[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sigil Experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
Hi /x/, so yesterday I saw a Sigil thread and since I did not know what the hell they were I started digging up a bit.

I became very interested on the subject since I am very drawn to everything that has to do with our subconscious and I decided to try it out.

So, what experiences you've had with sigils? What are your preferred methods to making/charging them?

Thanks to the bro that made the thread and introduced me to this!
>>
Well I don't even really believe in magic as an actual thing but I have fucked around being dumb and sigils have given me a confirmation bias, meaning I attribute some stuff to making and burning sigils. Not really sure if it was actual magic or if I'm just tapping into something else or just coincidence.
>>
>>17666581
I actually just read the whole post. I'm inclined to believe I used my subconscious but making the sigils do seem to help it manifest stuff more often. I don't even use anything other than an ink pen, English consonants, and regular paper. Then I burn em
>>
OP here
>>17666586
Yeah thats the aspect of it that I am very interested of, so what have you used them for?

Glad to hear they have worked for you
>>
>>17666575
My experience: read first chapter of a book. Made two sigils, one for my crush to text me and the other to win at a ball game. Method of charge: masturbating and visualizing them. Put them away and forgot about them. Crush never texted and started seeing some guy. Maybe sigils can't influence the mind? At the game I was visibly pumped and radiating confidence. Never played so bad in my entire life. And there you have it. Never tried again.
>>
>>17666593
I used the for various things. Most recently someone didn't text back to a friend or call or anything for like a day and a half and he was supposed to come the night before then the day I used it. Buddy is his brother, he kept trying to get in contact but nothing. Finally I get tired of it and I'm like I got this. So I drew one to have his brother come by the house very soon. His bro showed up in under 10 mins
>>
>>17666673
I didn't even really think it would work buy I figured hey why not in bored and it would be cool. So I did it all as proper as I figured I should. He was like why you burning paper dude. I told him it was a spell to get his bro there, jokingly. He didn't even mention it after it worked just ignored it so idk if he believes it worked or not.
>>
>>17666622
You idiot lol you masturbated and focused on them. All you gotta do is close your eyes like 2 minutes and channel the INTENT into the actual sigil. Then you literally burn and don't think on it anymore. Voila
>>
>>17666682
Whatever dude I just did what the book told me, which is to masturbate and stare at the sigil.
>>
>>17666575
Well I only did it once, but it brought nice results
>make a sigil to get with my crush
>method of charge: masturbating with intense focus of intent
>tear it up and throw it away or whatever I don't remember really
>summer goes by, she texts me out of nowhere while I'm on vacation
>says she liked the pictures I posted and says how lucky I was (it was a big overseas trip)
>school starts, she texts me again out of nowhere to get me to join a school club (it's HS)
>we develop a friendship from then and get together a few months later
>date for a year, break up
Overall I can't say I didn't get what I wanted, but the relationship really kinda sucked. Her parents never knew about me and she is leaving for college now (we just broke up recently). I feel a strange relief though even though I loved her. It's just how she texted out of nowhere that makes me think it worked. Idk man 8.5/10 would fap to squiggles again.
>>
What are the sigils for love and such?
>>
>>17666575
I have seen sigils and caospheres in my city, just on the streets.
>>
>>17670769
Make one yourself, dumbass.
>>
>>17671886
Yeah, no clue how sigils work. Looking for information on a topic I'm ignorant of makes me a dumbass? Okay.
>>
File: sigil guide.jpg (133 KB, 912x1015) Image search: [Google]
sigil guide.jpg
133 KB, 912x1015
I made a tutorial you guys might like! It's similar to what you'll see else where but not only is it more concise but it will lead to more artistic looking sigils whereas other guides will get you boring stuff made of simple lines. I hope some of you get some use out of it.
>>
>>17674553
The fact that you wanted to be spoonfed instead of doing some research or just lurking /x/ for a while makes you a dumbass and a newfag.
>>
General question here:

Have you guys had any sort of negative experience come out of nowhere, or right after, a successful sigil manifestation?

I haven't personally, and in some sense all the sigils I've made so far have come true, but I'm wondering if it is more of a trade off? I have some precarious situations coming up in my near future and I don't want to have the powers that be causing those situations to end negatively because I asked for something positive elsewhere.

Anyone have any ideas on it? Are sigils more of an exchange, or more just asking for a favor from the Universe?
>>
>>17678015
Same poster here, figured I may as well ask the other questions I've had

Do sigils function as a monkey's paw, or do they know exactly what you want? I generally try to be as exact, but succinct, as possible in my request message (as if the wish-granting aspect is controlled by a lawyer), but is it sufficient to use a general phrase that describes the situation?

For example if you were to do something like "I want her to love me", I'm cautious that it may manifest in her developing feelings but nothing ever coming of it? Or just developing a platonic "love"?

tl;dr how specific do sigil requests need to be, or do they know your exact intention?
>>
>>17678046
You have to be EXTREMELY precise in your wording and intent. Trust me. This time last year, I had $250,000 in the bank and just opened a new business. It's sounds like bullshit, but I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. Anyway, I made a similar to get 250k with harm to none, and to open a business I'd had an idea for since 2008. There were other, less significant ones and I'm sure they came about.

Long story short, before my business even opened, I was sued by the contractor hired to do our build-out (which was never completed, another long story), I was being ripped off by my attorney, I was abandoned by my business partner which left me working 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 5 months - alone. In short, I filed bankruptcy this past January, I was evicted from my apartment and I'm now unemployed, literally penniless, and living in a spare room at a friend's house.

It is literally a Monkey's Paw. Be careful what you ask for. You WILL get it, and you won't want it once you do.
>>
File: 1457401196511.jpg (34 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1457401196511.jpg
34 KB, 720x960
>>17666575
Omg. I saw that sigil a wile ago in a thread, i think someone was aking what it meant, beause his little brother or sister drew it and it had some blood, not shure anymore, it struck on my mind since then. So finally can someone tell me what it means??
And if someone could find the tread it would be mutch awesome.
>>
>>17678332
So you would say that they grant your wish, but subtract from other experiences in your life to make it happen?

Also, when it comes to precision, I have a feeling that after all the letters in words have been used up so they don't even effect the pool of letters to make the sigil, that they are lost in the noise, would you say that's true?

For example, in the request "Let my relatives defeat their cancer fast", all the letters in "fast" come before it so its specificity in the request doesn't affect the resulting sigil, so would that mean that it gets ignored as a qualifier?
>>
>>17678448
Did they ever find out with the sigil does?
>>
>>17678471
No idea, it was a month or two ago. Didn't keep track of the board, just saved the pic on my phone
>>
>>17678448
I'm not sure what it does yet but it seems to be called Fazirs (that may be a spanish translation of it as searching for it tends to turn up a lot of sites in spanish.)
>>
>>17678498
Can you link me up? I can handle the Spanish.
>>
>>17678504
upon looking more it appears it might have something to do with magical potential and/or stealth.
I'm having trouble linking multiple things so i'll post two more links in a second
http://www.habitantesdelcaos.com/a206/LLave%20Port%C3%A1lica%20Pentagramada%C2%A0(LLPP).htm
https://fratermohamedlee.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/fazirs-egregor-octarino/
>>
>>17678517
Well apparently I'm gonna have to post these one at a time so yeah
http://sigilosyservidoresdelcaos.blogspot.com/2014/09/autor-frater-gervasio-orellana.html
>>
>>17678517
I found some spainish site too. So from what I understood it is a sigil that helps concentrate power on another sigil, like too enforce another sigil, that is drawn in the circle below and poured a drop of blood on top.
>>
What powers can I get out of using a sigil?
>>
>>17674848
Shouldnt it start with the M then?
>>
>>17678531
and here's the last one. stupid spam filter is making things difficult so sorry for the formatting
daemonfuro . blogspot . com/?zx =1962b0be7448438d
>>
>>17678448
Now we're just left with discovering what that lower sigil means
>>
File: 2016-05-11 09.52.09.jpg (3 MB, 2618x1909) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-11 09.52.09.jpg
3 MB, 2618x1909
Not sure if this is the place for this, but i found this book a while ago, the more i look into it the creepier it gets,

Anyways there is this code i found in it & i havnt been able to crack it (image is related) ill post the numbers in order on the page,

12132155202015121321552020151212155202015121315520201512132155202015121321552201512132155220151213215520201512132155202051213215520201512132155202010121321552020151213955202015121321551220151213215520201512

It was pretty obvious that there was a pattern, with a few oddities here and there, please help
>>
>>17666575
What are the consequences of that, apart from burning in the eternal fires of hell.

So what's the catch?
>>
I made a sigil once and the thing I had created it fro never happened (or hasnt happened yet).
Is it okay to create a new sigil with the same intent?
>>
>>17678470
The intent is the same, no matter what letters are used up. The sigil is simply a condensed and symbolized version of your intent.
>>
>>17666575
OP here guys, glad to see the thread growing, I did my sigil and so far, so good.
Will post it and the method I used in a little bit.
>>
>>17678823
Hi bro, as I stated the sigils I am talking about are the "cientific" ones( I say it like that because there exist ones that are for summoning and shit), it is still called chaos magic or something like that but it has a common explanation, the sigil acts like a subliminal message, gets into your subconscious mind.

tl;dr its a way to get your conscious mind desires to your subconscious
>>
>>17678448
Op here bro, sorry I can't tell you much about the picture since I just googled sigils and it came up, I see that some already posted some spanish websites if you want some help that's my first language and can help you with those.
>>
>>17666575
OP here guys

So, I did my sigil, cant remember the exact phrase I used but it basically is just for me to not skip any workout days since I usually skip one or two a week. Up to today I'm feeling very motivated and with energy and haven't skipped the workouts, will definitely post another update in some weeks since it's only been days. Maybe it's just that I'm focusing more now or something but hey, it's doing its job then.

As for the making, after some research I charged it with pain, went to the gym and worked my ass off and stared at the sigil thinking about my intent.
Oh and I decided not to destroy it, but to put it in a place I see it every day but don't really pay much attention to it, it's in my phone as a wallpaper too, I don't think about it much and just notice it from time to time really.
>>
>>17680610
>its a way to get your conscious mind desires to your subconscious

So does that mean sigils which are intended to manipulate forces outside of your immediate consciousness are meaningless?
>>
File: WwWtnms.png (15 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
WwWtnms.png
15 KB, 555x555
Never forget.
>>
>>17666682
orgasmic gnosis. google it, motherfucker.
>>
>>17678537
The order doesn't matter, you can scramble the letters to your whim. It's about intent. By putting the letters in there you're embedding subconscious intent within the sigil. So it's actually better if you can't quite recognize the letters and if you scramble them because otherwise you may recognize it on a conscious level which isn't what you want.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.