[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any indigos want to talk? Why do you think you're indigo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 459x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 459x600
Do any indigos want to talk? Why do you think you're indigo? Weird experiences?

I want someone to talk to one on one, preferably to someone more experienced, as I'm young. Even psychics or people interested in this kinda stuff would be cool, if the thread picks up I'll try posting my Kik
>>
>>17670403
I don't talk to fucking Indigos
>Beige master race checking in
>>
>>17670403
If you really want to embody the concept of an Indigo, then you have to reject the label itself. Do everything you can to promote love and never miss an opportunity to support justice and freedom. Ignore everything you've ever heard about Indigos; the truth is inside you.
>>
>>17670422
I don't give a fuck, I've hardly read anything about indigos I just want to talk to somebody about my weird shit who won't call me crazy
>>
>>17670523
>won't call me crazy
You won't find that here.
>>
I am in the go.
>>
>>17670403
Wait, aren't indigos just Aspies or some shit?
>>
>>17670531
Yes, mostly. Moms will believe anything that says their kid is special.
>>
>>17670533
They seem to forget that special =/= useful.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.