[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to astral project gimme your best methods that worked for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
I need to astral project

gimme your best methods that worked for you
>>
>>17679221
same because every time i do it im always stuck at the part where you wake up and you feel like youre being watched and feeling of being frozen with fear but i just cant get passed the fear part.

ive been trying to find some personal advice for that situation to overcome the fear. Apparently when overcoming the fear part youll gright into the projection.
>>
>>17679233
oh my god yes I've been on this part for years

I just freak out when I can't move and feel weird buzzing/vibrations and I keep sensing something watching me from the corner of my eye and I can almost feel it touching me

its so freaking scary even with the lights on, I just can't get over it and I force myself to move and open my eyes

I can't get over that fear of losing control and having something that scary next to me
>>
>>17679221
Nothing worked. I'm starting to think you need to have your third eye already open or something beforehand for it to work idk
>>
File: 356835672457345.png (127 KB, 1087x487) Image search: [Google]
356835672457345.png
127 KB, 1087x487
>>17679221
This usually works for me
>>
>>17679243
yeah like for me when i get that fear and i wanna wake up, i wake up by wanting to scream out for my brother in the next room. it feels like if i want to scream but i cant but then if i keep trying to move or talk it slowly comes to me. like the titanic scene when rose is calling out for the boats but she cant really scream loud but over time she gets louder and louder. thats me when i get that fear.

if any possible tips from anyone please... i want to get over this haha
>>
>>17679221
Find an outer space picture and an overhead.
>>
>>17679221
Pray a Pater Noster and embrace the only true religion.
>>
File: sauce.png (549 KB, 1110x714) Image search: [Google]
sauce.png
549 KB, 1110x714
Over all this guy is really good. Two of his videos were really effective but he has ALOT!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/directimpactshow/videos
>>
>>17680682
You mad lot say that about everything.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (17 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
17 KB, 300x228
>>17680682
>True Religion
>>
>>17679221
why do you need to though?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.