[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
horrible nightmare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1438005910289.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1438005910289.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
hey /x/ I had an horrible nightmare last night, I don't remember it all but in the end some guy ended up riding some kind of skateboard and getting pins all over his head to form a face and then shot himself three times in the left side of the head. I tried to close my eyes in the dream but to no act and then tried to run away but he would not let me go .

It was really terrifying and have no idea why I would dream such a thing. Could I be possessed ?
>>
>>17656209
>>
>>17669373
Some tips: go to bed on a full stomach because you tend to be more satisfied and content. Do not eat any blue cheese before sleeping as this is reported to cause vivid and odd dreams (true story, look it up). Make sure you are cool when you sleep. If you get too hot while sleeping, you are very likely to have nightmares.
>>
>>17670886
Nigga, blue cheese is disgusting who eats that Shit? You shouldn't eat it PERIOD.
>>
>>17669373
>not drinking yourself to sleep so the terror stops
>>
File: 0002.gif (18 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
0002.gif
18 KB, 128x128
>>17670894
Dude, bleu cheese is awesome. Mmmmmm. :)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.