[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would hell actually be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 30
File: HotKiss.jpg (229 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
HotKiss.jpg
229 KB, 1024x768
What would hell actually be like?
>>
We are dead and this is Hell.
>>
>>17667715

Then hell ain't too shabby
>>
>>17667719
That's what they want you to think wait till you see the other side.
>>
Two fierce messengers of Death stand before the lowest and the worst sinner, with frightful looks. The sinner is bound by the noose thrown by the messengers. Stricken by terror he passes urine. He is endowed with a special thick body called ‘Yatana Sarira’ to undergo the sufferings on the path. The messengers bind him with chords and forcibly drag him along distant routes to the city of Samyamani.

There is no shade of trees on the way. There is neither food nor water. Twelve suns blaze. The sinful soul goes along, pierced sometimes by cold winds, in one place torn by thorns, in another stung by very venomous serpents and scorpions. He is burnt by fire in another place.

With a broken heart, and the threats of a cruel guide, shivering with fear, bitten by merciless hounds, conscious of his past sins, tortured by hunger and thirst, burnt by the fierce sun, marching through red hot sand and severely beaten on the back though half falling down in a swoon, he is made to rise again and carried to the abode of Lord of Death. He is condemned to prolonged sufferings and passing through gradations of grossest animal lives, in the process of evolution like pigs and dogs, he attains gradually a human body after a process of purification of such sufferings.
>>
>>17667732
In one place he falls into a hidden well, in another from a lofty mountain, in another he treads on razor-edges and spear-points. In one place he stumbles in the awful blackness and falls into water, in another in mud abounding in leeches, in another in hot slime. In another place is a plane of hot sand made of smelted copper, in another a mound of embers. In some places are showers of charcoal, showers of stones and thunderbolts, showers of blood, showers of weapons, showers of boiling water.

In the midst of the way flows the terribly horrible Vaitarani river with pus, blood. It is difficult to cross this river.

The sinner is beaten with hammers by the terrible messengers of Yama. He is forcibly dragged by the nooses. He eats the monthly rice-balls given by his son. If the son makes a gift of a cow the departed soul gets a boat to cross the Vaitarani river.
>>
>>17667725
Are you talking about the beings around us?
You know, the scorpions and the demons and those other aetheric beings.. God help us all.
>>
>>17667740
He reaches the abode of Yama at the end of a year. Lord Yama asks Chitragupta about the sins. Chitragupta enquires of the Sravanas who are the sons of Brahma, who know all about the actions of the human beings. The Sravanis, wives of the Sravanas, know accurately all that is done by women. Earth, water, fire, air, ether (sky), the heart, Yama, day and night, the two twilights, justice, the sun and the moon know the actions of man.

Lord Yama, the king of justice, gives fitting punishment to the sinners. Then the cruel messengers take them to hell and torture them. Again and again the messengers beat the sinners with spears, maces and pestles.

The virtuous are wafted in heavenly cars to the gardens of Paradise which they gain by their virtuous acts in life. But the highly sinful soul meets with icebergs and caverns strewn with thorns and pointed steel pikes, and bushes and shrubs on its way, as the punishment for its sins.

Those of the mediocre class, have a clear and fine passage, with soft grassy pathways strewn with cooling arbours and supplied with spring waters on both their sides.
>>
>>17667744
On its arrival there, the soul reflects within itself thus: “Here am I and yonder is Yama, the Lord of death. That other is the judge of our actions, Chitragupta, and this, his judgment given on my behalf.”

Here in Yama’s court, the judgment is pronounced for the Jiva, so that it might reap the reward of its acts, whereby it ascends either to the blissful heaven above or descends to the painful hell below.

After having enjoyed the pleasures of Svarga or suffered the pains of hell, it is doomed to return to this earth again to undergo the result of its acts in repeated births. This is the significance of the periodical ceremonies done for the deceased, for the first one year after a man’s death.
>>
>>17667725

But you said we're already dead and in hell, or are you saying that there's an afterlife in the afterlife where things will be even worse?

Also, who are those that want us to not know this is actually hell?
>>
>>17667752
The Jew Lizard People
>>
>>17667712
What's your worst nightmare?
>>
I imagine hell has a lot of rape.
>>
you're basically alone with your thoughts for the rest of eternity
nothing to distract you from the resonating echoes of your actions
it's just you, your mind and the void
>>
File: 1462301607767.jpg (100 KB, 797x720) Image search: [Google]
1462301607767.jpg
100 KB, 797x720
>>17667929
Am I doing the raping? Please say yes. (No I don't mean I like raping but it's better than being raped.)
>>
Probably quite... hellish.
>>
Just think of how the Sumerians viewed it. They saw it as an abyss where there is no light and no joy. The people wear feathers like birds and eat nothing but dust. That is hell.
>>
does satan enjoy hell?
>>
Alternating tortures of your body that would cycle over such a long period of time that your "body" could never get used to each individual torture. Your mind would be invaded by thoughts which would never be your own. Even if you did manage to reach a mental nirvana free of pain, the mind would be forced to focus on the pain which you are meant to be feeling.
>>
>>17668122
Only if you are male.
>>
>>17668210

#triggered

lucifer is a misogynist shitlord
>>
[Citation Needed]
>>
I would imagine it's a loop of your worst nightmare. Like that copypasta of the guy in the white room.
>>
Hell is a concept for the weak-minded. Rise above your fears and accept that there is no hell and that what lies beyond is determined by you, if you have the belief.
>>
>>17668235
what if you die and you're born again and repeat the same life over and over
what if we all do
and it's just the 20th century on repeat

fucking matrix.
>>
You wake up, naked, in a room.

Bare floors, bare walls, no doors, no windows.

There is another man in the room.

He has a knife.

He will try to kill you.

He never sleeps.

He never gives up.

He never dies, but neither do you.

He just relentlessly assaults you with that knife for all eternity. You feel every stab wound, but when he retracts the knife there is no blood.

You can never sleep, unless you are able to sleep you someone stabbing you over and over in the face, chest, and back.

You may be able to subdue him for a while, get the knife away from him, put him in a headlock, but as soon as you release him he will keep coming at you.

You're here for eternity.
>>
File: 1454941963058.jpg (579 KB, 870x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454941963058.jpg
579 KB, 870x1600
>>17667712
In the traditional idea of hell the worst physical pain possible would be inflicted on you constantly. Since hell isn't a physical location you wouldn't have a physical body so the amount of pain you feel would not be bound by the limitations of your current nervous system, nor would you eventually get used to it. Along with the pain would be a constant dread, anger, and sadness. Basically mental anguish. All this compounded by the knowledge that you will never ever be able to stop it.
>>
is this world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tliWDMrOjoQ
>>
>>17667712
>What would hell actually be like?
painful, like reading /x/ posts all day.
>>
>>17668501
Without the ability to reply
>>
/pol/ /b/ and /x/ all wrapped up in one cluster fuck of a burrito. oh waits that reality.
>>
>>17667712
Hell is the absence of God

God is the source of all things good

It is a place utterly devoid of hope, pleasure, joy, etc...
>>
>>17668095
This. Hell isnt a place, it's a state of mind. It's a disassociation From everything and everyone. Just you for all eternity. Alone.
>>
>>17668532
So, Kmart?
>>
>>17668560
>Just you for all eternity. Alone.
So no retards?
Sounds awesome.
>>
>>17668122
lucifer tentacle rapes everyone regardless of gender
>>
>>17668607
Holy shit I work at kmart as general manager, magnificent coincidence.
>>
>>17667712
nothing, it doesn't exist. It was made up to be used as a fear mongering tactic for conversion.
>>
>>17668686
sounds hot
>>
Nothing because there is no hell you retards.
>>
>>17668713
it's actually terrible unless you are a masochist.
>>
>>17668719
as someone who has been to hell I find this offensive.
>>
I like The Twilight's Zone interpretation of hell.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h6qm0
>>
>>17668357
what happens when hes winning and you cant get up to stop him? are you just fucked forever or does he eventually stop being such a big bully
>>
Probably pretty okay. Satan has been lookin' out for us ever since that God prick fucked up hard and made life.
Fuck that dude.
>>
>>17667712
Being stuck on /mu/ or /lit/ for eternity
>>
>>17668532

You just described depression. Depression can be caused entirely by one's brain.

Why does God allow people to live through hell on Earth with no sense to it and by no fault of their own?
>>
>>17668883
>Why does God

maybe god isn't what you think it is.
>>
>>17668357
This sounds pretty terrible. Probably the worst I've heard so far that isn't abstract.
>>
File: 1453558751828.jpg (433 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
1453558751828.jpg
433 KB, 1836x2448
Hell is often to be mistaken as a place

where you just burn. That seems

simple right? But God created man to

cope and eventually you'd get use to it.
Anyway so it's believed hell is

completely personalised based entirely

around you and your mind, creating

the most disturbing and fucked up

expierence that you could imagine and

you are put through it. You can also be

put through the pain you caused others

(kinda like an eye for an eye) And

every now and then they will give you

a lil bit of heaven so you can see what

you lost and what you could have

have. Of course you wouldn't be able

to enjoy the peace, because all you

can think about is losing it again and all

you'll think about is wanting it forever.

This way a human will never cope

with it's eterntiy because it's given a

small bit of hope, a hope that lets you

think "maybe I can get out of here"

Therefor never accepting your fate

because you know there is more.
>>
Like being in a Jo-Ann Fabrics store with all of the fluorescent lighting on for eternity.
>>
>>17668770
Eventually he tires, but only long enough for you to be able to overpower him to stop the stabbing for a few minutes while he catches his breath.
>>
Its essentially the same as living life.
Addicted to the slight reliefs that drag down the soul until the weight of the sin sets in and drives you to set all efforts to excise it from your being.
When the weight is nearly lifted and gone for good the peddler will offer just the right respite for as long as you need at the expense of all your progress.
An oasis at the edge of a desert that finds you back at the center as soon as you've drunk your fill.
>>
>>17667712

lol at all the idiots here who are like "absence from god" "mental suffering" "anguish" "dread"

it would fucking hurt, on a physical level more importantly than anything else. you'd be beaten and burned and it would never end.
>>
>>17668560
lol that's because you are normalfag and can't stand the thought of people enjoy quietness and solitude away from other humans
>>
>>17668981
enjoying goddamn
>>
>>17667712
>implying this isn't hell
>>
>>17668995
it takes just watching a documentary or living
>>
A repitition of everything that slowly gets shittier by a slight detail every time it repeats.
>>
>>17667757

they always want everything bad all the time tho
>>
File: 1452376856910.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
1452376856910.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>one room
>hotel setup
>tv only plays biodome
>only company is Andy Dick & James Vanderbeek
Mfw
>>
You won't have to wonder for long if he'll exists and what it's like. God has had his angels living amongst man for a while judging humanity.
Here's a video by archangel Chris.
He's playing with us and showing proof of God but people are ignoring and insulting them.
Humanity is only fun to their own warped minds. With everyday you damn yourselves worse.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aw6eQYKov04
>>
>>17669113
No God worthy of the title would send someone to Hell. If even humans, limited as our perspective is, can see the moral and logical problems with eternal punishment, surely a superior being such as God would also see those problems.
>>
>>17667732
Terrifying. Npt gonna read the rest. Happy thoughts!
>>
File: 1462419799984.png (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462419799984.png
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>17668285
Pretty much yea. Every mistake, missed opportunity, bad decision, again and again. Forever. It would suck lol. Who knows though.
>>
Anyone else really turned on by the idea of Hell? Just, total servitude and torture by devil masters for all eternity. I think it is some sick mixture of masochism, submission, and my fetishes for devils, heat, and punishment.
>>
>>17669500
are you a girl or a guy?
>>
I ran out of cigs and just found another pack. That happens with me a lot of the time.

But hell, idk sounds dumb.
>>
>>17669509
I'm a guy. I don't know how it's relevant though.
>>
>>17669529
If a guy being flayed alive can remember a joke. It must not be too bad. Monk who said flip me over I'm done on this side.
>>
>>17669532
well if you were a girl I'm in london.
>>
>>17669537
Are you also Satan? Gonna transport me to Hell? I don't understand this interaction. Am I being meme'd on?
>>
>>17669541
any further interaction requires you be female.
>>
>>17669500
I wouldn't mind if a succubus made me her sex slave, but that's about it.
>>
>>17669543
It's weird. I've been moderately obsessed with Hell since I was young. I had this dream I can never forget, when I was younger. A guy showed up to my door, an agent of Hell. He informed 12 year old me that I was going to have to come with him to Hell at the end of the day. I remember thinking of him as a cute though. And weirdly, we like, spend the day together, go to a movie even. And the whole time I'm getting more and more afraid, excited. Maybe horny, but it's hard to tell when you're 12. Just like, a divine total fear, the anticipation of the inevitable. I think it fucked me up for life.
>>
>>17669553
there is probably a name for your particular pathology
Stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>17669555
I don't really feel "captive", haha. Just, I don't know...deserving? Uh, guilty maybe?
>>
>>17668624
Well you're there so
>>
>>17669556
what you just describe is text book stolck holm syndrome
>>
>>17669113

You're the same guy as the one on the youtube link right?
>>
>>17669582
That doesn't seem right. Isn't stockholme when you start to sympathize with your kidnappers from exposure to them? I don't know shit about psych but don't I actually have to be. You know, kidnapped to develop it?
>>
>>17669589
well there is some name for the pathology of total submissiveness you exhibit
>>
>>17669595
Guilty submissiveness? I seriously doubt there are psychological textbooks laying out Hell fetishes, but analyze away, Dr. Freud.
>>
Probably 24/7 the most agonizing pain you could stand. Or maybe not stand, because presumably they could prevent you passing out. It was just be intense pain 24/7 with no tolerance to the pain building up. Every new stab would hold the pain of all the stabs before it. Also like 24/7 sleep deprivation, you just close your eyes and start to drift off and then there's a massive noise to jolt you awake. Imagine that happening all day every day.

Oh and the lines at the dmv would be like double what they are now.
>>
>>17669595
I was abandoned young by my dad and I also have an intense spanking fetish as well. Hope that helps with the prognosis doc.
>>
>>17669616
I also imagine it would contain a lot of psychological conditioning. Stay in the razor-lemon pool for too long instead of going to the spider pit makes you lose blood-sausage privileges at the canteen. But then all of a sudden they swap it so you have to stay an extra 10 minutes to get the blood sausage. Your brain would be screaming to leave the pool, but the sweep temptation of the blood-sausage that pairs really well with the spider-egg omelette so you have to stay. Then another day they schedule the lemon pool 10 minutes earlier so even though you spent the extra 10 minutes you don't get your blood sausage.

Also every 10 seconds it stabs your balls.
>>
Without human life, there is no sentient suffering.
Without life, there is no suffering.

Reproduction is a sin.

This is hell.

Reproducing is a sin that enables all the potential suffering that may befall a new person.
>>
>>17669543
Basically the same, but a hot male demon. And I'm a masochist so I'll chill in Hell anyway.
>>
>>17669627
Animals suffer too, did you never saw one dying and crying in agony?
>>
>>17669636
Yes, all life suffers.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 870x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 870x960
Not sure why anyone would fear hell?
Once you have realised you are a bad person at heart, why wouldn't you do everything to get there?
You get a cool boss who is pretty stoked that you fucked uo the big white guy's plans, you get whores, gamblers, loan sharks, murderers, all the cool members of society, plus all the drugs and other vices you could ask for.
10/10 would not object to going to hell.
>>
>>17669662
If Big D gives me a hot devil boss and hallucinogenic drugs I'll fuck with Christians all day every day for eternity.
>>
I guess hell is a boring void forever. No flames, no spoopy skellingtons dancing around.
>>
>>17669680
nothingness? then it's better than heaven
>>
>>17669693
Whatever you like bruh.
>>
>>17669693
This is why Hell doesn't work. One man"s Heaven is another man's Hell. Maybe I want to be punished by demons or work toward hellish goals? What then Christians? Checkmate.
>>
File: bants.jpg (5 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
bants.jpg
5 KB, 244x207
this thread makes me want to renounce anything i've ever done wrong and go and help a homeless guy or some shit
>>
>>17667712
Almost everyone in the world would be there so... probs pretty fun.
>>
>>17669693
If nothingness is better than Heaven, then it surely must be better than Earth as well, so why are you still alive?
>>
>>17669500
Prime example of why women shouldnt vote right here.
>>
>>17669714
Probably cus he doesn't want to kill himself and wake up to constantly being assualted by old people in white with harps...
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 680x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 680x483
>>17669715
>imply that literal flaming faggot was a woman
Wow anon, new much?
>>
>>17669662
>Not sure why anyone would fear hell?
Because it's not actually a party like you describe, but a place of horrible suffering? I mean, I don't believe in Hell, but even I know it's not supposed to be just a place where people go and sort of live normally.
>>
>>17669715
Maybe it was written by a guy?
>>
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 700x1363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 700x1363
>>17667712
there's no such thing as hell. everyone is received into heaven, some close their eyes and believe they're being tortured. if you've read the last narnia book, you'll understand. also see, plato's cave.

lucifer isn't the devil as we think, he is just the folly of hubris against god, which may lead to the "hell-sense" as above.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x539
>>17669720
Yes, but is the suffering tailored to everyone?
As I feel my likes would not even be allowed into heaven, so where do I go for my enternal bliss?
I enjoy pain, drugs, heat, and hard work. I can't really see a downside to hell, unless I get my own personal slice of "heaven", which I can't see Mr.Lucifer being very happy about handing out...
And even this endless void of conciousness talk is quite appealing, who wouldn't want an eternity to explore their own mind? Imagine being able to dream for 24 hours a day, you would be god in your own percieved reality.
>>
>>17669754
>Imagine being able to dream for 24 hours a day, you would be god in your own percieved reality.
this guy knows
>>
>>17669754
>Yes, but is the suffering tailored to everyone?
I see no reason why it wouldn't be. That's where the whole idea of "Ironic Hell" comes from. But like I said, I don't believe there's a Hell. There might be an afterlife, but there's no Hell.

>And even this endless void of conciousness talk is quite appealing, who wouldn't want an eternity to explore their own mind? Imagine being able to dream for 24 hours a day, you would be god in your own percieved reality.
It would be more like being in solitary confinement forever. I think you underestimate how bad that can be. It is, after all, officially recognized as a form of torture. You'd almost certainly go completely insane in less than a month.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 701x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 701x728
>>17669762
But this takes a very simple view on the human psyche, no? Maybe I am actually hoping and dreaming for a paradise garden, but my sexual desires are so tangled that I think a fiery hell is a better option? What would Lucifer do then? is there a way to punish someone who is at odds with themselves to the extent that they don't even know who they are?
>completely insane
I am counting on that anon, solitary confiement is bad because people try and track what is going on in the "real" world while they are in there, they try and count days etc. As anyone who has gone through real suffering can tell you, this is always gonna just hurt you more, which is what makes ot torture.
If you embraced solitary confinment and took that as your reality once you were inside, you would instantly become "insane", but it would also mean that you are no longer upset by being in there.
I huge amounts of time alone, I haven't spoken to a living person in weeks sometimes, and I personally prefer it that way. The endless void would simply mean an infinite amount of time for me to explore myself further, imagine the sheer amount of thought experiments, dreamscapes, and delusions you could create in eternity? This would most likely be the closest thing to perfect for me.
>>
>>17669768
>>17669762
Sorry
>>
>>17669768
Wtf
>>17669763
>>
File: 1459366888113.jpg (62 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
1459366888113.jpg
62 KB, 500x468
>>17668371
Oh... So /r9k/ is hell then.
>>
File: jvdbintojcvd.gif (493 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
jvdbintojcvd.gif
493 KB, 500x200
>>17669092
Uhh, this honestly is messed up.
>>
File: luna6.jpg (116 KB, 670x492) Image search: [Google]
luna6.jpg
116 KB, 670x492
Life is hell.
>>
eternal loneliness, and the understandment of why you fucked up your life
>>
>>17668721
>it's actually terrible unless you are a masochist.
>ha
>who isn't
I'd go for it
>>
There is no hell. I have absolutely no idea what happened to me during the seven-year period I spent dead but I don't feel like a tortured soul, and I definetly wasn't in "heaven" either. Being born again with atopy and crooked teeth is not the nicest thing you could wish for your rebirth but there's certainly nothing hellish about it.
>>
>>17668191
Satan's not in hell. He roams the earth.
>>
I don't know why people think Lucifer controls hell.
>>
>>17668758
this one doesn't make sense to me. sure, material possessions would get old pretty quickly, but if i could have any girl ever, as often as i want, i feel like i would be totally happy. human sexual drive is enough to keep us going through this world, so why not in hell too? if i could have all of my sexual desires constantly fulfilled, i feel like i would be i wouldn't get bored. especially if i stay youthful forever
>>
>>17667712
Those sick little nightmares you try to forget you ever had, the really fucked up ones that you wonder from where in your mind they came from.
That. Forever.
>>
File: 200-human-disposal.png (1 MB, 800x4266) Image search: [Google]
200-human-disposal.png
1 MB, 800x4266
>>17667712
>>
>>17671579
>the machine doesn't make them immortal

weak
>>
bringing a fabricated hell to someones reality.

aka 'living hell'
>>
>>17667712
Until then we are
destined to cohabitate
this plant together.
You, me and our future
generations. Everyday ,
Everywhere.
>>
>>17668932
That pretty much sounds like life, so your concept is not very convincing.
>>
>>17671588
You pitch a better Hell, then.
>>
>>17671852
same thing but the machine makes them immortal
>>
File: 1452930396581.png (403 KB, 501x474) Image search: [Google]
1452930396581.png
403 KB, 501x474
>>17671874
Fine. That's pretty good.
>>
>>17667712
Like that one channel on the radio... yeah that one.
>>
This is hell, OP. There is nothing lower than the earthly realm.

This is like a bad night, in a bad inn. Depends on you to get out of here or keep stuck.
>>
File: MorrisDay and theTime.jpg (280 KB, 1417x1410) Image search: [Google]
MorrisDay and theTime.jpg
280 KB, 1417x1410
you are close. >>17667715
............................................ we are Alive and given the gift of Life to Struggle and Desire within these HELL(s) of lower dimensions.

We are learning to let go of the Hell(s) and LIVING within the pearly gates of Fire and Lake(s) of endless possibilities.

Poetry will not kill you (men), but asleep yee shall a'stood to the bollywaggle of Nerf-Herder(s).
So, verily, verily, I say unto you: ''Penut butter Jelly Time. Pee nut-Butt Her-Jelly Tyme.''
>>
File: contract.jpg (64 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
contract.jpg
64 KB, 640x360
>>17667712
Decent.
>>
hell is like that time you stubbed your toe twice in one day, except like a billion times worse.
>>
>>17667929
By hell you mean this life? Yeh, ofc.
>>
>>17668894
The idea that god is a big scary wanker that still holds the old "fire and brimstone" attitude scares me shitless. But not enough to actually pray to him.
>>
>>17667712
>really hot girl, or something you always wanted on other side of a glass wall
>you can see, hear, smell whatever is on the other side
>objects and/or weapons on your side to break glass wall
>nothing breaks the wall
>>
>>17667712
Like a long time ago, in galaxy far, far away.
>>
I've been reading a lot of Dante recently and I find his punishments really interesting.
>>
File: hell.jpg (390 KB, 1200x878) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
390 KB, 1200x878
It is essentially an abyssal plane that existed in the time before the Fall.

It is a physical realm is its own ecology but it is not bound by the laws of physics or time. Time is convoluted in hell so past, present and future exist all at once. It is populated by abyssals (the fauna that existed there before the Fall) Demons Major, Demons Minor and souls.

It is split into 'wards' each governed by a Demon Major with the captial City being Dis. Souls are the raw substance of the infernal realms and serve as both subjects and building materials. Some souls are compacted into bricks and used to form titanic oracheorganic structures, others are rent and twisted by demons minor and herded around, a parody of a kingdom complete with 'subjects' for the demons major who are obsessed with pomp and ceremony. Souls are also used to perfom certain mechanical funtions such as valves for cloacas or fused together en mass to create mounts for high ranking demons.

Demons Major war between themselves over territory and favour at the royal court of Dis.
>>
>>17667712
u will be prisoned in the room you die for eternity.
you will hear whisper of all conversations you ever had with any person.
every motion, even opening your eyes will make u dizzy and puke.
there is no other way than lying on the ground and think. think about what you did, think about how things could turn out, if your dead will change the lifes of others. think about sins.
why areu here?
who created this?
is this hell?
will all people end in a szenario like mine?
think about how much thinking will change you.
how many years will it take until you are insane? how many hours already passed?

trust me guys

hell is pure hell
>>
>>17667732

>Twelve suns blaze.

So I instantly tan into a nignog?

Sounds legit...

...and fun!

Git me sum whiet wiminz gna meaN!?
>>
I am goddamn disappointed, guys. I told right here >>17670328 that I died (in 1985) and didn't go to hell. Not a single soul was interested in this, not even on an /x/ board. Really? We have an actual dead and reborn dude here who can tell their exact time of death but what the fuck, let's just post Futurama pictures and shit.
>>
File: 412.jpg (21 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
412.jpg
21 KB, 620x412
>>17667712

Hot Piss on the tip of my lips!
>>
>>17670328
What does this mean? Were you in a coma?
>>
>>17674421
No, I died as a normal slavic dude on my thirties and bam, less than ten years later I'm back and suddenly I'm a tiny wobbling toddler from northern Europe, my face looks wrong and nobody's using my real name.

There's not even anything too glorious or paranormal about it. I enjoyed smoking, crafted miniature tanks and when I was a kid, I had a crush on a younger girl who I'd met in a pioneer club or camp. I died, still remember how a nurse was trying to moist my lips with glycerine-soaked cotton, (because radiation and fuckitall) and the next thing I remember is that I'm 15 months old and on an Interrail trip with my mom.
>>
>>17674452

So you "died" in the Chernobyl disaster?
>>
>>17670328

Tell me about it! First I'm residing in Hell, prison guard job, BDSM fun and all that... then I'm struck by some blinding light and turn into some faggot kid on earth being a fag with my shitty pussy family...

At least I'm back to my full glory as the most beautiful immortal being!... still though, bitches be dumb as fuck on this shithole planet!

Zero clue how to fuck! Zero clue who is actually the toughest beings!
>>
>>17669754
>Imagine being able to dream for 24 hours a day, you would be god in your own percieved reality.
If this is what hell is like stuck in limbo of your memories in dream world then i'm all in. I'd love perma lucidity afterdeath
>>
>>17667712
In my opinion we could compare Hell to the vacuum of space in a way. Hell is the absence of God, what is God defined as? Love, warmth, power, glory, peace, comfort.

as in the vacuum of space without a star, there is no light or heat, no air, no gravity, it is darkness and emptiness, so is Hell without God.

You would feel alone, without a body, without light, cold, in terror, everlasting despair and yearning for the light.
>>
>>17674456
Ugh, no... As far as I know (thank boobs I don't remember details, I've studied it afterwards) it took me a couple of weeks to kick the dust. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know anything more about those weeks than I already do. But yeah, I got fatally irradiated in Chernobyl. This is pretty much how I found out all the details from cause of deat to my old photo.

What I want to say to you all, though, is something I find very important. When I went to that place, I knew I might very well die and I assumed that to be it. I didn't expect afterlife or anything, I just did what I assumed was necessary for people. Now that I'm back, I've understood what people mean when they say "life is a gift". Gifts are given out of free will, without expecting anything back or telling you how exactly you have to use your gift. This is my second chance I didn't even ask for and I'm going to spend it doing nice things to people because I want to. Don't expect miracles. Don't charge to heroic deaths. Just enjoy your gift however you want and don't be paralyzed by the fear of death.
>>
>>17667712

IF ONLY THERE WERE SOME SORT OF BOOK THAT THE DESIGNER OF HELL LEFT TO US TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION LOGICALLY
>>
>>17674550
If you mean the bible, hell isn't in it.
>>
>>17667712
In a bible sense, I would say earth. With all the horrible shit that happens, it seems that "gods light" doesn't touch here. I imagine hell is the free will we enjoy, and how it's shaped the earth while heaven is sort of explained as a form of servitude. I don't believe any of it though.
>>
>>17670420
Does that mean Earth is hell though? It is his domain after all
>>
>>17668758
I like that episode
>>
>>17674585
I don't know if Earth is Hell, but I have heard that it's supposedly one of the most difficult places to incarnate. Apparently, people who choose to be born on Earth are viewed with either respect or pity for what they're about to go through.

Of course, that's if you believe all the stuff about how we plan our incarnations and all that. I'm not sure where I stand on that issue. I suppose the logic is sound, but it's still the kind of thing I'd have to see to believe.
>>
>>17674769
>choose to be born

We are thrust into this cycle of reincarnation. You don't "choose" to be born, your consciousness at the time of death determines your next birth
>>
>>17674452
>>17674530
Have you ever looked into past-life regression or life-between-lives regression? Or do you think it might be too painful to relive all of that?
>>
>>17667712
I like the game grump theory where we are just stuck on the subway for all of eternity.
>>
>>17674772
>We are thrust into this cycle of reincarnation. You don't "choose" to be born
Well, like I said, I'm not sure what I believe about that issue. I was just telling what I've heard.

>your consciousness at the time of death determines your next birth
How so?
>>
>>17674787
This is according to the Bhagavad Gita.

http://www.vedabase.com/en/bg/8/6
>>
I imagine Hell is a place where the weather is constantly changing at random. Fiery hot desert winds one minute, freezing-cold arctic showers the next. Tornadoes that rob the breath from your lungs so you can't even scream, etc.

And then very rarely, like maybe a few times per week, the weather will be completely calm and temperate, with a gentle breeze and pleasant sun, for about five minutes at a time. Not long enough to offer any relief, just enough to make you aware of what you missed out on.
>>
>>17667712
I've had nightmares where I've experienced various "hells". Usually it's the typical fire and brimstone burning for eternity kind of shit. But there was one that was truly horrific. I was trapped in a huge warehouse/slaughter house. At least 3 stories high but there with the only windows being near the top. The walls were corrugated steel covered in what looked like a combination of rust and dried blood. There were those mini offices on the main floor with catwalks on the second and nothing else above except pulley systems and rails with chains ending in large meat hooks attached to them. There was only one set of double doors with frosted bullet-bulletproof windows. It looked like it lead into a never ending hallway. The air smelled heavy with blood and gore and there was the constant buzzing of electric saws cutting what I assumed was flesh and bone with the occasional tormented scream. Sounded very similar to that Williams St. bump. After a while after searching for a way out (double doors were locked/sealed) I started hearing new sounds. Heavy, slow, and methodical metal clad bootsteps on the linoleum tiles of the hallway as well as a metallic scraping sound were coming my way. Had to get out and decided to climb up to the windows. Reach up to grab onto the building's frame a large buzzsaw comes out of a seam in the wall and shaves the flesh off the tops of my fingers and recedes back into the wall. Start climbing anyways. Get about three quarters of the way up when another saw blade pops out and takes off my left leg at the knee. Losing tons of blood and as my vision starts to get hazy I finally make it to the window and get it open. Pull myself out and let myself fall into nothing but light and weightlessness. Wake up.

Shit was pretty terrifying and it was one of the only times I've woken up in a cold sweat.
>>
>>17674898
See>>17667732
>>
>>17667712
>all seats are cold, all drinks a warm
>every time you eat something cold it melts before you can eat it
> when something is cook it comes out like a hot pocket (frozen all around but a warm center or magma hot)
>you can never cum but have the feeling that your about to cum.
> you can never beat the last boss in anything
>you can never get drunk
>
>>
a galaxy far far away
>>
>>17667712
hell isnt a lake of fire with red pan knock offs stabbing people with pitch forks

hell is a elevator that plays some sound alike music with no lyrics in a loop for what seems like a eternity and when you get to your apartment you try to watch some vid online but it buffers every 6 seconds

then when you try to watch normal tv the satellites searching for signal. the milk has always just gone bad in your fridge but you have cereal. your bed isnt comfortable and there is no cool side of the pillow

the shows you like get worse season after season. the movies you like no longer seem as well made

its a slow agonizing humiliating defeat that gets worse over time. its nothing as glorious as combat with demons
>>
>>17667712

A field of cubicles stretching on-wards for eternity. No breaks, no shifts just an eternity in "the office".
>>
>>17675150
...Heaven cannot save us from the hell that it creates.
>>
isn't it supposed to be hot in hell?
>>
File: devil_in_a_suit_by_thefatkid.jpg (118 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
devil_in_a_suit_by_thefatkid.jpg
118 KB, 792x792
Like an extremely fancy casino that allows you to gamble and do all this crazy shit, free booze around the card tables and drugs in the VIP rooms. Everyone acts like they're in one big Sodom and Gomorrah and sex is everywhere. Not only that, but the world is constructed by your rules- anything you ever desired, however carnal or illegal, is only waiting to be requested by you. You wanna kill this guy who's pissing you off? You wanna get in on that drug field orgy happening in the next room? You wanna drink and sniff all the weird powders and liquids that you've never even thought of? It's all there for you, at the snap of your fingers

But everything you do, anywhere you go, you will never get that image of your loved ones, your family and friends, pets and role models who were closest to you out of your head. You will always feel a longing to be clean, to start anew, to love someone who will love you back. But that won't happen. You might get angry, you might cry, even become suicidal, but nobody will be there to help, they're all busy having their own fantasies to help you.The manager of hell will make sure that will never happen and that you will never be at peace of mind during your eternal visit in hell.
>>
>>17677264
Hell looks like a nice place for psycho killers :p
>>
>>17667712
Hell would be eternal drowning or something like that. just.. eternal fear and terror.
>>
>>17667712
Have you ever considered that history is written by the victor? IMO It looks to me like God and Lucifer (Or what ever you want to call him) Where or still are enemies. They fought and god won. So god got to write history. He got to word it so that he appeared benevolent and lucifer appeared as a disgusting evil creature. Take america as an example. Go back before the vietnam war. America was a super power of justice and freedom. But add in the loss in vietnam and the more recent defeats in iraq. suddenly america isnt looking so great. America is now seen as corrupt and as more of a bully than a saviour. So what if one day god looses to satan? Would god still be good? Or would lucifer get a chance to tell his side of the story. There are no innocent parties in war. But im an Atheist so shit means nothing to me. Just something to think about.
>>
>>17668957
>lol all the idiots on here who are giving their opinion and idea of this place
>anyway here's my opinion and idea of this place

Fucking moron.
>>
>>17667712
We are already here. Just look around.
>>
>>17667712
does hell have horny succubi? If yes, then I'm in. I'd like to imagine them fucking me to death but since I'm already dead we just fuck for eternity
>>
>>17667712
Hell would be very personal to you, your fears.
Say you're terrified of being mauled by a bear, WHAM ten bears, your naked and covered in honey and goats blood, you got no feet and you can't die.
>>
is there any chance that if I fuck my aunt I go to hell I mean I really wanna be deep inside her but the idea of being punished by that scares me
>>
>>17668721
Wait so what would masochist Hell be like
>>
>>17668357
What if I overpower and rape him ? Do I get two immortal stabby people ?
>>
It is likely a representation of what your consciousness understands as one of, if not the most, nightmarish realities in which it can exist.

As humans, we see hell as a place of eternal pain as it is what we as mortal beings fear the most as it is a reminder of that mortality.
>>
File: blush1.jpg (29 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
blush1.jpg
29 KB, 400x385
>>17674960
>you can never cum but have the feeling that your about to cum.
T-This is a SFW board anon.
>>
a ruined orgasm, forever.
>>
>>17667749
"Don't maturbate"
>>
>>17678245
but anon-chan, theres nothing wrong with a little love. ;)
>>
Hell would be reliving your life countless times over without being able to right your wrongs and make the right decisions for all those regretful times.

Hell is never getting to say "I love you" and mean it wholeheartedly to the person who has earned it
>>
>>17668758
if they made this into an R-rated movie it could be amazing
>>
>>17667712
It can be alot, but mostly you have to go through all the bad things you have done and i mean all the bad things (and good). Some need to cleanse their body and then we have the void
>>
>>17677480
Satan sends them straight to heaven like the massive ruselord he is.
>>
>>17668357
Instantly attempt to subdue the attacker and begin to remove all limbs from the man with his knife. (If it takes too long and the knife is short just cut fingers)
>>
Hell is boring beyond human comprehension.
No pain, no suffering, just infinite boredom forever and ever.
You got visions of that already and you're not ready for it. No one is.
>>
Your dealer is always dry
>>
But We already know what Hell is like!
There is footage of it on youtube everywhere!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO8tg1pD-3I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7POo2WpUKQY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWx3xtZ8mRY
>>
>>17680368
Oh shit dude, nah
>>
>>17668357
the problem with eternity and consciousness is you would eventually acclimatize like stepping into a hot bath ... every stab would feel slightly less relevant than the last ... hell is being left alone in that room until your consciousness slowly fades away
>>
>>17667712
Lots of pussy and over complex mataphors.
>>
>>17667776
Black people
>>
>>17668214
Fuck you you don't even have a job Cory.
>>
Hi, I'm Lucifer himself, no jk. Hell has all kinds of plains of existence customly crafted by myself for you to learn all lessons you failed to learn life, and where you can redeem unforgiven sins through mental and physical torture.

See ya around. ;)
>>
>>17680371
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7POo2WpUKQY
Whoever made this video outright stole the music from a Skyrim mod. It's "Blood of Kings" from a mod called Interesting NPCs.

I also wonder if the narrator is actually *trying* to sound like Joshua Graham from New Vegas or if it just happened by accident.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO8tg1pD-3I
I'll keep this one in mind the next time I see an atheist going on about how Buddhism is so much more rational and practical than all the other religions.
>>
>>17680444
No you get cigarettes to stay self aware.
>>
File: 1450770417297.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1450770417297.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>17676564
>>
>>17680487
Lucifer pls
>>
>>17677391

just realised you were right and that i was a dick in my post. thank you for rebuking me
>>
>>17669543
You think you want it but you really don't.
Try masturbating 6-7 times a day for a week. That's your life now.
>>
>>17674355
Do tell
What was your lifel like before?
Remember major world events?
>>
File: jim.jpg (17 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
17 KB, 500x281
>>17676564
>>
>>17668095
So basically my life
>>
>>17680747
I died pretty young so I don't remember much about big historical things etc. I remember being excited about space flights but... To be honest, I think I was more interested in chicks, crafting and camping than in the world politics. On the other hand, I remeber enough personal details about my life that I think family or friends could easily recognize me.
I remember biking trips with my best friend, I remember how much I enjoyed having a cigarette on a break with my schoolmates.(that's especially funny since in this life, I've never smoked a single cigarette.) I even remember how my crush looked with ridiculously big red ribbons tied to her braids and a pioneer scarf around her neck and how she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and made my heart flutter. I still wonder what was her name and if she's still alive... She very well could be, it hasn't been that long.
>>
>>17667732
kinda hot
>>
>>17680731
Six or seven orgasms a day, being taken care of and protected, being treated like a prized possession, and probably never having to wear clothes? Sounds like paradise.

I think you underestimate succubi. A succubus would have the ability to supercharge a man's sex drive so that he'd always be ready for more and his orgasms would never lose their intensity no matter how many he had.
>>
>>17670232
Some "supersoldiers" claim that the Nazis are running most of the western world, have huge presence in the intelligence community and have many underground bases on the the Moon and the Earth, Mars even. This pic however looks like one big shop, and I've seen some shops in my time.
>>
>>17669541
He's desperate and looking for /x/ girls to fug in a totally unrelated thread. It's as obvious as it is pathetic.
>>
ha
>>
Go see r9k, hell is nothing.
>>
File: 1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif (2 MB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif
2 MB, 350x233
>>17669537
>>
>>17669553
Did you get to go to Hell?
>>
>>17669500
>devil
>masters

when has any religious text ever said this
>>
>>17669627
>Reproduction is a sin.

isn't it the other way around? or is this a non abrahamic thing?
>>
>>17667752

it's cyclical. birth, growth, death, decay

energy floes and ebbs, matter gets manipulated around the self-contained spirals of time. like a line awkwardly folding in on itself, yet appearing straight. rinse and repeat until you free yourself.
>>
>>17680444
How long do you think it would take to get acclimated, truly, to that sort of situation? In that case, it takes exactly that long. After that, your punishment ceases, and you fade into oblivion.
>>
>>17684008

and that's all this universe is, struggling against a current until you accept the inevitability and fade into the whole.
>>
>>17684028
Yeah, but at least I'm not getting stabbed repeatedly for 10,000 years by crazy mcstabee man.
>>
earth is hell and satan rules it. he was cast from heaven and eden along with his cohorts. in the final battle of revelations he is defeated and along with those not found in the book of life they will perish in the lake of fire. what happens when something burns? there is nothing left that means you will cease to exist both in physical and spiritual form so you are no longer here or there.
>>
File: truth.jpg (109 KB, 720x677) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
109 KB, 720x677
>What I saw:
>Blue orb, planetlike in appearance where I was ascending crowned (I looked cool as fuck, like the motherfucking arthas lich king).
>Under me there was darkness, shrieks of pain and flames rising.

Doesn't sound like a place of party.

Speaking of which, jesus is the antichrist. A lack of convincing miracles when they come preach to you is very telltale.

Case in point:

>Oh, I have a demon inside, pls pluck it out
>y-you are insane, off to the shrinks with you

>time passes
>decide after much observation and being helped by God that this is a lie, this book is filled with lies that I don't know the name of God or the Christ nor their laws and thus am liable for nothing as per the law, since if you haven't been given a law, how would you be liable to it.
>Suddenly I feel better and more motivated, I can play videogames again, which I could not in my past belief.
>The videogames I can find and buy are better than those I had before
>I get more money to spend by surprise
>Can afford even a new console with yes, games I'm interested in.
>The demon I have inside goes buttmad and insists on jesus and the bible (very telltale, really)
>The people that hated me and declared me insane are "threatening" me with declaring me sane so I don't get neetbux
>As if being declared sane was a bad thing.
>>
>>17684046

you will if you allow it to consume your perception.
>>
File: It ain't gonna suck itself.png (320 KB, 635x344) Image search: [Google]
It ain't gonna suck itself.png
320 KB, 635x344
>>17684102
consume THIS perception
>>
>>17684106

if you could only be so lucky
>>
File: u no wat 2 expand.jpg (4 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
u no wat 2 expand.jpg
4 KB, 254x198
>>17684108
whats ur snap bby we have good time
>>
>>17684058

It is divine metaphor, and noble allegory. To help guide you towards the truth of "self" and the universe itself.

All the holy books, no different than each other in that regard. Understand churches exist only to propagate a sole perspective (often for their own self-indulgent reasons), but that is not the nature of this universe.

True understanding is only reached through knowledge and appreciation of all possible perspectives.
>>
>>17671562
Those sick little nightmares?
I always end up liking them more than the usual dream
True i don't dream i only do nightmares
hell would be fun
prepare for hell guys bad trip on shrooms
>>
>>17684137

I've already lived that life, whatever.
>>
>>17684134

No, true knowledge is given by God and those He sends.
>>
>>17684143

We are all "messengers of god", my friend. The same energy courses through all life on this plane. With this perspective, comes a responsibility. To respect and appreciate the energy and connections that allowed you to be, exactly who/what/when you are.

I wish it were possible to guide a sole person to their own truth. But you can't by the nature of the journey.
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.