[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello, i am a frequent /x/phile and a junior novelist, so i wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1462661073395.jpg (368 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1462661073395.jpg
368 KB, 2048x1152
hello, i am a frequent /x/phile and a junior novelist, so i wanted to go here for interesting sci-fi fantasy book ideas, give me you're best! but remember, i don't want a "small" problem in this book, because in this book, i want some earth shattering shit, like war of god-like beings and stuff like that!
>>
>>17670622
Do your own god damn research, or make shit up!
>>
>>17670622

> please write my book for me, I cant actually write for shit.

forget the book career already.
>>
File: 1462173619925.jpg (51 KB, 386x500) Image search: [Google]
1462173619925.jpg
51 KB, 386x500
Man jizzes on pictures of peoples faces, then the pictures come to life.
>>
>>17670783
Yeah, give him a brilliant idea. Fuck you for enabling the kind of behaviour we wanted to supress
>>
why don't you actually go read some famous stories and get idea from there?
>>
>>17670783
You were probably trolling, but that's actually not a bad idea to work with.

>>17670810
and some not-so-famous stories
>>
>>17670790
Its to risqué and degenerate, society wouldn't be interested in such a story. The kind of degeneracy that is active in society would call it rape culture and have it banned successfully. Not to mention if they can't think of any ideas do you honestly believe their writing skills would be profitable, especially enough to make the story as comical as needed?
>>
>>17670861
It could work, just like Weird science
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 244x207
>>17670622
What if the main character starts to browse 4chan, and starts liking traps, and the Earth-shattering problem takes the form of an inner-monologue of the struggle for him in adjusting to his newfound homosexuality?
>>
>>17670816
I was sort of trolling, but honestly op just needs to read lovecraft type stories. Its not to hard to think of ideas, especially with todays scientific advances. If op has problems with creating basic concepts and outlines then there is no way op will be able to be successful with the obscure.
>>
>>17670877
So, like 90% of swedish art drama films?
>>
>>17670872
If we are being honest, the story would work much better as an awkward Sundance Movie. I've got tons of ridiculous plots for movies as far as new movies and remakes. God I wish I could of directed the new ghostbusters. I would of done a haunted dildo scene that would of been fabulous.
>>
>>17670877
Sexuality can be a choice, you are getting wrapped up in the taboo. Just take a step back or push yourself into it. If you don't think you can stop being ashamed then stop watching it.
>>
>>17670622
you want to read the expanse series

its going to start out as a space detective series with interplanetary conspiracys
then all of the sudden fucking alien bioweapons and proto civilizations

its filled with plot twists and belivable hard sci-fi
>>
>>17670905
sorry i tougth you wanted book recommendations

so nvm
>>
>>17670622
man eats egg salad sandwich from gas station

ends up with worms

fin
>>
>>17670913
Anymore Futurama recommendations? How bout man eats egg salad sandwich from gas station, becomes addicted to them, brain slowly succumbs to the addiction with breakdowns, begins working at the gas station to to fuel his passion, soon realizes gas station is ran by aliens, realizes its a way to impregnate him but he still cant stop?
>>
>>17670922
well its no futurama persee since the worms dont make him into ubermensch

but eh what the hell

crew gets sent on suicide mission to space bee hive

they collect space honey

robot fucks up communications

they bring back space bee queen

someone gets stabbed by space bee queen

trippyness ensues

plot twist!
>>
>>17670939
How about time freezes due to remote, remote breaks?
>>
>>17670956
Ohh thats a good one!
>>
>>17670622
You'll never make it if you can't come up with your own ideas you fucking pleb
>>
>>17670861
Neckbeard detected
>>
>>17671052
Libcuck detected. Enjoy raising a child thats not yours.
>>
>>17671027
Season finale was good, to bad Comedy Central tries to eliminate anything good.
>>
>>17670877
>he fell for the 4chan pysop
this whole website just wants to turn you into a homosexual neo nazi
>>
>>17671050
Pretty much this, OP is a fucking loser!
>>
>>17671828
with a cuck fetish.
>>
>>17671833
/b/ and /gif/ fell for the meme hard
>>
>>17670622
humans finally manage to wipe out our race off the universe throught a multiplanetary nuclear war. The last few ones manage to create a time machine and go on a suicidal mission to change the fate of human race by pretending they are the god in biblical times. By giving people a book of rules and examples of how to behave they hope the world to survive and end up otherwise. and so the history does a loop, proving that humans are the problem

i know its shitty but dont expect me to make you a whole scenario
>>
>>17674140
i forgot to mention that the world it starts from would have to be without a god for it to make sense
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.