[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched The Winged Beatle. I can't deny all of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
I just watched The Winged Beatle. I can't deny all of the coincidences regarding Aleister Crowley and The Beatles and also all of the imagery hinting to Paul's death. Is this grounded on bullshit? Should I even pursue more information on this? What does /x/ think?
>>
File: beatles.jpg (92 KB, 410x294) Image search: [Google]
beatles.jpg
92 KB, 410x294
Since OP is too tech challenged to provide the URL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W9_qN64S4s
>>
File: sgt_pepper_album_cover_hitler.jpg (629 KB, 1024x740) Image search: [Google]
sgt_pepper_album_cover_hitler.jpg
629 KB, 1024x740
>>17668464

Re-listening to this. LOTS of interesting info, but chaotically edited. Worth a watch if you want something weird on as surf /x/.

Ringo means Apple in Japanese? Paul made backwards tapes with William S. Burroughs. Burroughs that killed his wife with a bullet between the eyes, said it was a mistake he was just trying to shoot an apple off her head. Apple -- Apaul
>>
>>17668587
is it all a hoax?
>>
>>17668587
Sounds like typical paranoid ravings.
>>
>>17668457
I haven't seen that documentary. But, the whole Paul is dead conspiracy is weird. There were definitely hidden messages in song lyrics and on album covers about paul being dead. When it finally came to light the Beatles said it was a hoax. A hoax that went on for years until it was discovered by a new york dj... That's pretty weird desu
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-05-11-45-16.jpg (49 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-05-11-45-16.jpg
49 KB, 960x540
https://youtu.be/3lV24PHpPNg
Could this be faul?
>>
File: beatles_bloody.jpg (17 KB, 300x339) Image search: [Google]
beatles_bloody.jpg
17 KB, 300x339
>>17668620
>is it all a hoax?
Could be, but the video says that it's deliberately done as subliminal magic.

Some main ideas:

1) Beatle music improved greatly after the "death" / Sgt. Pepper and on. ( they were getting help from others, no more live shows, they couldn't since it wasn't just them )
2) They sing A LOT of songs about the death if it's true, Why?
3) The idea is they are conveying Crowely inspired "magiK with a K" for reasons we don't know

Crowely people; the film says in one of his books called "MAGIC" he says to write, and talk, and walk backwards ( which they do a lot in their films) -- They show a page from the book allegedly talking about the importance of backward communications. True?
>>
File: 9617345102O.jpg (101 KB, 635x626) Image search: [Google]
9617345102O.jpg
101 KB, 635x626
>>
>>17668464

As far as conspiracies go, this is one of the most absurd and just plain stupid.

Play ANYTHING backwards and you can interpret it as having hidden meaning if you convince yourself hard enough

Crowley was just a fat queer headcase
>>
>>17669610
Yeah that's true but it's not just the backwards messages that make this conspiracy
>>
>>17669610

blah blah blah lazy troll on auto-pilot
>>
>>17668457
It's fun to stay at the
>Y
>M
>C
>A
>>
Yeah, but what do you think about this?
>>
Beatle backwards: elt ae B = (out loud approximates ) Let it Be
>>
>>17668804
Ew, the dead man is smoking a cig>>17669610
>>
look @ the famous cover with all the goym
>>
>>17670604
/pol/ is so boring and so predictable.
>>
watching the documentary now.
why is this one of the creepiest conspiracy theories to me?
>>
>>17671740
Because it's real
>>
The creepiest part of that video shows John Lennon sitting in bed with Yoko reading fan mail, then they get one letter where a guy says the Ouija board had told him Lennon was going to be shot and killed. They laugh it off. Very chilling.
>>
It was good but like most documentaries surrounding conspiracy theories it was a bit too long.
>>
>>17673250
Millennials have the attention span of gnats.
>>
I love Crowley as much as the next guy, but after reading heavily on his life it's pretty obvious he was full of shit. Most of his magic was just a front for his espionage. He was still a great artist though and that's really what solidified his name in history not all these far fetched conspiracys surrounding his legend.
>>
>>17670585

that shit will kill you.
>>
Op thank you so much for makimg this thread im usually the one making pid threads. Im glad someone else finds ot interesting
>>
>>17673259

"I like boring stuff and exciting people are inferior."
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1080x1283
>>17674615
>dont insult muh attention span
If you want you can play it 1.25 speed, you wont miss anything and the difference isnt much, but it'll make the big boy vibeo shorter anon
>>
>>17674615
Your're a cunt.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.