[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you will about Lavey, he left straight-forward instructions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: antonlavey2.jpg (21 KB, 252x378) Image search: [Google]
antonlavey2.jpg
21 KB, 252x378
Say what you will about Lavey, he left straight-forward instructions on how to do magic/rituals.

I would like to know of a book that also offers no BS methods on magic. Just straight up instructions of what to do.
>>
He was also an atheist that didn't believe in magic. So in short...he trolled his own followers.
>>
There's always a catch when you recieve help from outside forces anon. Nothing is ever free.
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!pMw3kaoS
>>
The namefagging is too much.
Anon is right, there's no such thing as free. Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>17677492
You sound like You have personal experience anon. Mind telling us any stories if you've had experiences?
>>
>>17677477
Thanks, reading now
>>
>>17677467
Okay... Tell us how effective said magic is AND when you are opening your coven to share this wonderful magic with your followers.

Is this the 4th or 5th generation of royalties his daughter Zeena will be blessed with. She's 50, has got a band in Europe and maybe an ex husband. She'll appreciate the money.
>>
>>17677477
Is there anything in there about curses? I'm not interested in casting one, but would like to know the symptoms of them, the results and possible defenses.

Thanks for sharing anyway
>>
>>17677477
Great advice fairyman
>>
>>17677467
Lavey ... seriously ?

Paracelse, Agrippa, Eliphas Levi and more...
There's so much old books about Magic & Rituals that it's a shame to waste time on Lavey & co stuff ...
>>
>>17678161
As those books will not make you summon anything, they are more documentated than Lavey books
>>
Apparently this> Tales of the ju

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/witchcraft-economy-africa-a7023081.html
>>
YOU PEOPLE CAN'T DO MAGIC. YOU JUST CAN'T. FACE IT. MAGIC DOESN'T EXIST. NOT EVEN YOUR GAY DARK MAGIC SHIT. GROW UP AND MOVE ON. FOR FUCK SAKE.
>>
>>17678161
This guy gets it.
Lavey was just a kike hack.
>>
>>17678183
I bet I can make you jerk off and cum in the next 7 days...be a good boy for mommy demon...
>>
>>17677473
It was pretty cool of him to give useful information, even if he didn't use it himself.
>>
File: 20160510_183733.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
20160510_183733.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
I bought the book.

It's been a good drink coaster since it arrived lol.
>>
File: aslv.png (51 KB, 788x398) Image search: [Google]
aslv.png
51 KB, 788x398
>>17677467
>Say what you will about Lavey, he left straight-forward instructions on how to do magic/rituals.
He was a flamboyant plagiarist just looking to use Satanism to gain some kind of notoriety for himself
>I would like to know of a book that also offers no BS methods on magic. Just straight up instructions of what to do.
Why not try some of the authors he ripped the majority of his content from
>>
>>17678183
This.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.