[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yesterday something really odd happened to me. It was one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pink umbrella.jpg (10 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
pink umbrella.jpg
10 KB, 226x223
yesterday something really odd happened to me.
It was one of those rainy days were it stops raining for twenty minutes tops, i live 2 blocks from a mcdonalds so i went there for lunch.
When i was walking hte 2 blocks back i hear sir, sir so i turn around and this lady with a pink umbrella has a 50 bucks bill and is handening it to me.
So i look at the bill, look at her and then an the bill and then i look at her again and she smiles and says thank you and goes away.
Thing is that bill couldnt possibly have been mine since i had no 50s and i dont keep money in my pokets since a few months ago i broke both, it couldnt have been a bill she found in the side walk either because i can assure you nobody walked that street for hours and the rain should have gotten it wet and dirty but it was clean and dry so the only explanation possible is that it belonged to her.
So it got me thinking, what kind of good paranormal entitis are there that im not aware of?
>>
>>17666911
cool
>>
Time stamped pic of the 50 or I call bullshit
>>
>>17667162
i can grab any 50 dollar bill you know
>>
>>17667165
timestamped pic of the 50 at the very least senpai.
>>
>>17667191
i said senpai, not senpai.. am i going crazy? i dont remember adding that period either
>>
>>17667212
okay im dumb, just realized they blocked the word out for senpai
>>
>>17667218
So you are not only a nigger but slow too
>>17666911
Buy a good umbrella for that money
>>
>>17667230
I was thinking maybe I'm not supposed to spend the money at all, maybe it's blessed or something
>>
>>17667230
same thing, genius
>>
So Satan's 911 thread is pretty much a YLYL?
I'm digging it.
>>
she thought you were homeless desu
>>
Why did you take the bill? I mean... she was probably confused or something. You said that she said "thank you", so why didn't you asked "why?". Aren't you curious?
>>
I would do this if I had a lot of money, she probably did it for the lulz.
>>
>>17668567
Maybe it was her mission

>> Friday 29th, last month.
>> I got up early cause I had to go to the dentist.
>> As a costarican I have free medical insurance, so I just have to go early to ask for the appoinment
>> I arrived at 5:25 a.m. but not early enough since there were 10 people in line.
>> There was an extra line for pregnant women and elder people, so my chances to get an appoinment almost dissapeared.
>> Don't know why but for a reason I got the last appointment (all the people behind me lost their chance)
>> Go back home since my appoinment was until noon.
>> Take a bus at 11:20 cause there could be traffic jam or something but there I didn't have any delay.
>> Before arriving something in my head told me "go to the hospital's bathroom".
>> The bus stops in front of the hospital and I had to walk to arrive to the clinic.
>> "Go to the hospital's bathroom" I thought again, but it didn't make any sense because I didn't have to.
>> Look at my watch to realize I had extra time, so I decided to go without reason.
>> I tried to hurry because I don't like hospitals, forced myself to pee, washed my hands and go back.
>> In the long aisle there was a elder woman walking with difficulty, and there wasn't anyone else.
>> When I was in front of her she said "hi" and asked me with a very kind and soft voice if I could help her because she hadn't eaten anything and was totally alone.
>> Look into my wallet and take a bill to give her.
>> She smiled and told me that I was so kind and I would be rewarded for that.
>> I left and felt I had to do that, like if something called me to be there for helping her.

What do you think? I've heard stories like these before, and maybe no one knows why, but there is still a reason. I think it's our purpose.
>>
>>17669392
You are blessed anon. Enjoy heaven for me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.