[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances we are simply organisms inside somethings body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: GradeAUnderA.jpg (17 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
GradeAUnderA.jpg
17 KB, 512x512
What are the chances we are simply organisms inside somethings body?
>>
>>17668263
what if your legs did not think they were legs?
>>
>>17668263
100%. Matter is dead and it animates it like like a cosmic hermit crab. Then everything is made out of that.
>>
>>17668263
About the same as you losing your virginity
>>
>>17668403
I dont like those odds
>>
>>17668263
I'd hope that i'm in a huge qt girl's body

and then fap and accept my place in the universe
>>
Like a city or country?
>>
>>17668263

If we were inside of something, it would have killed us by now for being harmful parasites.
>>
>>17669699
Something so large we would be the parasites of would experience time so slowly compared to us in a way were we are not even Recognised by it's "immune system"
>>
>>17669713
Not Recognised yet*, and if we arent even part of a vital function we might be spared aswell
>>
not recognized by the immune system? ok what are viruses, bacteria and natural disasters.. what about predatory animals.. which btw are the good guys. the prey animals if left alone would consume everything available and then die of starvation, along with everything else.

basically its down to scale. a virus has no concept of our world, it only knows cells and blood. an insect only knows trees and dirt. a fish only knows water. a human only knows... whatever this world is.. whats the next scale up? i have no concept
>>
>>17668336
Wut if ya lehgs, didn't know they wur lehgs?
>>
>>17668263
I'm a panentheist.
>>
>>17668263
100#
fuck
100$
goddammit

100% - the only thing is if you count us being an organism ON another thing's body. But then it's that body that's inside another organism. Basically that's the setup.
>>
We're an organism of the Earth's body
>>
I hope we're inside a 4th-dimensional qtpi's nipple.
>>
>>17668263
Honestly, right now we couldn't know. If however theory proves to be correct then everything in the Universe will eventually reach a point where it's moving away faster than the speed of light.

Personally I can't see how a "being" can contain an ever growing universe. Therefore.. I'm out.
>>
File: Creepy_a82596_5515379.jpg (103 KB, 555x970) Image search: [Google]
Creepy_a82596_5515379.jpg
103 KB, 555x970
>>17668263

I've actually been seriously thinking about this a lot, I wonder if we(human consciousness) are some kind of virus that infected humans long ago
>>
>>17671505
post of the year
>>
>>17669699
What if we are the cancer slowly killing the larger organism?

Not even the edge meme of being cancer, but seriously.
>>
>>17671522
o_o wut

l-like the animorphs....? except we're the slugs..?
>>
>>17668263
We are, and that thing is called a "society"
>>
>>17670239
I like bread too
>>
>>17668263
0. God says what we are. And he is believeable.
>>
>>17668336
Jaden Smith confirmed.
>>
>>17668263
Define something. Define body.
Because we ARE organisms and we do exist within a large biosphere. But a complex system by itself is not an organism.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.