[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay i'm coming here to share a story and get some feedback.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: for OP.jpg (9 KB, 186x270) Image search: [Google]
for OP.jpg
9 KB, 186x270
Okay i'm coming here to share a story and get some feedback.
So a couple years ago my kid brother had this imaginary friend named Charlotte. He said she was really ugly, mean, and that she had no feet. He said she had a brother and a mom, the brother had feet but was sad and dirty. The mom apparently lived in my mother's room, he didn't talk much about her. He would always talk about her and this went on for a couple months? What do you think? Paranormal stuff or just kid's imagination?
>>
>>17669114
Have you done any research on your house?
Maybe a family died there
>>
File: hello-kitty-color.gif (69 KB, 849x757) Image search: [Google]
hello-kitty-color.gif
69 KB, 849x757
>mom apparently lived in my mother's room
>>
>>17669114
your brother is retarded.
>>
>>17669143
i don't live there anymore though. I've never done any research, no.
>>
>>17669179
Research the house when I was a kid my step-dad and my self would see a woman killing kids in the middle of the night in the bathroom, and it turned out the lady that owned the house before us drowned her kids and shot herself in the bathroom
>>
>>17669198
bullshit
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.