[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /x/, i've been having these dreams that keep terminating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: stockphoto.jpg (34 KB, 298x470) Image search: [Google]
stockphoto.jpg
34 KB, 298x470
hey /x/, i've been having these dreams that keep terminating when a women who looks a lot like this appears. The women is almost always exactly the same, although her features are of course somewhat vague. She invariably is a qt and usually we're hugging each-other and caressing one another when I wake up. What is happening?
>>
>What is happening?
You're shitposting.
>>
You suffer from tfw no gf
>>
>>17679274
Succubus is draining your energy. The shock pulls you out of it.
>>
>>17679274
Aka Lilith is visiting you in your dreams, draining you of your life force.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 532x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 532x752
>>17679274
>>17679433
Picture of Ama Lilith. Looks similar.
>>
>>17679274
Try masturbating more often.
>>
>>17679274
You wanna fuck. Go get a girl.
>>
File: d60w20k.jpg (199 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
d60w20k.jpg
199 KB, 1000x600
>>17679441
kali?
>>
>>17679288
/thread
When I NoFap for like a week I start to get these kinds of dreams too.
>>
>>17680097
Abeko, Abito, Amizo...

I was going to post a pic of Lilith's seal but google showed me this COFFEE CUP THAT CAN ALSO HOLD OREOS instead and I just had to post it because it's too awesome not to.
>>
>>17679288
>>17680200
Double dubs speak the truth. Not only is OP starving for physical contact he also deeply believes he's unworthy of it, which is why it wakes him up - even his unconscious mind realizes it's just a dream.

Sorry, OP. But you definitely need to build your confidence.
>>
>>17680097
No not kali you fool
>>
>>17680302
Google the 17 names of Lilith. Kali is one of them.
>>
>>17680295
interesting, the applications of this go far beyond just oreos too
>>
>>17680746
This. They're different manifestations of the same force.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.