shit kid doing.

D-bro, seriously, what the hell.
>We don't have places like this in Hell, too many fights would break out.
Did you NEED to grope on that girl? She's literally not even a fraction of your age.
>Those titties say she's fair game.

I went into a clothing outlet, can't even remember which, but I was in a changing room trying on some pants when I heard this fucker yelling at me from across the store.
>ANON, COME CHECK THIS OUT, THESE CHICKS ARE GETTING NAKED BEHIND THESE DOORS!
D-bro, those are changing rooms. That's where the women go to try on outfits before the make a decision to buy anything.
>ANON, THIS BITCH WITH THE TITTIES HAS A SHAVED MUFF! LET ME POSSESS YOU SO CAN HIT THAT.
You're not getting anywhere with my body.
>MAN, *grunts* you don't know what you're MISSING (grunting*
>>
>>17689737
I asked what all the sound was. He told me I should look all over the girl's back if I really was that curious. I decided not to ask

The D in D-bro can stand for many things.

That's it for my stories tonight. If there are still more requests tomorrow, I can give stories from a full fledged demon. This guy's no laughing matter, I've been a channer for years and this guy has me convinced that he laughed at Lucifer and patted him on the head saying "yeah ok kid" when all that king of hell stuff went down.
>>
Top lel

Nice read. Convinced me to get back on the APtrack myself again.
>>
>>17679751
I've only astra projected once and I freaked tf out and got back in my body. Something small was moving flying and casting shadows on the ceiling. I find it so interesting how i came out of my body somewhere else like I have a different body somewhere on the astral plane.
>>
>>17679751
>>17681536
>>17681579
Every time that I eventually get to the phase where I can start leaving my body, it starts tightening up and I get a sort of slight convulsions or something. Today I tried binaural beats and 11-12 minutes in a vague shape of a winged, blonde human with white clothes appeared and told me that I should stop. I asked why and he said "Because it's not good for you." "Why? I want some more explanation than that."
>You know how you are with *escaping*.

Thoughts anyone? shitsux as far as I can tell. Can't do it because there's blocks and I'm having physical reactions. Apparently guides are saying no no.
>>
>>17691536
Curiosity killed the cat.

AP might not be for you, anon.
>>
>>17691567
If there's stuff like
>>17681307
I'm surprised it's for anyone. Haven't your >>17681307 guides said that you should watch where you're going at least? Have you received any warnings?
>>
How do i get unbanned from APing? Im only allowed visitors, im under house arrest.
>>
>>17691629
>How do i get unbanned
What do you mean? Anything similar to >>17691536 ?
>>
>>17691629
You gotta visit the genies in the apple store lad
>>
>>17691631
whenever i try it feels like im physically binded to the bed, and there's a entity supervising. This is Right after i was Aping and a bunch of golden hands grabbed me and took me back into my room. Ill try Binaurals like >>17691536
and see if i can more info on why i was banned. Ive had several visitors since then.
>>
>>17681579
deleriants can cause you to forcibly AP, but its horrifying.
>>
To all AP fags here, do you guys have a place you always fall back to? Somewhere you feel dragged to like your mind defaults to it every time shit looks bad or you relax?

I always go to this beach, there is nothing there usually, but every time I am popping around I pop there at least for a bit
>>
its weird that people can get banned from ap ing
I think I've had a few aps when I was a child
back then I had a poltergeist encounter
after that , someone visited me and told me that I have demons in my house and to defeat them I must not fear ,muster up all the bravery and beat them out of the house,

Once I got up again in that "dream" and I floated in my room and as I moved forward suddenly demons popped up and I punched em, there was 2-4 of them , one punch and they've gone(weird, demons are more powerful or I guess they are), didnt have any paranormal since then.. but I have a shitty life so I want to try again to find answer
>>
>>17691651
Salvia can be a fucking trip mon!
>>
>>17691682
promethazine is fucking awful in high doses.
>>
>>17691686
Yeah. I discovered that the hard way too.

The only drugs I'll ever do nos are psychedelics and the occasional benzos.
>no alcohol or weed
>cold turkey on the ganja after years of daily use
>my soul thanks m

Also mandatory:
>mescaline, it's the only way to fly
>>
>>17691642
Try to contact your spirit guides for a solid answer while meditating or ask them to send you a message. I hope those entities that visit you are either them or some other benevolent creatures.
>>
on a related topic can anyone post links to some binaural beats that have actually worked for them?
>>
>>17681643
Passerby here.
I have been looking for an explanation to what I experience in my sleep for years now and you just sumed it up in one post.
I used to astrally project as a kid without control. I'd just float around my room for the most part, or see what my family was doing in other rooms of the house. I have a hard time doing it on my own though. After a couple years I stopped "projecting" and started falling asleep and ending up in weird places. I still do sometimes. I know I'm dreaming, but they are more than dreams. I learn things that I bring back with me. I've met the dragons that >>17681307 is talking about. They said the same thing, that I don't belong there. We talked before they "sent me back" in which case I woke up immediately. I've seen some weird shit. I usually show up just as something big is happening.

Thanks anon.
>>
Hey I have a question.

So who is a good point of contact in the astral planes? Not a specific entity, just a suggestion. A neutral, knowledgeable being(s) that is(are) willing to answer questions about whatever you want to ask. I don't want to be presumptuous enough to think that anything exists for the soul purpose of giving curious AP's knowledge, but maybe there are proven friendly sorts that don't mind educating the curious on acceptable topics.
>>
>>17679751
I swear the fucking roleplaying. I posted my experiences and experiments with disembodiment several times and all suggested that the things you see and the places you are are all made up by your own mind.

I tried moving salt over my desk, i tried to visit places i had never visited, just to find out they were different in reality (cheking with google maps)

I agree lucid dreaming and disembodiment are two different things, disembodiment gives you more stability but you're subjected to the majority of physical laws. I agree you see beings and/or people you know, but their behavior is too erratic and you can rarely make them talk.

I posted too several methods to achieve disembodiment, some of them very easy, like the "stay still" method. But nobody even quoted me because potat.. i mean ROLEPLAYNG, that is.
>>
Not sure if anyone will have any interest in this but I feel as if it relates to the practice of AP while not AP directly.

One day I was talking with my mom in her room about demons and all that shit, I don't remember too well how the convo went. Either way after a while the topic turned to traveling into other planes. It was weird because her pupils got bigger and it seemed as if there became a silver glow around them, her voice became more.. powerful? It was kinda frightening at first but she went from what she was saying to firmly saying something along the lines of "The garden was hidden from humans for a reason, you are forbidden to ever step foot in" I had no idea what she was going on about but I decided to poke at it and ask "What if I find a way in?" my memory is really fuzzy on what else I said but I remember asking something else after that before she went on about "The flames were taken away from you for a reason, you are FORBIDDEN from using them or entering. This conversation is DONE." She spaced out for a few moments and then apologized for spacing out with her normal voice.

Just putting this out here, sorry for any bad grammar and the lack of greentext, I'm fucking tired.
>>
>>17691536
>>17691567
>>17691624
>>17691629
>>17691642
>>17691675
>>17691754
>>17692920

Ok this is >>17681579 and I'm gonna tripfag for a bit just to pop in and leave what I can when I can. I got more hours at work finally so I can only get here once in a while.
I am going to tell you guys some stuff that most new agers and old schools will not mention because the majority of them don't know it, those that do try not to talk about it.

Your spirit guides are a mixed batch, if you get one at all. Most folks get a guardian angel, damn near guaranteed if you were baptized (no matter what religious denomination was involved).

/x/ has all the reason in the world to hate on angel kind, they really barely give a fuck about humans. Most guardians just observe and try to stop you from doing things THEY feel you can't handle, i.e APing. Once in a while you get an act here or there where they don't just observe but actually help, but the instances really vary because they firmly believe in suffering leading to piety.

Spirit guides on the other hand are NOT always here to help you out but were "contracted" so to speak, to do something that was relevant at some point and may no longer be. For example, Jimmy John here reincarnated as a human after having been a pious dragon. When he is in the in-between stage of life and death before he goes to his next life, he asks some friends to watch over him and guide him down the path of righteousness. Now every fucking time Jimmy John tries to jerk off, do some blow, maybe even just something stupidly forgivable like attempt to tease someone, he gets karma slapped like a bitch. It's the guides trying to knock that shit out of him so he can be a blank slate of never doing anything because doing things are bad according to the most "righteous" of dragons.

They're HELPING you, but you're a human and that is not what this life wants. Sometimes, the shit you actually need is so counter productive to what actually makes you happy that
>>
>>17693183
(cont) that you pretty much hate the fuck out of life and snap from that tight fist that controls you and go postal for some goddamn freedom.

Most angels do not like humans APing, because it makes information available to us that they don't want us knowing. Once most folks learn the truth, they turn from the angels and truth be told, angels NEED us to survive. But they're a bunch of anal bleaching taint lickers that can suck the juice off my balls.

So there you go, one of the main reasons why so many people will never AP: your guides literally fucking stop it or scare you to the point of never being capable of it.
>>
>>17693183
im pretty sure i have 3, how the fuck do i cope with that?
>>
>>17693183
Do you know if luck is given by these guardian spirits? I seem to be extremely lucky and always have good things happen to me.

Also i can sense human presence weakly even though i have never meditated, lucid dreamed or gone to diffrent realms. Do you know anything about that?
>>
This is all very interesting but how do I use astral projection to do insider trading?
>>
>>17693190
More information about Angels pls
>>
>>17693893
Clap your hands twice and watch Wolf on Wallstreet while APing then pray to illerminooti
>>
>>17684807
Lol wut chakras are good
>>
>>17685488
>>17687441
Any progress, there, son?

With your power you could easily be a celebrity even without the prize money.

Get on it, prove to the world that AP and remote viewing is real.

Or just keep roleplaying on /x/ you fucking faggot
>>
>>17693853
>Also i can sense human presence weakly
different anon here, my guess is that maybe that's an actual person thinking nice things about you. Probably someone who fancies you/
>>
>>17695065
It's a nice theory but this goes for all humen. For example if i walk to a corner i know if there is a human walking around around the corner or not at a 90% certainty. The 10% comes from when i doubt myself. I say weakly because it's just hunch or intuition. That is also why i doubt myself because the feeling is so weak.
>>
Newfag here, is this related to lucid dreaming?
>>
>>17681307
How does a person learn to do this?
>>
Hello /x/. I'm having a hard time with this. Whenever I try to be fully relaxed with a clear mind, stuff always prevents me from achieving this state.

Here are the main problems I have:

I am regularly interrupted by needing to swallow my saliva.

My jaw tenses up after some time, even if I have tried my best to relax it moments before.

The worst offender is that sometimes, I can get music stuck in my head.

My feet also twitch involuntarily.

Is there a way to remedy these?
>>
>>17695699
If you try and go in straight away that might be a bit difficult. A good 20-30 minutes of meditation, focusing on the third eye or heart perhaps, or half an hour of calming breathing exercises might help. If it doesn't work, try meditating for 1 hour. If you live alone and the walls are pretty thick, you can try some chanting even. If you lead a pretty tense life you should try "tapping" for stress relief. Worry and stress can probably get in the way of any spiritual practice.

I don't know what will work for you but try and still yourself before APing.

>My feet also twitch involuntarily.
That's commonplace, ignore it. It will pass. It's a sign that you're doing the right thing in terms of technique I think. Your consciousness is detaching from the body and the body reacts to that.

But don't trust me, I'm just a person on the internet. This shit might be bad for you.
>>
>>17695753
>>My feet also twitch involuntarily.
>That's commonplace, ignore it. It will pass. It's a sign that you're doing the right thing in terms of technique I think. Your consciousness is detaching from the body and the body reacts to that.
That is commonplace, but it has nothing to do with "the spirit detaching from the body."

It is what's known as a "hypnic jerk" and it's part of falling asleep.

It's also one of the most common signs that your attempt to wake-induced lucid dream is working.
>>
>>17693632
Meditate on your life and see if it's really been that bad. Just because you have them, doesn't mean they ALL do the same thing. Some spirit guides actually fight each other for dominance over what should and should not be influenced in your life.

>>17693853
Everyone can sense human presence, it's called instincts. We developed it in order to survive. Yes, guardians CAN give luck, but sometimes you earned that luck via your past life actions, so it can go either way.

>>17694021
I'm not wanting to talk too much about them, as I hate them. Would you sit there talking about your ex waifu if she ruined everything for everyone she met, including your own life?

>>17694573
Here's the thing, I thought about it, really fucking did too, I could use that money. But after finding out about so much shit that goes on behind closed doors, if I were to claim this money, I'd immediately be kidnapped and experimented on. My genes would be studied and I'd be imprisoned for life as a test subject while marked ass "missing" to the rest of the world, or someone would fake my death.

I like my life, I don't feel a million dollars is worth everyone in the world being out for my neck. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than this "illuminati" shit people think of. High list celebrities know about the kind of shit I can do and they all end up getting Miley Cyrus'd. I'm not even 27 yet and I know I'd join the 27 Club if I came out to the world. There's a reason why people much older (read: stronger) than me have kept to the shadows all their lives.

>>17695387
Please lurk the thread, I posted a guide.

>>17695699
Accept these slights and use them to your advantage. Just as I use the pounding sound of my heartbeat as a metronome, use that music to put you in a good state of mind, ignore the twitching and jaw stuff, you need it so you don't fall asleep before leaving your body. >>17695753 This guy's advice is sound, use it, though >>17695993 is correct on the feet twitching.
>>
>>17695993
>wake-induced lucid dream is working.
Well the same happens every time when I try to step out of my body. Only it's not just the legs pretty much the whole body is twitching and tightening up. I don't know if we're talking about AP or lucid dreaming anymore. I've tried lucid dreaming and haven't had any twitching or anything like that. IIRC my body was pretty calm.
>>
>>17696246
>Would you sit there talking about your ex waifu if she ruined everything for everyone she met, including your own life?
Is it possible that you may have been in contact with a malevolent entity, rather than a guardian angel?
>>
File: 1463187394692.jpg (104 KB, 1198x789) Image search: [Google]
1463187394692.jpg
104 KB, 1198x789
>>17694573
>Get on it, prove to the world that AP and remote viewing is real.
Different anon, RV is real and many governments have used it for decades. Even third world shitholes have government sanctioned RVs.

Source: some british intelligence lad doing a presentation on RV-ing the moon. Can't remember the name of it though, it's on youtube, didn't have many views. Also look up Ed Dames.
>>
Has any of you aethernauts or whatever the fucks ever thought of doing something useful with you mad lucid dreamig skills?

I mean like finding out if the moon landing is legit, or if Uncle Adolf actually escaped Germany, or maybe get help regarding the geopolitical landscape of the near future, y'know something cool like that
>>
>>17696846
Watching one of his videos and he predicted the jap earthquake/nuclear situation. Holy shit.
>>
>>17696873
I didn't know that. Can you post link and time?
>>
I've got a few questions before I try again tonight. I have never astral projected before.

Should I be consciously narrating everything I feel? I read somewhere that I should be completely aware of everything happening with my body, but I don't know if this clutters my mind.

Also, someone recommended the "rope method" which involves me visualizing a rope above me and trying to pull it. Does this work well?
>>
>>17696979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=relpJFRXFYs

13;45
>>
>>17696246
Ah I figured

But how do you protect your self
>>
>>17689692
>>17689737
>>17689750
>>17693183
>>17693190
>>17696246
Godly thread. More stories plz.
>>
I told my coworker in a dream last night that if he was already gonna sell his cocaine he should see if the buyer wants my heroine because I couldn't take it with me to Cuba, not because of customs, but because my suitcase was filled to the brim with chicken nuggets. Does that count?
>>
>>17687441
>Contact the Amazing Randi
guessing a number out of a million (twice) is not remote viewing
>>
Hope you guys aren't just pulling my leg, because you got me hook line and sinker.

So what position should my body be in? Because I tried pretty fuckin hard last night to no avail.

For about two hours, I was lying in bed attempting to focus. Eventually, I lost feeling in my arms. After that, I tried the rope thing I mentioned in an earlier post. For a little bit, my entire body got tingly and I felt like my body was moving up almost. Am I making progress, or is this just the placebo effect kicking in after trying too hard?

It wore off after a little bit, I probably got too excited. After that, I "woke up", even though I was never really asleep. I got up, took a piss, went back to bed, then took my normal sleeping position and slept.

Am I trying too hard? Should I take things more gradually?
>>
File: 1419190745461.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1419190745461.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>17698223
Propose a different experiment then, twat. They're willing to work with you if it means proving the existence of remote viewing.

>>17696846
All government studies on remote viewing show that it isn't real, and if it were there'd be no need for electronic bugs or in-person spies whatsoever. Don't be a moron, think through the consequences of the stupid bullshit you're told.

>>17696805
Well the same happens every time when I try to step out of my body
You're not stepping out of your body. You're entering sleep paralysis and dreaming that you are moving.

>I don't know if we're talking about AP or lucid dreaming anymore
They're the same fucking thing.

>>17696246
>if I were to claim this money, I'd immediately be kidnapped and experimented on. My genes would be studied and I'd be imprisoned for life as a test subject while marked ass "missing" to the rest of the world, or someone would fake my death.
pic related
>>
>>17698588
>All government studies on remote viewing show that it isn't real, and if it were there'd be no need for electronic bugs or in-person spies whatsoever. Don't be a moron, think through the consequences of the stupid bullshit you're told.
That's what "they want you to believe". I'm thinking clearly.

Remote viewing works. I've seen it happen. So you can't convince that's it's not real by shaming and insults. Don't believe me? Fine, look up Ed Dames. Apparently they remote viewed the future and saw the Japan nuclear plant disaster. Even though foreseeing the future is very difficult and allegedly wrong for all kinds of metaphysical reasons. IIRC he and his team assisted the police with finding a missing person or a body. How's that for "isn't real"? Besides there's many testimonials on The Bases Project saying that when they're being MILAB'd one of the things that they use them is for RV. If you don't look at all the evidence you can't act like you have.
>>
>>17698843
>Ed Dames
Oh, you mean the total prick who pretended to have knowledge on missing children to promote himself with tragedy? The one who did absolutely nothing to help the investigations he signed onto, which were solved by police work and not fucking magic?

Roleplaying or not, kill yourself for even bringing that monster up.
>>
I don't think anyone is asking the right questions here, such as : if I visit the planes of dragons, can I fuck one?
>>
>>17696820
Oh no, there is no mistaking a real angel when you've gotten to feel their energy and the way they carry on.

>>17696871
Why would we? You already don't believe in APing and RVing, what's to make our claims on any of your subjects believable when the methodology for such investigation is such "bullshit" to begin with?

I just told everyone in this thread that angels are dicks, and yet no one has suddenly changed their religious beliefs.

>>17697110
Rope method didn't work for me. Narrating helped me for a bit, but I narrated myself into a state of calm.

"I feel my shoulders tensing, I relax them and breathe in 1..2...3...4....5....and out....my shoulders are relaxing..." You can, but the same method doesn't work for everyone. I don't need to do this anymore.

>>17697168
Invest in an astral projection book that's a little bit more meta. They show methods of shielding yourself. To put it as plain as I can, your awareness of your energy helps you to control and manipulate it, you can then change and create things to help you in the astral.

>>17698471
Stop overcomplicating it. You have it in your head that this is as complicated and ceremonial as a first communion. There is no song and dance, there is no set way to do this, you need to branch out and look at DIFFERENT sources of APing information instead of sticking doggedly to just one source. I can AP at work when I'm on break, there is no special methodology, you just need to be relaxed and in a comfortable state of mind to stop caring about everything that may be "wrong" to you. You really are stressing yourself over it, but you DID make progress. Don't doubt it.
>>
>>17698588
Oh boy, tough guy, let's stop right here.

I respect skepticism and logical approaches to stuff, but this is literally what I"m getting from you bunch in this thread:
>lol y doesn't u just find out secrets?
>lol y doesn't u just prove magick is real
>lol ur shit is gay but I'm still attempting all of this

Seriously. I KNOW secrets, give my reason as to why I'd rather not expose myself (what good spy ever wants to be found out?), and then you guys laugh at me because the facts I throw down are so incredibly difficult for you to fathom that they couldn't possibly be real.

Please see theory: "the earth is round" and "the earth revolves around the sun" for your reminder of "just because YOU don't know enough about a subject, doesn't mean you're any sort of expert in the field".

My god, the sheer stupidity. As if it hasn't been proven over and over again since the moment organized government systems have been in effect that they do like to do things without wanting such knowledge to get out to the public. Watergate, Snowden, seriously, is this such a new concept for you that your government isn't even remotely interested in letting you know all their secrets?
>>
>>17699277
Hi, any info on this >>17699145
?
It is extremely important
>>
>>17699277
I don't know if you're roleplaying or just immensely stupid.

Since you put forward a shitbag psychopath who gave parents of lost children misinformation and false hope as some kind of proof AP and remote viewing is real, I'm going to assume the latter.
>>
>>17697110
>>17699267
You realize the rope method is a method for WILD, right? It's explicitly for lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17699402
Check your sources. That wasn't me putting that information forward and I have refrained from commenting on that subject BECAUSE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT. Like any reasonable individual would.

>>17699407
I think you're mistaken on that. I could swear it was in some AP guides that were drifting around /x/ not but a few years back. Who knows, it may have been used for both, it still doesn't make it any less credible if it works for you.
>>
>>17699474
>>17699407
It shows up in plenty of guides for both lucid dreaming AND astral projection

because they're the same thing
>>
>>17698978
You should've said so in the first place! Monster or not, he is legitimate and so is RV. Why haven't you addressed his warning of the Japanese incident? I can vouch that it does work as I've seen it happen in an RV workshop. Like on of the videos says, it's declassified. You can find out for yourself. Find an RV workshop and sign up. If not, you can torrent that shit. DVDs are probably on TPB. The methods vary from teacher to teacher however. The "wait time" IIRC differs depending on who's mentoring you. Don't listen to me, read on!

By the way I'm not the namefag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0DREPTSxDM

Look for more predicted disasters that have occurred on the right hand side. Note that all of that may prove not only that RV is legitimate, but also puts serious questions towards the nature of reality and what we are and what we can do. It opens up "paranormal" possibilities.

http://www.fukushimapredicted.com/
>>
>>17699486
Chicken shows up in both italian and japanese cooking but you don't see every chicken dish referred to as culturally belonging to only one.

You also find many techniques used in public speaking in other jobs such as child care, or magician shows, that doesn't make each job the same thing.
>>
>>17699496
>>17699487
>>17699486
By the way just to set things straight, remote viewing and AP differ greatly from one another. In the beginning there's a lot of writing you have to memorize many specific keywords, later on you add with drawing. As you git gudder more advanced shit starts to happen, you might get visions but I'm not familiar with what happens how later on. It's not lying down and visualizing things like AP. It's sitting down on a desk with a sheet of paper and writing.
>>
File: com 12.png (388 KB, 1017x1033) Image search: [Google]
com 12.png
388 KB, 1017x1033
>>17699506
>you add with drawing
>sitting down on a desk
just fuck my grammar up
>>
forget these nerds i just wana here more stories about adventures on the astral airplane, how would one normally fend off attacks other than having a good shield? can you fight things by willing yourself to fire energy blasts or create weapons and such to use?
>>
>>17699513
I'd also take precautions down on Earth. Do some research. Secure your body with symbols or salt or something. This guy's stories about going to reptoid land freak me out.
>>
>>17699513
Yes and no. Seems some folks have a better capacity for certain protections than others. Personally, I shield but those things are a bust for me at all times. I'm more of a "defend by attacking first" type of person.

I have seen and heard of a wide variety of techniques, some people create full suits of armor, most folks fight with swords and blade weapons because they are uncomplicated to reproduce and understand the machinations of.

I have seen many entities use fire, energy, all sorts of strange attacks that I couldn't fathom how they learned. I even met a very intimidating demon who could will shadows to do what he wanted as others will energy to do their bidding, almost like "antimatter bending" for lack of a better term. It was fascinating and horrifying all at once.

I tried to take the premise of that kid's how "avatar the last airbender" to the astral once, to see if things were as simple as "pushing and pulling" the element. For the life of me, I could not get this idea to work for any element at all except for fire. I could create heat, I could fling out fire, but it was such an erratic happening that I pretty much dropped the premise entirely and continued to focus on easy things like stab it if it moves.

I'll get a story up and then take off, need some coffee before work.
>>
>>17699496
>Chicken shows up in both italian and japanese cooking but you don't see every chicken dish referred to as culturally belonging to only one.

That is quite possibly the dumbest analogy I have ever seen in my entire life. Bravo, sir.
>>
>>17699513
Lucid dreaming expert here, literally everything I'll say is just as valid and useful because it's the same fucking thing.

Everything is based on expectation, if you expect something to work it will.

You can make a finger gun and say "bang" and if you expect that to work as a real gun it will. You can "search" in your pocket for weapons and items, you can do basically whatever you want.

Next time you're "astral projecting" tell yourself out loud that there's a door behind you that leads home. turn around and it'll be there.
>>
Here's a story about a particular dragon I met that ended up hanging around me for a little while, "to observe" he had said. I had asked for permission to visit the dragons realms but they wouldn't allow such a thing without knowing if I was a hazard first. So this dragon was sent to watch me for a while, he had no fear of me since he had techniques far too complex for me to best in his arsenal, he also found me "quaint" so it was an interesting ride.

>Be me, going about my days business as usual, don't need to appear to be anything I'm not or else expectations are dropped on me
>Dragon takes a smaller form so he can observe me at work, how I helped customers, treated coworkers, treated my family, friends, etc. So far, likes what he sees.
>I get fairly sick near the end of the observing period, around a month or so.
>I'm tossing and turning in bed, feverish and in immense pain but unwilling to go to hospitals because "dem ghosts".
>He appears nearby and observes me a bit then I see a bright light, it fills my head and I calm and fall asleep.
>Next day I'm feeling loads better and the pain is all gone. I thank him for whatever he did.
>He seemed pleasantly surprised that I was expressing gratitude and gives me this weird feeling, like he was smiling.
>He sticks around a few weeks more.
>Near the 1.5 month mark, I am asleep when I feel a weight on my chest.
>I ignore it and continue to sleep when all of a sudden I get scratched from neck to forehead in one swipe, it felt like a claw ( I have big dogs, I know the feeling of their swipe).
>I jerk upright and felt a smack of something like supple leather against my face then something scurry away from my body.
>I flip on the lights and look in the mirror, but there's no mark on my face, no blood, nothing.
>I recall the leather feel and remember what a lizard feels like. Cautiously call to dragon. He was there instantly.
>Me: Did you just...touch me?
>Dragon: *chuckle* What would you think if I did?
(will continue)
>>
>>17699543
>Me: You did scratch me! What gives?!
>Dragon: You had said you wanted permission to enter the realm, did you not?
>Me: ....so that scratch? That's the permission?
>Dragon: In a sense. You are marked to pass, and until you do something to endanger anyone, you can come and go as you please.
>I'm pretty stoked about this but then I remember the slap.
>Me:Why did you hit me afterwards?
>Dragon: Oh that, you need to know that will happen a lot if you don't learn to move out of the way quickly enough. Our tails and wings are far-reaching, you will be crushed if you get underfoot. Learn to dodge, Anon.
>He gave a laugh at the look on my face and took off.
>It's true, I have gone to a few dragon realms without issue since then, but he's also quite right, you get underfoot easily. I haven't gone around much, usually hang out with the kiddies when they have questions about the "HOOMAN" world.
>>
>>17699516
im not christian but i am spiritual. my mother is christian and she prays alot and im pretty sure she can see demons and cast them out as alot of women in my family seem to have that capability. because of her im pretty sure i have strong spiritual protection so im not worried about taking precautions such as using salt and other physical means and i know theres power in the tongue and will as well as being a very positive oriented person so im not too worried about anything coming after me. my concerns are for when i actually start venturing to the astral plane. i want to be able to project atleast a certain degree of dominance over foes and not be forced to cower in shield if possible
>>
>>17699553
Hey AP-bro
thank you for your stories, they are very much appreciated!
I got a few questions:
How to tell, if an entity is friendly or wants to screw me over?
How to protect against a much more powerful being?
I get that you don't want to talk about Aliens, but can you give some hints how to deal with them?
Generally avoid them? What if they find YOU? Are there friendly ones?
What do you think about Mr. Hancocks interpretation, that they are similar to medieval elves?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qgMFO0KU-I
Thank you very much for spending your time with us!
>>
i wish to meet bruce lee on the astral plane if thats possible
>>
>>17699605
*facepalm* And that arrogance I swear was mentioned in the bible many a time. You'll learn.

>>17699626
I'm not even sure if you're serious.

>>17699619
Any and all conversation on aliens I am avoiding. Seriously, it's simply a topic I can't handle.

AS to your other questions, I think it may be obvious that protecting against "much more powerful beings" is a question that has been asked by every man in all of history of mankind. There are as many interpretations to this as there are possibilities, even amongst entities. MY personal advice is simply don't fuck with what you can't handle or do not know all of. As to understanding if an entity is friend or foe, it's the exact same as trying to judge a human's intentions, except sometimes it's not as black/white as one would like.

What is screwing you over? Kicking you out of the astral for the rest of your life against your will? Well, they also just saved you an asston of pain, grief, and trauma that other beings could have piled on you. But WOULD other beings have come after you to begin with? It's a philosophical question when it comes to a lot of the astral.

Personally, most that I have interacted with showed their true colors quickly. The basic lower creatures will feed off of you any chance they get. But some of the more so called "benevolent" beings serve a purpose higher than even their relationships with their own family members. Each being has their own sense of morality, never assume human morality goes into play with any creature you meet, you are more often than not disappointed.
>>
I love this board. You people are similar to those with gender dysmorphia, you live in you mentally ill delusions. It facianating to read.
>>
>>17699605
I seriously have to go over this again because I read it wrong the first time.

You have some good notions there, being positive is strong and there IS power in words but you are misinformed if you feel nothing will come after you because of your mother's family, whose energies have not been seen to be tested in the astral as far as you know. Being pretty sure about something is not the same as seeing it for yourself to be true.

Even so, any intelligent person does not see taking precautions as a waste of time. They see it as being smart and stopping a problem before it can even start.

Cowering behind a shield is really quite a terribly offensive way to put that, especially when you don't know the extent of what sort of enemies appear in the astral. In some instances, there is NOTHING you can do against an entity, you can't see it, you can't touch it, all you can do is defend yourself and even then, your defenses are worn easily when not prepared. The worst part? There ARE entities that can keep you trapped in the astral. You get to experience that hell until they're done teaching you a lesson.

Your will and sense of self are a great buff, but once something beats your ass and breaks that image of your unshakable belief, it's difficult to recover from.
>>
>>17699605
Lol you aren't spiritual and if you assume you are what do you equate your " spiritualness" to. The only power is of the Holy Spirit. Everything else is a charade by the Prince of the air
>>
Hey D-Bro, how exactly do I know when it works? And when it does work, how exactly do I venture to these realms?
>>
>>17700442
why are aliens the only spoops that spoop you so badly?
>>
>>17700541
The things they're capable of. Let me put it this way, at least I can outrun a demon and get back here to our human realm and be relatively safe.
>>
>>17700599
You ever met something that could come to the human world in physical form and... leave a footprint?
>>
>>17700630
Why do you think I don't like angels and aliens?
>>
>>17700442
i dont think im invincible im just not afraid and being afraid would really do me no good, evil feeds off of fear does it not. i would certainly do astral travel with reasonable caution and baby steps. mostly im just not worried about anything coming to attack me in my home enough to use salt and sigils unless i actually piss something off or draw attention to myself
>>
>>17700442
bruce lee thing was half joke, i think it would be kool to find some kind of martial arts master to learn from tho
>>
>>1770048 you make valid points i certainly did not mean to come off as cocky/arrogant/over confident about any of what i said and i do understand everything youre saying. cowering behind the shield is more of a very blunt way of putting it because even without you telling me i was certain there are times thats basically the only thing you can do, i just wanted to know if you could do more than that in situations that arent quite so dire
>>
>>17700442

LIKE... SERIOUSLY!... LIKE...
>>
>>17700509
spiritual in the sense that i keep an open mind to things, i dont follow specific religions but i believe there's a higher power or intelligence out there that could be called god and i believe in what could be called the supernatural
>>
>>17700509
if you want to be a nitpicky sheisty poofter and start an argument or something thats fine i just wont indulge you. if the word spiritual bothers you, you could say im a deist? or i just believe in woowoo
>>
>>17700741
There ARE many things you can do, certainly. And most of the basic creatures as intelligent as animals or crackheads will fear you instantly once you assert yourself AND back up your claims. But others have been here since way before the fall of Lucifer and have very little weaknesses..

>>17700755
Yes?
>>
>>17700781
please go into detail then my friend, i would love to here about how you deal with the common astral basic bitch. even if youre lying which im giving you a reasonable doubt based on my own beliefs its fun to think about atleast
>>
>>17700801
Sure, give me an hour or so, I am going for a run then I'll be back.
>>
>>17700781
also if youve heard anything about the secret space program type stuff, its said that they have counter remote viewers and intuitive empaths etc. is it likely to ever just find a squad of government goons roaming the astral plane, securing parts of it or just zones/bases they control.
>>
Can you meet gods with this?
>>
>>17700694
I'll greentext something...
>be me
>be in alp mountains with a grill
> >1000m up
>close to old celtic ritual place
>old forest up a steep mountain
>take mushrooms
>make some fire, music...
>hear some noise in the nearby forest
>think probably some fox or something
>walk back
>getting dark
>on the path, see a figure from a distance, then disappear behind a curve
>we prepare for human interaction
>
>empty path...
>we come to the place we saw the figure
>hear someone walk up the steep mountainside underneath the trees
>be confused, continue walking
>we talk about what the fuck happened there
>come back next day
>find footprint
>barefoot, normal human length, about half the normal width
>we follow track uphill for maybe 200m elevation
>difficult terrain, steep, slippery... and whatever climbed up there did it in late twilight
>lose track when terrain is getting flat again
>hiking back to our spot from last day
>find same footprint like 20m from where we were

That shit is still freaking me out a bit. Being tailed like that. And not knowing WHAT it was.
I'm thinking of going back to that place, just to know... Bad idea?
>>
File: 1402106535351.jpg (91 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1402106535351.jpg
91 KB, 1680x1050
>>17700897
maybe it was a samsquantch, yell at him to frigg off or offer it liquor and weed in a shoping cart
>>
>>17700824
Is there a limit on the worlds you can visit with astral projection? Is there a concrete exact number of realms out there? Or can I feel something I want to visit that's in my head and leave and travel there? Do you just end up thrown in different worlds? How is that determined?
>>
>>17700694
I can't like angels too.

>>17699519
To bend earth you have to feel like you're moving your own body, like an extension. Avatar has shown how to bend earth really well, with their "dancing" style.
I don't know how to explain bending air, as it is more like bending your own will.
I can't bend water for fucking whatever knows why, even though it's my element. I can use ice and use water to heal, but not weapon/shield.
>>
>>17701010
Like he said, some realms need permision to enter, while others you can just step in. Sometimes you will enter some of those as accident, but those places usually are of higher levels and entities there will usually forgive if you simply leave.
There is also those realms that we can't even know about its existence because we can't perceive them with our knowledge.
>>
>>17700897
bad idea. look up skinwalkers.
>>
>>17701010
>dat namefag
You're super funny. As to your "number of realms" and "how do you end up in other worlds" question, please lurk moar of my previous posts. The limit is based on how far you can advance and how many places you can get permission to enter. In general, your energy determines where you end up.

>>17700897
No bro that just sounds dumb as fuck, going back to someplace where something stalked you.

>>17700832
Highly likely but I have had the luck to avoid this so far.

>>17700801
Literally "beat the fuck out of it" works extremely well against most species in the astral, at least the tangible ones I have run into. As I mentioned before, most folks stick to simple weapons like blades. Everything is afraid to be cut/stabbed. For me, I've gotten sucker punched many a time by shit that sneaks in as I am asleep, so I have taken to setting up defenses around my home to keep things at bay (this does kinda enter witchy territory at times, like sigils and other such deterrents). But honestly kicking, punching, stabbing is perfectly acceptable 90% of the time. There is the odd moment where you fight things that are not tangible enough to punch so you gotta get creative or run and by creative, it gets much more fantastical so I don't feel like tossing all that out here when you admitted to being a skeptic. Don't get me wrong, I'm just not wanting to waste either of our times with something you're already set on not believing, it doesn't mean I respect you any less for asking.

>>17700874
Only if they want you to.
>>
>>17701098
I'm afraid I didn't say these places are usually higher levels. Nor that all the entities there will forgive you, higher realm doesn't necessarily mean higher morals. Most folks aren't looking for a fight though, so you have a higher chance of getting away if you just ditch quickly.
>>
>>17701181
i dont doubt you i think i used the phrase reasonable doubt wrong, i meant benefit of the doubt if thats how it goes, suspend disbelief is maybe a better term? fuck it i believe you arent bullshitting but i dont rule out that you aret i dont blindly believe anything. that said im very much interested in the more fantastical parts
>>
>>17701236
things youre saying correspond with information ive heard before so you have my attention but im keeping an open mind until i get to the astral plane myself. ive only had one obe but i never managed to fully leave my body. today i was trying and i felt multiple waves of vibrations and the feeling of lifting a bit practically smash into me then slowly subside when i tried to regulate my breathing during it so im sure im getting close
>>
>>17701236
It gets strange man, it honestly does. In the astral, humans have only certain limits to their abilities. If you concentrate, if you practice, fuck an if you have any luck and creativity at all, you can use your own energy as a weapon. I'm talking your mind is your only limit here. I've created ropes out of energy in a tight spot, and I've also created fire when shit hit the fan. But the most incredible thing I can remember seeing a human do was literally pulling the soul out of an entity. It takes an immense amount of awareness of energies, keeping them separate, understanding what is what, etc etc, kind of like the martial arts masters that learn to "block chi" with certain hits. But I saw this individual reach into the chest of a demon and RIP OUT their soul and just demolish it. It was horrific for everyone to watch, but it was the most incredible display of power I have seen from a human.

>>17701249
You are getting close.

Well /x/men, I have to go to bed now. I have work to rest up for. Good luck to all of you in your endeavors tonight.
>>
>>17701317
that is so kool, i want to be like an astral kung fu master with the shaolin shadow boxing technique. if you come back i want to know how often or how hard it is to meet other humans, also im interested in maybe getting some help or meeting up on that plane but id be lying if i said i wasnt kinda worried if meeting you might not attract certain things that mess with you my way or draw notice to myself. also i sleep naked and dont want to AP only to have potential friends see my dong flopping around before i could will up some gear. at the very least id be nice if we could call on eachother for help and explore together from time to time.
>>
>>17679751
I got some astral stories

Also >>17681307 I'd love to get some insight from you if you'd care to comment on any of my experiences

I think I've mostly ever been to lower realms and also mirrors of my physical location I.E my bedroom or an outdoors area I'm sleeping in, I can distinctly tell its the astral cuz whenever this circumstance occurs the area is tinted with a color and there are usually spirits visiting me, whom's personalities are reflected in whatever tinted color the area is.

I have two ways of getting into the astral. Either I'll cheatcode through lucid dreaming where I will my way into making my dream more vivid and lucid until my body ejects my spirit/energy/or whatever.
The second is I'll call out to spirits to help me out, or make a pact with demons and they'll visit me when I go to sleep the same night. While I'm at it I should advise you to never make a promise with any daemon thats not of a well known echelon. Most seem to be really shitty at what they do and are just there feed on you.

Okay Stories

>First AP was complete accident. Got out of bed thinking I woke up. Turn around and see my body sleeping. Walk around my apartment, the family's asleep and I see my brother come home from work and immediately get on his computer. The apartment walls are a jumbled misfiguration of cube boxes. Inside each of the cube boxes I see the morning sky. I climb into one and fall out into the parking lot infront of my apartment. I see a demonic looking black chick, very sexy and fit with luscious curves making out with my very first girlfriend. They're both looking at me with a daring look in their eyes. I suddenly feel sick to my stomach and fall out of the astral.
Notably whenever I enter the astral through lucid dreaming and exit I go through about 6 false awakenings before I actually wake up. Which occured in this instance.
>finally wake up, my brother is right there on the computer just like I saw him. Ask if he just got home and he says yes
>>
>>17701370
That thing about false awakenings whenever i exit astral, 6 isn't an exact number, thats just an estimate for how many usually take place it can vary between 3 to 20 and can be very annoying and disorienting.

More Stories

>The second time I entered the astral was deliberate and this time i think i found my inner temple or something.
I don't really know what it was but it felt like a very personal and holy place where nothing could hurt me.
>It was this pale clay temple, with a garden out front and entire monastery surrounding the garden. Inside the temple was an alter, with velvet cloth layed over it and a strange shaped candelabra. I could only move through the area very slowly like I was floating through gelatin and the scenes were overlayed with a lovely sunny light. When i look up i see the walls grow a mossy layer as it went further up. There wasn't a ceiling in sight. The temple seemed to stretch upwards infinitely. There were vague putrid purple lights floating around the higher parts, as i peered deeper above it just seemed to get darker. I decided to cover as much ground before I woke up, which wasn't much given my slow pace. I soon woke up.

Another time
>During this instance I entered AP through a much smoother means than lucid dreaming will power. I entered a simple dream at first that felt had a clear mission to it. I went about solving puzzles and talking to people until I solved a final puzzle where i unhinged a car from a window and climbed down the window to a dark cobblestone alley betwixt rows of townhouses. It was very moody, dark, and was silently raining. There were lamp posts that looked like they emitted light but for some reason the light didn't have any effect in piercing the shadowy area. across the ally is a very pretty girl wearing a pale flower dress that seemed to be the only thing that glowed with light. We exchange a few words, i don't remember the conversation but she basically asked me coyly to follow her.
>>
I got two stories

>be me
>can't sleep
>be just watching my hand as I feel sleepy
>mind is empty I am just watching my hand
>fell asleep
>I don't know how but I end up out of my body
>something pulls me out of my room through the wall
>In the hallway everything is like normal but the walls shine dimly with orange
>start to be afraid of someone coming and even worse, seing it
>I try to get back to my room but I fear that if I do it through the wall something horrible will happen
>move or swim to the door, I felt pulled again
>woke up really tired

>second time I was trying to get in contact with the red eyed dwarfs of Jacques Valle
>using a technique for OBE where you have to make you feel vibrations
>after a while start to feel like I am going out
>be scared and open eyes
>rest in bed until I fall sleep face down
>start to feel someone pulling me
>he is talking but I can't understand
> this thing starts to slam me against my bed with hate
>can't wake up, canĀ“t turn back
>wake up the next day feeling like shit
>>
>>17701400
Continueing..

This is when I woke up in a paralysis. But I felt that familiar vibrating sensation tingling through out my body. my first though was "Oh shit I'm gonna AP." I close my eyes and very quickly my vision narrows into a tunnel and i see light.
>I enter back into the dream right where i started and the girl was there waiting for me right in the alley. She tells me to "try to keep up this time." She begins walking ahead, her movements appear to be a brisk walk but it was fast as if she was sprinting. I was running after her. Eventually ally fades into complete pitch black and I can't see where I'm going except for the faint glow of that girl's dress. I continue running, but the dark area fills me with an anxiety that trips me up a little during my run. Like obstacles just manifest depending on how much I let it get to me. I eventually do make it to the end and was able to keep up with her. She's very pleased and tells me she's excited to show me my prize. Theres an iron door at the end we reached and she opens it with a touch. The door opens with brilliant light that overtakes my field of vision. When the light fades I'm in the body of an eldery woman on a rocker looking over a wheat field, somewhere far out in the countryside. I have this woman's memories and am just daydreaming to myself, like I was this person now. And that scene carried out, just me chilling back on a rocker in my granny body thinking about my grand kids and reminiscing youth until I woke up in the morning.
>>
>>17679751
Boy I wish I had time to read this thread in full. Not much I can do to keep up these days.
>>
>>17701317

So OP, you see entities even when you're not AP ing?
>>
I'm having a hard time getting to the sleep paralysis stage. My chest kind of aches and feels heavy (not sleep paralysis heavy), and it's hard for me to relax everything while laying on my back.

Any tips?
>>
>>17681307
dragon story sounds like total bullshit
>>
>>17679751
I have once encountered something that was not human and it was kinda scary. I saw two of them from afar and I can't even explain what they looked like, not like any living creatures at all. I noticed them and when I paid them attention I started feeling fear until I decided to ignore them and do what I came to do. They made certain movements that were really unsettling.
>>
>>17701317
I got another question:
How can you tell whether you are AP and visiting an astral plane or in a dream landscape produced by your own mind?
How can you recognize what comes from the inside and what from the outside?
>>
>>17701935
Very good question.
>>
>>17701935
intuition.
>>
>>17701994
>trust your intuition
>when in a state where your logical capacities and memory are basically non-existent
Fucking stupid.
>>
>>17702075
the thing is, your almost completely lucid when you do it right.
>>
>>17700442
Does physical strenght have any effect in AP?
Surely someone who trains rigorously both strength and martial arts will have stronger energies than average person. Or does AP operate by different logic?
>>
>>17702332
idk about that, sometimes when im having lucid dreams i find myself unable to muster my real strength when i need it and can only hit like a baby but i can move and run like a ninja
>>
>>17702349
>>17702332
...no, physical strength has no effect in dreams and reflexes are based upon input from your joints and muscles (which is not present in dreams).

The reason reflexes and muscle memory have no use in dreams is the same reason you feel like you're running through jell-o in a dream: you're not getting any feedback from your limbs because you're asleep.

You apply strength or speed in a dream not through proper large movements but by incredibly small movements that you imagine the impact of. To go fast shuffle your feet and visualize moving forward. To hit hard slowly move your arm and visualize the impact
>>
>>17702373
>>17702349
So you 2 are implying that AP is dreaming?
>>
>>17683511
Do you ever consider the possibility that you're being a nuisance?

I don't really know anything about astral projection, or if it's even "real" and not just some roleplay or hallucination, but I wouldn't want people suddenly appearing in my house all the time just because they were curious about where they could go.
>>
>>17702389
no i dont think they are the same but they are very related in that you can go from one to the other and have similar methods of doing them
>>
>>17701370
>>17701400
>>17701423
vs
>>17701405
>>17701926
>>17701935
>>17702075

These are all related. I'll try my best to explain but one must remember that the only sure thing that is reliable is that none of the realms' laws of physics will every synch up to ours exactly.

The main differences to note are that in a dream, you are neither in control nor is there order in the dream. Dreams are chaos, and only make sense SOMETIMES when interpreted and applied to your subconscious happenings in life.

An astral projection will not synch up to your life at all, you see no symbolism, you are given no message to interpret, you are in control (once you gain control) and can do what you want and THINK with your conscious mind as though you were awake. You make your own decisions and control your own self. In a dream, you are not in control, even when lucid, you don't have 100% control over what occurs or what appears.

If you feel more complex feelings, your instincts act up in warning, or you are acutely aware of your thoughts and they make perfect sense as opposed to "I must purple the marshmallow", it's a higher chance that you are APing. There are some whose dreams are more complicated than some, so it is difficult to tell, especially when you get to APing regularly.

If you are asleep, your logic and memories are not working, this is absolute truth, and most of the time neither are your senses, these are key indicators to look for when trying to decipher on what side of the spectrum you were.
>>
>>17702332
APing isn't a way to measure your physical capabilities in any way. APing is a more subtle practice, like Tai Chi, where you work to control and manipulate your qi/prana/energy/etc. Though I had been told by a demon that folks in better physical shape can have more energy to them because the body isn't struggling nonstop with conditions like cancer, or mental disorders. Having more doesn't necessarily make you stronger if you do not know how to focus and control it though. Learning a form of martial arts is very beneficial though, mostly the fighting styles and disciplining your mind.

>>17702349
In a dream, you remember the tastes of foods only, your actual tongue isn't working to taste something. In this same line of logic, your muscles have no effect in the astral, and less so in any dream.
>>
>>17702456
D-bro answers on this please >>17701359
are there actual places were humans congregate in the astral
>>
>>17702510
Ah sorry I forgot about that post. /x/ itself actually was creating and organizing astral meet-ups for a while, actually. I never could AP back then so I never met up but the stories if they were real (I'm as much a skeptic as any other, ironically enough) were a mixture of "we met up and fucked" and "we met up and fucked things up" almost each time. I think there even split up two factions for each group and they fought against once another and put an end to the meet ups.

Other than that, there aren't any groups of randoms that meet up in the astral. You either run into people who are doing it without meaning to (like I did as a kid during puberty), you meet up with folks who look like humans and aren't, or the rare instance, you actually do run into a human but their behavior can not be predicted just because they are human too.

I've a friend who was attacked by a human that was stalking her on behalf of some people who really didn't like her. You sometimes see humans in random realms with any luck, but we see humans all the time in real life so we hardly ever take interest in each other out in the astral.

I have run into a group of teenaged boys who thought themselves such shit in the astral only ONCE, and they followed me for a while looking to beat the shit out of me and scare me. I was so shocked the first time to see actual humans that I didn't react well, but after the third time seeing the little fucks, I had enough and went full blown adult on them (i.e: good ol' assbeating with psychological torture that only a teenage boy could fear).

Haven't seen them since. Not particularly interested in hanging with any other humans either, got plenty pissing up my chimney here as is.
>>
>>17702530
Actually, actually~ Sorry, stuffing my face and not really paying attention to my sentence structure. I'll be heading off in 30 for work again.
>>
>>17702530
Hey D-Bro, could you help me out on >>17701821 please?

Sorry I'm annoying you about such small issues, but I'm really interested in getting this to work.
>>
>>17702530
>>17702531
Fuck no I didn't write this post very well at all. I apologize, I meant "to my knowledge, there aren't any groups of humans that meet up in the astral publicly". "To my knowledge", because humans aren't well liked in the astral which means we've been around or are still around out there generally being pissants to every extent of the word. IF there are humans out there meeting up, I am not privy to it so I couldn't tell you who it is and what all they are doing. It IS possible, probable even, but I couldn't see much reason for it with the internet making it so easy for us to connect to one another rather than trying to aim for the same place at the same time with another human and hoping you land in the right place.
>>
I feel like I only get close to other beings, and that they're not really like us that much. I think I know how to do it but it's not really something I'm actively pursuing.

First time was when I was 17ish. There were two eyes looking directly at me, as if it was a person right on your face, but focusing wasn't a problem. Their skin was glowing white and they had crazy blue eyes. The two big impressions I got was that they were all ages at once and they were happy/curious. I would guess that it was female but I'm not really sure why. I'm sure we communicated but for the life of me I can't remember anything about it now. After about 5 or 10 seconds of that, they were gone or I left or something happened and I never saw her/it again.

The second time was a year or so ago. I was meditating and I saw a tree, but it was like the size of a city and I could see inside of it like a cross section. There were parts where water was coming out, parts where people were living and working, and then there was a part in the middle where some luminous female thing was. I got the same sense that it was happy, but instead of being curious this time it was calm. I heard the most ridiculously good music. And then probably 2 or 3 seconds later, it was gone.

I don't know if I just get excited and lose the state or what but in those two times that stand out it's almost like I don't have the skills to stay there and it's almost by accident that I saw it at all.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.