[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on kundalini?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
What do you anons think about kundalini, the spiritual energy system of the body? I have noticed that when I begin to meditate daily, I get electric sensations up my spine, sometimes it even reaches all the way up to what feels like my brain. At times it even lasts a long time, a steady buzzing feeling in the skull and body, coupled with an intense amount of energy. I don't know what I am experiencing. I can't be the only one, anyone else have experience with something like this?
>>
File: tumblr_miah7pnpcq1rkgqkho1_500.jpg (89 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miah7pnpcq1rkgqkho1_500.jpg
89 KB, 434x600
>>17678699
I'm surprised for the lack of responses.

Yeah I felt that too, it's the energy going trough your chakra channels or something like this I'm no expert in Kundalini but practiced it for a while.

The're some anons that have a high expertise in this, just wait for them.

I'll post a picture of chakras as bait.
>>
>>17678699
It describes a specific state that your Central Nervous System can take on when you are extremely relaxed, basically in a trance. Think of it as heightened awareness of your spinal cord/CNS. Regardless of your spiritual beliefs, it's actually a very beneficial state. If you have anxiety, it might make it worse though, and lead to a panic attack due to feedback looping.
>>
Hey Op do you have any tips on how to get it through the root chakra? I also find myself to have too much focus on my 6th and 7th chakra. What should I do?
>>
File: Open your ass.png (257 KB, 574x430) Image search: [Google]
Open your ass.png
257 KB, 574x430
>>17678915
>>
>>17678832
Posting to take bait.
>>
It makes money.
>>
File: 1456351308380.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456351308380.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>17678948
Do I know my /x/ or what?

>>17678938
You actually have to control your anus muscles, in some way, I just don't have enough english to explain it.
>>
>>17678992
It's called kegel muscles. They control the butthole, taint, genital region.
>>
>>17678992
Pretend youre trying to hold a poop in.

That english enough?

Then do kegal exercises.

Then hold your bottom abs in.
>>
It`s only one model of how the energy system works , and is noticeably cruder than the chinese model. As to the buzzing , its pretty common with this system
>>
>>17679056
Can you post the chinese one?
>>
File: CZ9Vi.jpg (170 KB, 576x417) Image search: [Google]
CZ9Vi.jpg
170 KB, 576x417
>>17679065
Hopefully this picture is big enough, the red circle is the key point, the gates would be vaguely comparable to chakras, but it flows along the meridians through the whole body as well.
>>
i've always been able to make this tingling sensation starting from my legs by somehow manipulating my anus muscles. Right now it stops close to my chest, what should i do next?
>>
>>17679084
I can do that too and hold it for my whole body, but only for a few seconds. I've been able to do it since I was a kid but never knew what it was.
>>
This is quite coincidental
>>
>>17679084
I was just meditating, no special tricks, it happened on its own. Usually not in one go, but when there is a meditation routine that I have been following for awhile.
>>
>>17679246
I think you described an orgasm.
>>
>>17679084
I think you did too
>>
>>17679550
Nice ;)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.