[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello anons, could you give me some protips about astral evocation/evocation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: d385_2.jpg (6 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
d385_2.jpg
6 KB, 150x200
Hello anons, could you give me some protips about astral evocation/evocation using mirror?

The most I can see is just some silver/white mist in the mirror, maybe some colours, but that's all. While using face distortion technique I can get my face to black out,but the spirit doesn't appears. While gazing at the entity's sigil I can get it to flash, it lines partially disappear or move a little. I don't really know how to progress further and be able to evoke and speak entities. Is my trance not deep enough? Or are my senses not trained enough? Or are they okay, but the spirit isn't summoned for whatever reason?

All tips are welcome.
>>
Try wiping your butt. You can't evocate with a dirty butt.
>>
>>17667256
This, Op you must cleanse your body to transcend it
Drinking bleach also helps
>>
>>17666987

How are you trying to evoke and who/what are you trying to evoke?
>>
File: 77132118 .jpg (63 KB, 517x700) Image search: [Google]
77132118 .jpg
63 KB, 517x700
>>
"Enochian Vison Magic" by Lon Milo Dequette covers very specific directions on mirror scrying methods.
>>
>>17667278
Basically, first I place the mirror, then I sit and try to calm down for a while, I take few breaths, sometimes I also try the meditation with golden light, as described in Konstantinos or Koetting. Late I do LPBR, Middle Pillar and the Headless Ritual from PGM. The I try to gaze into entity's sigil until it flash, then I read the conjuration and move my eyes to the mirror. I was trying to evoke those servitors/egregores from Konstantinos and Koetting like Mepsitahl or Sastan, who teach and help in scrying and similar things. I also tried Olympic Spirits Ophiel and Aratron, so they could me teach about magic in general and working with sublunar/gooetic spirits. For Olympic Spirits I used conjuration from Arbatel and tried to evoke them on appropriate days.
>>
File: cqtt.png (134 KB, 568x325) Image search: [Google]
cqtt.png
134 KB, 568x325
>>
>>17667318
Thank you anon. Are those methods in one specific chapter, or are they all over the book?
>>
>>17667430

As I recall it's a fairly short book, half devoted to mirror scrying, half to sharing his view on the life of Dee.
>>
>>17667320

Have a look at this and leave K and K alone:

http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib6.html

It's a skill and it takes practice. That you're seeing anything at all should be encouraging. If you have more questions, consider the omg threads. One of us will usually be around to answer.
>>
>>17666987
You're making progress by seeing mist and colors, which is good. I've got some suggestions which can dramatically improve your performance.

>Visualization and construction
You should meditate regularly (15-45 minutes per day) and focus on visualization. Try first to construct mental images of simple shapes and colors, then objects and eventually individuals and landscapes. Some people visualize entire mental realms. Continue doing this until you can clearly visualize things quickly, and can do this with both open and closed eyes.

>Using evocation/invocation to improve vision
There are many gods/spirits/demons associated with scrying, divination, visions, etc. Perform an evocation or invocation to improve spiritual vision/divination ability. Focus on those associated with clairvoyance (clear seeing).

>Using sigils
Sigil magick is extremely easy and effective for basic things such as this. I would suggest creating a sigil for the purpose of clear seeing.

>Regular divination practice
In order to use the black mirror in evocation, you should practice using it regularly in scrying sessions. Once your vision is clear, it will become much easier to evoke an image of a demon/deity/spirit in the mirror.
>>
>>17668944

Spirits associated with clairvoyance:
Astaroth, Asmoday

Some Divination Deities:
Brigid, Cerridwen, Epona, Bran, Gwendydd, Thesan, Gaea, The Graiae, Hermes, Nereus, Freya, Odin, The Morrigan, Hecate.

>Making sigils
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go1S4HZjkMg
>>
>>17666987
>evocation using mirror?

Good luck going to HELL, kid.
>>
>>17668944
>>17668966
Thanks for help, I will make sigil for clairvoyance, that sounds like good idea.
>>
Hey anons,
I've been reading up on black mirror summoning, and it occurred to me that real obsidian mirrors are expensive as all fuck. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a cheaper alternative to this. The best I could think of is taking a piece of flat normal glass and putting it over a saturated water/charcoal mixture.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17670489
Well, there is plenty of possibilities. You can paint a normal mirror with black paint, you can use a quartz crystal ball, you can use a black bowl of water/bowl of water with a little of ink added.
And also you can use such things as screens of TV, LCD monitors, tablets and phones. Though those more traditional would probably object against this.
>>
>>17670519
Ink works marvelously!
Thanks again.
>>
>>17670550
No problem anon.
Please share your results if you can.
>>
>>17670519
>you can use a quartz crystal ball,

Best not to, if you're working with a demon.
>>
>>17671036
Why is that?
>>
>>17671203

Crystal tends to promote manifestation. It's why glass and.lead crystal are still.useful.
>>
>>17668944
Is vizualization the ability to see things you imagine in your normal view? kinda like a vidya HUD?
>>
>>17671449
Visualization is imagination actually, through more vivid, and you can also add other senses to it as well.
>>
What are you using for scrying/evocation? What methods do you use? Do you have any particular success stories with evocations?
>>
>>17666987
>just some silver/white mist in the mirror
Mirrors are under the dominion of the fairy Queen. If you don't know exactly how to scry already, she basically has free reign over your senses for the duration of the session.
>>
File: NEM423423.jpg (49 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
NEM423423.jpg
49 KB, 450x450
>>
>>17672935
Could you elaborate about that? What can be done about that?
>>
>>17674513

They're bullshitting.
>>
>>17674531
>say everything you see posted is wrong
>convince self you're the smartest person on /x/
>feel proud
>yell up stairs to ask Mom to make more chicken tendies
>>
>>17674567
Don't you have an OMG HALP THE FAIRY QUEEN HAS ME ;;;_;;; thread to be the only poster in somewhere?
>>
>>17674576
The point is -you- have nowhere else to be, but with people you think are dumb or delusional.
>>
>>17674583

No, I actually enjoy feeling superior. I help the sincere seeker now and again, so it's all good.
>>
>>17674513
Why would you do anything about it? What would you do? Does it matter which entity has dominion over the mirror realm? So long as your reflections show up how you expect, what difference could it possibly make?

Knowing who controls the mirrors just lets you know who you might have to deal with. It makes it easier for the unskilled/beginner scryers to invoke something real.
>>
>>17676411
Could you ask such entity for help with getting visions and working with mirrors?
>>
ITT giant autism fagots
>>
>>
File: 1462900976270.jpg (22 KB, 252x378) Image search: [Google]
1462900976270.jpg
22 KB, 252x378
you need more mirrors.
>>
File: bob reptile.jpg (78 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
bob reptile.jpg
78 KB, 960x720
>>17666987
I once held a candle under my face and stared into the mirror for some time. I literally turned into a reptilian. Shit spooked me out a little bit.

What happened? What went wrong?
>>
>>17679290
Nothing went wrong. If your reflection is in the scrying surface, spirits will use it as a springboard for their appearance. It's advisable to light the surface so that you CAN'T see your reflection for that reason - it's fucking unsettling when it happens.
>>
File: 1386691188888.jpg (992 KB, 2800x2800) Image search: [Google]
1386691188888.jpg
992 KB, 2800x2800
>>
File: magical-weave-mirror21.jpg (31 KB, 450x355) Image search: [Google]
magical-weave-mirror21.jpg
31 KB, 450x355
>>
>>17667318
Does it does really? I read most of it and I don't see much, it just describes enochian magic, as for scrying he doesn't seems to write much, he just writes about placing Sigillium Dei Ameth under mirror/ball, and then using calls and his preparatory ritual to alternate consciousness. Is there more and I missed it somehow?
>>
>>17681741
Is she naked behind that mirror?
>>
>>17678235
Yes, if you can convince her to break mirror mode.

But if you do manage to contact her through the mirror realm, be ready for your reflection to never work ever again. She's never lost the mirror game.
>>
>>17685168
She's hollow
>>
File: 127222824161430.jpg (33 KB, 450x510) Image search: [Google]
127222824161430.jpg
33 KB, 450x510
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.