[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nature of Men in Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 26
File: 1459468553435.jpg (11 KB, 280x221) Image search: [Google]
1459468553435.jpg
11 KB, 280x221
Are they human? Alien? Transdimensional? Who are they working for, if anyone? Let's post ideas or stories.

I think they could potentially be humans from such a distant future (or humans who've ascended to another dimension) that they've forgotten how to interact with people properly.
>>
File: rip-torn-mib.jpg (121 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
rip-torn-mib.jpg
121 KB, 650x433
>>17679483

>who do they work for?

pic related, obv
>>
Post evidence of their existence
>>
>>17679483
Source of pic?

Also if they were transdimensional, why would they cover up ufo sightings? Wouldnt they be worried about their own world?
>>
I have a difficult time to interact with people, because I dispise them. That doesn't make me transdimensional.
>>
>>17679505
You arw asking fo a level of high speculation, founded on a level of exceedingly high speculation
>>
>>17679490
>prove existence of men who were black clothing
Kinda proved in the first two posts.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 214x317
>>17679483
Now what was your question again?
>>
File: 1462587964866.jpg (22 KB, 447x352) Image search: [Google]
1462587964866.jpg
22 KB, 447x352
>>17679483
They are literally government agents trying to keep a low profile. Stop assuming everything is fantastical when the evidence presents nothing but the mundane.
>>
>>17679860
This. Real undercover agents wouldn't wear clothing that cliché.
>>
>>17679505
I think UFO's are extra dimensional. At least in the sense that they are from somewhere else, but not another planet. Maybe not the 4th dimension in a mathematical sense. More like the astral realm or the spirit world. Maybe they exist on the EM spectrum. They don't act like an advanced species from another planet. MIB's seem too odd to be human in most stories. If they were government agents why would they act so odd? And if they aren't what kind of alien/interdimensional species would brazenly fly around with their craft covered in huge flashing lights, then send an incognito agent to subtlety intimidate the witness?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x436
>>17680237
Could you explain this further please?
>>
>>17679860
>nothing but the mundane

not quite. look into john keel's mothman prophecies book. he chronicles some men in black encounters which were nigh on bizarre. these individuals seemed very unfamiliar with basic human customs, such as how to eat and how to use money, how to speak in coherent sentences. also there are accounts of men in black wearing clothing and driving cars which were either very old fashioned yet in pristine condition, or even more oddly, in futuristic styles which were yet to be seen in culture
>>
>>17680282
keel also said they had tapering fingers. kinda bizarre.
>>
File: 1458937576514.jpg (250 KB, 1137x1012) Image search: [Google]
1458937576514.jpg
250 KB, 1137x1012
>>17679483
Why would agents of the future/ayy lamos dress so stereotypically? Wouldnt you want to remain hidden?
>>
>>17680471
>>17680282
MIB are govt homunculi, created officially by illegal military genetic experiments as mindless servitors. Egoless, unfailingly loyal field agents with above-human capabilities.

They are actually the products of scientifically-engineered necromancy, secrets stolen from the Nazi Thule Society. Human sacrifice is necessary for their creation. Read about Dulce Base.
>>
>>17681258
Dude, when you clean your bathroom, make sure to leave the door open or something. Those fumes will make you crazy.
>>
File: 1462861040033.jpg (264 KB, 1782x1764) Image search: [Google]
1462861040033.jpg
264 KB, 1782x1764
>>17681453
Top kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiBLgEx6svA
>>
File: 1457046623423s.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1457046623423s.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
>>17681489
Forgot to say they are your friends
But If we want to get all conspiracy in this shit it could be an Illuminati plot to make people think that they are good guys. Like all those stories of them being seen during the mothman sightings, leaving it in your subconscious that there is nothing to fear.
>>
File: professor of dank.png (76 KB, 343x286) Image search: [Google]
professor of dank.png
76 KB, 343x286
>>17681258
So you're telling me my tax dollars are going toward injecting chicken eggs with cum?
>>
>>17680282
Tbph I can see this as a thing. Many government workers seem to enjoy being ridiculously obtuse (a bit like the stereotypical DMV lady). Communicating badly would fluster most people and get them on the back foot. And then talking about it later, much like mossad breaking into people's houses to steal one shoe, when you talk to others about it you sound a bit mental yourself.

That sort of thing could be going out of fashion tho with technology. I can easily record a conversation or set up a security camera now, and really these encounters would need privacy to work.
>>
>>17680237
Just accept that Indiana Jones 4 was shit Spielberg and/or Lucas
>>
File: TIMEisTimEd.jpg (217 KB, 680x930) Image search: [Google]
TIMEisTimEd.jpg
217 KB, 680x930
>>
>>17682080
I kind of liked it...I want to know everything! I see, I seeee, blarg I'm dead. lol
>>
File: 319LicoriceSpiral.jpg (82 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
319LicoriceSpiral.jpg
82 KB, 400x300
>>17679483
Did you just watch Fringe or something?
>>
>>17679483
Here come the men in black
Galaxy defenders
>>
https://youtu.be/QlG1gwkyJxk. I miss Fringe so much.
>>
File: Men in Black Witness drawing.jpg (45 KB, 570x349) Image search: [Google]
Men in Black Witness drawing.jpg
45 KB, 570x349
Like the one told by Dr. Herbert Hopkins. The respected family physician from Old Orchard Beach, Maine, was home alone on the night of Sept. 11, 1976. At the time, Hopkins was studying a UFO incident.

The phone rang, and a man's voice identified himself as a representative of a New Jersey UFO organization (which turned out to be phony).

"He wanted to know if he could come here and talk to me about the UFO case. He also asked if I was alone, and I said yes," Hopkins told this reporter in 1978 for a story broadcast on NBC Radio.

When Hopkins walked from the phone to the door and turned on the light, the man was already coming up the steps.

"If he was even as close as across the street or next door telephoning, he could not possibly have gotten here as soon as I did to turn on the light for him," recalled Hopkins.

When the stranger came in, Hopkins was struck by his appearance.

"He wore a neatly tailored black suit, black shoes, black socks, a white shirt with black tie, and he wore a black derby. You don't see derbies very often, and I thought to myself, 'This guy looks just like an undertaker.' When he sat down, he removed his derby.

"This character was as bald as an egg. He didn't even have eyebrows or eyelashes. It looked like he had smooth, plastic skin -- like a doll except that it was a dead-white color," Hopkins said.

"His lips were a brilliant ruby red, and he spoke in an expressionless, monotone, scanning speech. He constructed no phrases and sentences -- just a sequence of words evenly spaced. His voice was completely passive with no inflection or intonation, as if you were hearing it from a machine that could talk."

(cont.)
>>
File: Real Men in Black CCTV Canada.jpg (26 KB, 570x352) Image search: [Google]
Real Men in Black CCTV Canada.jpg
26 KB, 570x352
>>17682827
During the short time they were together, Hopkins and the strange man talked about the UFO case that the doctor had been investigating. Hopkins also noticed other very odd things about this Man in Black.

"He sat perfectly motionless and wore grey suede gloves. He idly brushed his lips with the back of a glove, and when he put his hand down, the back of his glove was bright red and the red on his mouth was smeared, so I knew he was wearing lipstick.

"Then I could see that his mouth was a perfectly straight slit. Apparently, he did not have what we call lips, so the lipstick was put on as a decoy -- his mouth was more like a ventriloquist's dummy."

The odd visitor told Hopkins to take a coin out of his pocket and hold it in the palm of his hand.

"He said, 'Watch the coin,' and it started to develop a silver color instead of copper, and then the silver became bluish and the penny was getting quite fuzzy, out of focus, blurred, and then it simply was gone -- it slowly dematerialized."

Following the coin magic, the stranger ordered the doctor to destroy all information he had gathered about the UFO case.

"As he spoke his last words, I noticed his speech was slowing down. His words became slower and farther spaced. He slowly got to his feet, unsteadily, and he said very slowly, 'My - energy - is - running - low - must - go - now - goodbye.' Just like that."

Hopkins said that the MIB - whoever or whatever he was - clung tightly to the railing as he went down the steps outside, placing both feet on each step, and then disappeared around the corner into a bright light.

When the chilling encounter was over, a terrified, intimidated Hopkins destroyed all traces of any UFO materials he had.

(Source: http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/the-real-men-in-black-complete-accounts.html)

Picture: Real 'Men In Black', captured by Hotel's CCTV in Canada, following a 2008 UFO report
>>
>>17682827
It was a CIA op designed to misinform the Doctor and reinforce his belief that the secret military aircraft that he saw was in fact an AYY LMAO spacecraft.
>>
File: 173.jpg (13 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
173.jpg
13 KB, 600x450
>>17682839
Hopkins said that the MIB - whoever or whatever he was - clung tightly to the railing as he went down the steps outside, placing both feet on each step, and then disappeared around the corner into a bright light.

This is the vehicle that the suited man was rumored to have entered.
>>
>>17682824
But I would like to believe the last season never happened
>>
>>17679830
Nono
The MEN in black
Not the MAN in black.
>>
File: richard-doty-deceived-u-009.jpg (57 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
richard-doty-deceived-u-009.jpg
57 KB, 460x276
>>17682839
That is not part of the CIA. That is part of being a Mirage Man...

MIB are the real deal. Mirage Men are simply shills...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6naKTTuBq14
>>
>>17682772
>>17682824
cri erytiem
>>
File: 1459908768892.jpg (82 KB, 720x633) Image search: [Google]
1459908768892.jpg
82 KB, 720x633
>>
>>17682827
That's a legit fake. The guy had a tendency for tall tales and used to make up stories about aliens to his nephews so they wouldn't know he was a swinger.
>>
>>17682895
I pretend the last two never happened.
>>
>>17679510
congratulations! you are now one of them....or simply an autistic cunt...
>>
>>17679483
I think all the theories are wrong. They literally don't exist in any real sense, but they can be seen and they sometimes hide things. They aren't time travelers, they aren't aliens or transdimensional or any of the convenient explanations like that. They just kind of exist as a phantom observation, like the universe itself primitively appearing human for a second. It's like a bug in reality with no real consciousness behind it.
>>
http://thoughtcatalog.com/jacob-geers/2016/04/creepy-stories-of-the-real-men-in-black/
>>
Page ten save in case anyone else has answers.
>>
File: 1361596883325.png (394 KB, 531x514) Image search: [Google]
1361596883325.png
394 KB, 531x514
>>17682835
>'My - energy - is - running - low - must - go - now - goodbye.' Just like that."

You'd think people who try to lie would at least try hard.
>>
>>17685075

do they have to shave all their hair everywhere on their body?
>>
>>17679483
Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman.
>>
>>17687609
Sounds like something Jeb Bush would say
>>
>>17687648
>'Must - go - now - please - clap'
>>
yknow, Men in Black go way back before alien phenomena was named as such

John Keel and Jacques Vallee both pointed out that Elizabethean demonology and historical paranormal encounters featured encounters with strange men wearing black clothing and acting not-quite-normal

but for purposes of this thread (because i know you tards would never bother to actually crack a book) i'll post this:
Dan Akroyd's Men In Black story: (basically, they got his TV series cancelled)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4uYQbq1ibM

what is most perplexing about this phenomenon is how they seem to be mostly interested in suppressing inquiries into the unknown, as if they were protecting the vested interests of employers or masters.

In almost every case they are found intimidating witnesses or researchers into destroying evidence or stopping lines of inquiry, as if there are things we are not meant to know.

John Lilly perceived in his extensive and weird research a global conflict between a sort-of-benevolent global 'Extraterrestrial Coincidence Control Organization' (e.c.c.o) a big scary sort of interdimensional Borg/Wal-Mart organization he called 'Solid State Intelligence' bent on subverting the life principle.

Seems like the MIBs are goons sent out by the bad guys to keep us from fucking up their operation. Based entirely on speculation.

I was just about to step out for a walk and a cup of coffee- I'm definitely going to be watching over my shoulder for some mannequin-looking faggots in black coats and fedoras.
>>
File: bluesbros.jpg (31 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
bluesbros.jpg
31 KB, 400x480
>>17688604
>Seems like the MIBs are goons sent out by the bad guys to keep us from fucking up their operation.
No. They're on a mission from God. Dan of all people should know that.
>>
anecdotal experience: i had a close encounter in 2013 in Minneapolis, MN, while house-sitting for a friend after a night during which my friends and i witnessed some stereotypical orbs- some high in the sky and some low to the ground and closer.

The next day, I was still focused on the sky and noticed that some clouds were acting strangely and, using my friend's binoculars, saw metallic orbs coming in and out of these strange, lenticular clouds which did not move with the wind.

I then perceived that a solid white cloud materialized some 200 feet above me and 2-300 feet in front of me and released several smaller, orb-shaped 'clouds' which were impossible to bring into focus, and then experienced roughly 45 minutes of missing time, after which I came to, kneeling in the posture of prayer, some 200 feet from the lawn chair from which I had been observing these phenomena. I have no recollection of this missing time.

about 15 minutes later a friend who had been present the previous night then pulled in the driveway and we started bullshitting about football, the concert we were going to see, and so forth.

The doorbell rang, and I went to answer it as he was busy playing fetch with his dog. A tall man in a black work uniform (i don't recall his face, in my memory it appears scrambled) said that he was here to 'check on the electrical meters.' I said something to the effect of 'sure, go ahead' and he asked if everything was normal. I said that it was and he said he'd just go around the side- there was a truck in the driveway, which as a Midwesterner I remember as a Ford F-150 or similar.

He went back down the front steps (electrical meters being on the back side of the house) and I closed the door, and then went back through the house, expecting to meet him in the backyard.

he wasn't there- he never checked the meters- and when i looked in the driveway the truck was gone.

When I got through the house to the backyard, (roughly 1 minute) the car was gone and the
>>
>>17688634
daha. always wondered if his paranormal research inspired that movie.

i know you're joking, but i think i agree. the question is: whose god sent them on the mission?
>>
File: 1439080554414.jpg (75 KB, 640x850) Image search: [Google]
1439080554414.jpg
75 KB, 640x850
>>17679483
I doubt they'd be human anymore, or even to begin with. Do you release how long it takes to travel between galaxy's even at light speed? With that length in time they would have changed beyond recognition. Human's are weak overall, maybe they would have taken the form of humans at most
>>
>>17688698
oh and then right after that i went to take a piss and a lime green, floating semitranslucent diamond-shaped thing materialized in the living room.

i thought it was an after-image superimposed on my vision so i blinked and looked around but nope there was definitely a floating prism in front of me. I got sort of indeterminate vibes from it (not really good or bad, not really scared but certainly weirded out) and it seemed to be waiting for something from me.

so I projected a mental 'hello' and took a step towards it (it was about 10 feet away) and it floated up to me and i was compelled to reach out and as i touched it, it sucked into my finger with a sensation/mental noise i remember as 'schlooooop'

it didn't hurt and nothing really happened except it left a very small, maybe 2mm incision on the finger that touched it that didn't heal for several months. I could squeeze my finger at that spot and the tiny little cut would open, but it seemed to have been cauterized

tl;dr: got abducted, MIB meter-man asked me if everything was chill, met a transdimensional lime-green prism entity, Close Encounters of the Third Kind go 'schlooop'
>>
>>17688738

The way this story is written makes it hardly believable.
>>
>>17688734
Good Job You Solved The Mystery

because obviously whatever phenomena we're talking about here is a physical race, travelling in mechanical vehicles, from another planet

what you just posted is the 'communism would never work because human nature'-tier rebuttal of UFOlogy. like, do you even Vallee bro
>>
File: 14002389711318.jpg (320 KB, 1496x1796) Image search: [Google]
14002389711318.jpg
320 KB, 1496x1796
>>17688763
Well that's going from what we know about, having only recently confirmed gravitational waves to our best understanding. It's not obvious what life form we're talking about here but I thought I'd add my recent thoughts. I'm not saying that's accurate in the slightest
>>
>>17688752
the way it was experienced made it hardly believable too, i mean i dunno if you've ever encountered anything weird but it really makes you question your conception of reality. I thought i was fucking insane until i started to do research (i had never really been into the paranormal until it happened to me) and realized that human history is filled with stories which empirical, objective analysis is incapable of explaining and that over the last 60 years or so literally millions of people around the world have experienced things which share elements with my experience

but just out of curiosity, Scully, which part of my story do you find least plausible? The cloud orbs and missing time? The disappearing meter dude with the scrambled face? The floating green prism sucking into my finger?

jk, don't bother responding, i don't post on a Laotian shadow puppetry image sharing message board for validation from strangers, it just seems funny that you'd read my shitty weird story and feel compelled to let me know that you think i'd spend 20 minutes making this shit up and typing it out for the benefit of people i'll never meet
>>
>>17682717
except the only article of black clothing he's wearing is his tie
>>
>>17688706
the Demiurge.
>>
>>17688780
word i feel you and appreciate your high-level Papist reaction jpegs but from where i stand, trying to understand this shit is kind of like being one of the monkeys in 2001 and trying to understand the monolith

the inscrutability of all these interconnected spooky, mysterious phenomena we come to /x/ to waste time shitposting about seems to be their connecting thread.

we simply can't know the answers because as of yet our understanding of the world doesn't equip us to do so.

one reason the MiB are interesting to me is that they seem to be interconnected with this inscrutability- like, they only pop up when people are making steps towards understanding more, and then only to discourage further investigation.

sorry for derailing the thread with my shitty story guys i just might have met a MiB shortly after my only close encounter and wanted to share a first-hand account of a weird tall guy in black with a disappearing car

btw my friend doesn't remember the doorbell ringing- he just remembers me standing up suddenly and going into the house (like i had heard the doorbell)
>>
>>17688800
lol DEBUNKED
>>
File: weird-weather-24.jpg (251 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
weird-weather-24.jpg
251 KB, 800x532
>>17688819
I apreciate the story.

There's many unexplained phenomena out there and people, who think that skepticism is a badge of honor, will allways shit on you for having the courage to describe what you experienced.

Sometimes is better to listen and not jump to conclusions even if you think you are preventing other from jumping to conclusions, cause sometimes the world is just that strange.
>>
>>17688819
Well what isn't a waste of time
>>
>>17688812
this guy gets it

for real tho, being as gnosticism is true and we are all confused spirits trapped in prisons of flesh which each contain a luminous shard of the divine scrambling towards transcendence, each in our own dumb human way,

i think it's beyond question that the ancient metaphysical mysteries are tied up in these newfangled modern mysteries, and just as aliens used to be called faeries or djinn, whatever entity or governing body ends up to be in charge of these weird Indrid Cold motherfuckers in old suits (The Council for Memetic Control of Sentient Earth Beings or w/e) was certainly recognized by the old humans, and named the Demiurge

so once again, you were joking, but you were right

please have a nice day, stranger from the internet
>>
>>17688833
>There's many unexplained phenomena out there

True, but 99% of everything is bullshit. If you aren't skeptical, you aren't thinking.
>>
>>17688844
idk, off the top of my head

being curious about important things, trying to find the signal in the noise, finding love and connection in a cynical and cold world, being part of a community and working for the greater good, trying to realize the divine potential which is our birthright as humans

but i take your point
>>
>>17688795

>it just seems funny that you'd read my shitty weird story and feel compelled to let me know that you think i'd spend 20 minutes making this shit up and typing it out for the benefit of people i'll never meet

Why would you call your story shitty?
>>
File: img_3604.jpg (822 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
img_3604.jpg
822 KB, 1600x1200
>>17688853
But your skepticism prevents the possibility of serious research on the topics.

Remember that you can end an investigation route by the simple act of discrediting the speaker.

To me that's how this Men in Black work, they make all this strange things that put the witness into an extreme paranoid mood that can makes them less believable.

And at the same time collect evidence and leave no traces.

In an open discussion like the ones we have in here, about complex topics were the people telling the story it's not sure about what happened, skepticism destroys the comunication.

Nothing wrong with beign skeptical, but a lot is wrong if you turn into a paladin of skeptcism, cause in that case you are just shilling.

>Pic related.

That's a Paracas Mummy, can you believe that no serious DNA test have been made on them, cause believers look at them and see aliens, and skeptics rush to say that is just head binding, but it could be something else entirely but we will never find out until we stop our pre-conceived notions and start to investigate seriously.
>>
>>17688866
i think i just tend to be self deprecating and when viewed in the larger context of contact accounts, my story is very vague and weird.

why cite the story of a random anon loser seeing weird clouds and a translucent green prism when you could point to, like, the Phoenix Lights or any one of a bajillion 'UFO flaps' where thousands of people witness all sorts of strange interconnected phenomena.

Towns in Brazil, Ohio and New York have literally been laid siege to by UFOs, redneck families have been forced to fight off gremlin-like aliens with shotguns and military personnel under oath have given sworn testimony about encountering floating robots in the forest, entire schools full of children and neighborhoods full of Russians have witnessed craft descend, entities come out and perform strange tasks, and then re-ascend

I'm just saying that in the whole canon of UFOlogy, my story is not, ahem, the most persuasive.

But i love it, because it is mine, and it changed my life and began my journey into the unknown.

Since then I've had several other strange encounters with UFOs (at one point, i was practicing regular meditation and would summon orbs as a sort of party trick to weird out my friends, but I'm convinced it took a toll on my soul i'm still recovering from and struggling to understand) but none so vivid or just plain weird.

And weirdness- the invitation to curiosity, open-minded investigation and wonder- is one thing that i love about being alive.

Once again, sorry for de-railing the thread. To get the thread back on track, here is an essay by John Keel which prominently features the MiB:
'The Men in Black Are Stuck With Us (and We Are Stuck With Them' (journal of borderland sciences, 2009)
https://borderlandsciences.org/journal/vol/25/n01/Keel_Crabb_Men_in_Black.html

and a lecture by the same guy if you prefer video to words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMYorwx_lic

"A lecture on the Men in Black by John Keel' (39 minutes)
>>
>>17688935
>skepticism prevents the possibility of serious research
That's not skepticism. Chances are you've never met a real skeptic.
>>
>>17689305
I did and that's why I consider that there's nothingwrong with beign skeptic, but as in any ideology of life you have multiple people that have different aproaches to skepticism.

And of course there's people that will always rush to the most logical conclusion (occam's razor) the skeptic basic theorem, and by doing this they reduce the chances of knowing the truth, if the truth is not the most simple explanation.

Reaching a satisfactory explanation, it's more than enough for most people, that doesn't mean that they reached the true answer, just the one that fits better with their world view.

That's the danger of skepticsm, it could stop you from going the distance and reach the long shot answer.
>>
also here is an impressively long list of MiB encounters:

http://pelicanist.blogspot.com/p/mib-encounters.html

(spoiler: all of them contain men wearing black clothing being dicks to contactees)
>>
>>17689356
well said but so what do you think about the Men in Black

also, i'm interested in what you guys think about the movie series.

on the one hand, it seems like a pretty cool trilogy, because it treats the alien phenomenon as real and is full of all sorts of fun and thought provoking stuff like the civilization in the Grand Central Station storage locker, the scene at the end where huge Old Gods are using our universe as a marble in a game, and the fact that aliens live concealed among us

on the other hand, it is clearly disinfo because even though it adheres to the lore and mythos of UFOlogy it presents the MiB (who actually seem to be, as Keel says, 'the intelligence arm of a hostile organization') as lovable and generally well intentioned, because who could possibly dislike Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith, Galaxy Defenders?

Also, speaking of shitty sci-fi movies mentioning the MiB, did anyone else see 'I Am John Carter?' (i doubt it- wasn't it one of the biggest flops of all time?) but anyway a plot point in it is that the MiB are presented as a sort of transdimensional mafia or cartel of douchebags who seek to spread control and suppress knowledge

which seems to be in line with what the best minds have to say on the matter.

here is an impressively researched list of MiB encounters (spoiler: they've always been jerks)

http://pelicanist.blogspot.com/p/mib-encounters.html

and here is a cool analysis of their appearance and the rise of MiB imagery in media, especially movies:

http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2012/05/synchromystic-mib3.html
>>
File: FUCKBANKS.jpg (72 KB, 350x508) Image search: [Google]
FUCKBANKS.jpg
72 KB, 350x508
>>17680263
I think MIB's are entities that are not human. But not extraterrestrial either. I think that they are "aliens". But not aliens from another planet. Aliens from somewhere else. I don't really know what to call it, parallel universe, 4th dimension, spirit realm, astral plane all have these connotations and associations that make the words for them seem like bad words for it. Just someplace else beyond our perception. UFO's dont really seem like extraterrestrial craft covertly flying around. It seems like they try to be subtle when you think about the phenomenon as a whole, but they fly around in the open with crazy flashing multicolored lights all over their ship. Maybe they exist on the EM spectrum, or something like that, and the flashing crazy UFO lights are a side effect of coming "over here." A lot of the MIB stories I've read have just had a lot of odd mannerisms like something that is masquerading as a human. And others feel that odd "oz factor" effect around them. I guess when MIB show up they are "others" trying to silence a witness, or influence their ideas on the nature of what happened, or some other crazy shit I can't imagine.
>>
>>17679860
>>17679888

This.

When all the UFO shit really started kicking off in the late 40's, one of the concerns the feds had was that fake UFO stories would be used by commies in an attempt to start a panic among the population, establish distrust in government, and to clog communication lines. These concerns were actually pretty legit.

As a result, the military asked the FBI to help investigate UFO claims, which they agreed to do, and it is this combination of military and FBI plain clothes agents conducting interviews and actually investigating people who made UFO reports that lead to the entire "men in black" phenomena.
>>
>>17689481
danke freund fur diese info.

Nothing really paranormal about the old boys checking up on an interesting case. Remember, times were a changing for all of us, Americans, Ruskies, Krauts; most boys just wanted to know if the other kids on the playground weren't playing with fireworks on their own turf. Turns out the Reds and the Krauts were wondering the same thing.

Strange times they were.
Strange times.
>>
>>17688935
>But your skepticism prevents the possibility of serious research on the topics.

No it doesn't. Without critical thinking you can't do serious research (especially on paranormal topics, where there is a lot of conflicting snake oil and anecdote and very little hard evidence) and critical thinking requires a healthy amount of skepticism.

I didn't say everything was bullshit. I'm not talking about the ancient Greek philosophical school or even the modern skeptic movement which can sometimes be as irrational, I'm talking about open minded skepticism as a necessary component of rationalism.

>skeptics rush to say that is just head binding,
There is a historical record of native Americans and other tribal groups using head binding well into the modern era. There's no real reason to suspect it's anything else. That's not a reason not to test it of course, but DNA tests cost money and time and can damage specimens.

That argument also works the other way, by the way, since Lloyd Pye wouldn't allow indepent verification of his claims the Starchild skull had alien DNA, even though it looks like a normally abnormal hydrocephalic human skull.
>>
>>17689797

A lot of people don't realize that back then the military had a pretty large counterintelligence corps that operated on military installations all over the country. Their job was to assess and counter enemy intelligence operations directed against their installation, which entailed operating in plain clothes, and in conjunction with local and federal law enforcement.

These were the guys that were often times doing the initial investigations of UFO reports, and there was serious concern that they might have been some kind of unknown soviet technology. Their investigations usually served to first confirm that the reporter was legit and not a possible soviet plant, and second, to try and confirm or deny the possibility of a possible unknown soviet aircraft of some sort. While it was pretty easy to confirm the first, the second proved damn near impossible.

The fact that a number of these agents felf the reports seemed to be credible, eventually lead to the establishment of the first official UFO dedicated investigation project, called project sign.
>>
>>17689864
You're pretty good kid.

Did you hear that from one of your folks, and have you been around the block once or twice?

I'm not going to ask the logical third possibility, mostly because of my retort of "...and I'm the King of Frankfurt"

Nice to know some citizens know the history of their big brothers though.
>>
>>17688847
>please have a nice day, stranger from the internet
Thank you, and you too. Thank you also for remembering that it's possible to make jokes without being a troll.

It's the first warm(ish) friday night of the year here so I'm sitting on the deck with a beer watching the skies, so I shall drink a toast to your good health and happiness.
>>
File: 2016-05-14 01.44.56.jpg (246 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-14 01.44.56.jpg
246 KB, 2560x1920
>>17689992
Cheers!
>>
>>17679483

They aren't humans from the future. They are white. The globalists will eliminate our race before 2060
>>
>>17688763

>literal communist

Only hundreds of millions of people were killed under communism. Not to mention the only way it would ever work is coupled with homogenous population and nationalism which the globalist cabal wont allow in any successful nation. They push socialism/communism on the population because they want slaves for multinational corporations that are run by anti-human world government who will use mass immigration as a weapon against us to create crisis through things like terror attacks and no go zones then take our rights in the name of security

I guess rights arent a concern of yours anyhow. Wake up or go be a commie slave somewhere else.
>>
>>17679483
I think they are the 'aliens' pretending to be human. The robotic voice, the hairless heads, tapering fingers, abnormally large eyes; it's all really suspicious.
>>
File: men-in-black-1997-02.png (138 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
men-in-black-1997-02.png
138 KB, 500x281
>>17679483
DELETE THIS
>>
>>17690293
>because they want slaves for multinational corporations that are run by anti-human world government who will use mass immigration as a weapon against us to create crisis through things like terror attacks and no go zones then take our rights in the name of security
No anon that is the capitalists. They want a new feudal system and they've brainwashed blue collar types to vote against their own interests.
>>
>>17679527
So humans used to be clothing?
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.