[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on the vaccination controversy/conspiracy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: vex.jpg (8 KB, 315x160) Image search: [Google]
vex.jpg
8 KB, 315x160
thoughts on the vaccination controversy/conspiracy?
>>
File: 1346611500082.png (637 KB, 1084x769) Image search: [Google]
1346611500082.png
637 KB, 1084x769
>>
>>17665591
These people are shit and the reason why diseases we've nearly wiped out are making a comeback. Fuck anti-vaxxers hard.
>>
oh i thought this was a place for conspiracies too, i guess just paranormal conspiracies?
>>
anti vax people are complete fucking retards. They deserve to be publicly executed for putting our society at risk.
>>
>>17665598
different anon, here. /pol/ would be a better fit for something like vax or any other 'legitemate' (that is, non-paranormal) conspiracies.

and to >>17665601, tuskeegee too far back for you to comprehend? the government isn't your friend, retard.

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-06-17/news/mn-15871_1_measles-vaccine
>>
File: 70495079[1].gif (5 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
70495079[1].gif
5 KB, 300x250
>>17665613
Did you hear?
I heard any water from a well, and bought in bottles gives you cancer!
You don't believe me? You must fucking trust the government you shill. The government isn't your friend.
>>
>>17665613
And life threatening diseases are better than the government how..?
>>
File: truth.jpg (338 KB, 1048x1152) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
338 KB, 1048x1152
>>17665591
its pretty clear.
with full support of the new york times

they have been adding DNA mutating chemicals to the food supply since 1900 at least
they even outlawed organic food from 1915-1990
now its chemical water for drinkin bathing, chemical food, chemical drinks

i dunno if you noticed but new york got us into this mess
BOTH frontrunner candidates are from new york/ex-senator new york

they couldnt even find the pilots[saudi]
they plan to use the huge sacrifice (WTC) into knocking two 1980s warsaw pact/CIA allies (anti alien) off the map into the office of the presidency into hundreds of more mistakes
>>
>>17666708
Which tin foil is your favorite for making hats out of?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.