[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, let me explain this shit, im fkin afraid >this shit from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160508-WA0003.jpg (803 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160508-WA0003.jpg
803 KB, 2560x1440
Ok, let me explain this shit, im fkin afraid
>this shit from the pic appears in my house
>ask my mom from where is it
>my mom tells me its from my childhood
>I dont fucking remember
>today a friend come to my house and tells me his ex gf has the same
>he explain me it was a gift from ex gf's grandmother to her, her grandmother is from lithuania
anyone knows what the fuck is this? im afriad because his ex gf love witch stories and she hate me
sorry of my bad english
>>
>>17668504
It's a buddhist mala bead bracelet. Kind of like a rosary, but just aids in meditation. I bought one at a mall kiosk last week for $3.00.
OP is a roleplaying faggot.
>>
I remember all the kids in junior high had those circa 1998
>>
Painted plastic beads, you can even see where the paint is starting to ware off and the white plastic is showing. You can buy them from anywhere, I've even seen them at the dollar store.
>>
File: summon the rave gods.jpg (123 KB, 935x935) Image search: [Google]
summon the rave gods.jpg
123 KB, 935x935
>guys, I forgot about owning some dumb ornament that you could get out of quarter tchotchke machines when I was young, is this paranormal???

No. And neither were those clear plastic pacifiers everyone had, or those bootleg Street Fighter figurines that were the size of pennies.
>>
Maybe this bracelet was from the former owners of the house?
>>
I'm lithuanian and my grandmother used these as anal beads.
>>
>>17668504
Idfk what these are, all I know is that every fucking white girl has one.
>>
OP here, this is not roleplay, this is the true story
I forgot to tell you his exgf lost this bracelet, I have syndrom of hex, today I was reading about this, Im feeling depresed, bad luck in my life, I try to suicide once, bad luck in relationships all the fkin syndroms of evil eye
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 1920x1080
>>17668504

Yup haunted beads on a haunted elastic band. I don't know... Beads on an elastic band aren't doing it for me.
>>
>>17668504
>>17670178
wow it's fucking nothing.png

you'd probably have better control of your emotions if you didn't blame them on paranormal phenomena
>>
>>17668504
Anal beads. They give great pleasure if you masturbate while moving them in and out of the anus.
>>
>>17669452
Man, everyone at my school had one of these. And if you didn't, you were the lamest shit around. Wtf, why? It's a goddamn plastic binky.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.