[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone possibly tell me what i seen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: whitefireball.png (257 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
whitefireball.png
257 KB, 851x315
Many years ago when i was about 9 or 10 i was waiting for my school bus with my friend and as we are waiting we see the strangest thing. It was a white fireball looking orb that was slowly floating about 15ft high and my friend seen it and says "Woah a fire ball" and i look over at it in surprise and as it gets to the other side of the apartment building we lived in it vanishes. Never seen it again after that, Any clue as to what the hell we seen?
>>
Ball lightning

Alternatively: dat boi
>>
>>17669414
Um... It was a white teleporting fireball. We get about three of them a day around here.
>>
>>17669432
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>17669429
Ball lightning?

I am not sure that was the case as what i seen was a little small to be ball lightning.
>>
https://youtu.be/aG5B8Lhd46k

Probably one of these
>>
Saw. What you saw.
>>
File: 6iqZLHU.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
6iqZLHU.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>17669414
That reminds me of when I was talking to a friend and everything in front of us was bathed in a bright white light like someone behind us flashed a foglight for a split second. Never found out what cause this.
>>
>>17670653
Looks quite similar to what i saw (though what i seen was a little smaller) , it was also near a power line that was liked to the building.
>>
>>17669429
o shit whadup
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.