[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So most my life I've had a young female spirit follow me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: download (7).jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
8 KB, 183x275
So most my life I've had a young female spirit follow me no matter the location. She's comforted me in times of need. She's done things I can't explain. She's physically interacted with me. But I still don't know if its real or not. Is she real or not? Am I crazy? She's interacted with me physically and emotionally she has to be real no? Or is she a delusion. /x/ please help
>>
>>17677277
She's real in your mind so yes.
>>
she might be your guardian angel
google holy guardian angel
>>
Probably a tulpa,anyways it's not real,but if she helps you so much then it doesn't matter if she is real or not
>>
>>17677365
Off by one
>>
Try communication through ouija board, sometimes spirits will cling onto you if they feel as if you are important to their spirital purpose, you need to close the gate and say goodbye if she's a bother to you.
>>
>a kind spirit has interacted with me on the material plane
>BUT HOW DO I KNOOOOOOOOW

God, people like you are so fucking annoying. Do you have any fucking clue how hard the average person has to work to achieve material spirit evocation? Go humblebrag somewhere else.
>>
>>17677562
I've been into the occult my whole life. This thread is more of how do I get a solid connection with said spirit to see the our why it connected to me
>>
>>17677277
What is her name? Do you love her
I wouldn't mind having a romantic relationship with a ghost.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Don't let anyone in Egypt find out about your Stand
>>
>>17678325
Well I don't know. That's why I wanna know more about this kinda stuff. Spirit attachment and what not
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.