[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does everyone think of Night Mind and the videos he covers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: THAT3.jpg (62 KB, 2120x351) Image search: [Google]
THAT3.jpg
62 KB, 2120x351
What does everyone think of Night Mind and the videos he covers?
-HOOH-? Hey Kids? CH/SS? Jack Torrance Found Footage?
>>
I'm watching the newest video he did about the Wyoming Incident, and I was enjoying it until he started talking about the rituals, then explaining how they are really dangerous and things like that aren't fun, then quoting Lorraine Warren as support on why you shouldn't do that. It came off as entirely preachy, and considering that Lorraine Warren is a known hack, it's hard for me to take him seriously anymore.
>>
>>17672378
i know the guy who make -HooH-.
>>
>>17672927
Are the other 3 channels necessarry to follow?
>>
>>17672378
Night Mind is a shitter just reading up every dirt that he finds and conveying it as 100 % truth and only his truth is right please subscribe like and he earns money by just talking about others people's work.

Pretty mad I am
>>
I like NM's stuff, yeah, but I agree with >>17672757 . When you take the Warrens seriously, in-character or not, it seriously breaks my immersion. My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

However, that DID immediately make me Google "How to Summon an Aspect of Paranoia." No results. Such a shame.
>>
>>17672378
Just discovered NM recently. I don't mind commentary on other people's content as content when there's nothing else to watch as long as the production's tolerable. Found his voice annoying at first but got used to it (beats the hell out of Top15s or DangerDolan etc.).

Don't particularly care about his opinion on things one way or the other, but the level of depth he goes into in analyzing Infomercials is good fun. Going down the rabbit hole so I don't have to.
>>
>>17673120
http://thehappycube.proboards.com/thread/64/summon-aspect-paranoia?page=1
It isn't really anything severe
>>
>>17672378
How weird I was just gonna make a thread to ask this.

I think he's pretty cool, his videos introduced me to Alan Resnick's stuff and hot damn is Resnick great.
>>
i like a lot of his stuff, but sometimes he goes more into storytelling than pointing out things he notices. also i fear that /x/ lore is spread to normies that way.

overall solid channel though
>>
>>17672378
>>17677676
Watching the Wyoming Incident video 2 hours earlier, I wanted to make this thread too.

I really think he is entirely underrated, a very clever analyst, and has a lot of potential.
>>
I told him about this thread on his HorrorAmino page, maybe he'll drop by!
>>
>>17672378
My favourite horror themed channel.
>>
Anyone here know what all the autist are writing on the comments under every -HOOH- video?
>>
>>17672378
Most of the time, he's pretty good. I loved his This House analysis.
>>
>>17678700
supposedly some kind of ARG thing with the "AI" connecte with HOOH
>>
>>17678721
Do you know if it actually works?
>>
>>17672378
ive been watching his videos on those fucking stupid slenderman series like everymanhybrid and i dont know why i find them entertaining
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.