[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien Encounter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hey everyone. First time posting to any board on 4chan, so I thought why not go to x for some help on this. A few months back, I was driving home at around 10 o clock at night. As I passed through a town square and came out from it, I noticed that the darkness got intense. So intense that it seemed like my lights weren't working, even though I could tell they were. I could see inside my car perfectly fine, such as the dash, but outside it was like someone put black construction paper all over the windows. My radio then began to turn to static for what seemed to be around 10 minutes. When the lights finally came back to full brightness, I noticed I was about 15 miles away from town, back the way I had came. What was really disturbing however, was the fact that it was around midnight at the time then, meaning it had been actually around 2 hours. Anyone else have experiences like this?
>>
What makes you so sure you actually came back?
>>
Consider self hypnosis.
>>
>>17669274
Have you checked your ass for probes?
>>
>>17669274
Ayyy lmao
>>
Missing time ties into a lot of alien abduction stories. Though having the world around your car blacked out is a diffrent twist. If you aren't shit posting, see about getting put under hypnosis and see if you can remember anything.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.