[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep seeing shadows in the corner of my eye, darting away everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
I keep seeing shadows in the corner of my eye, darting away everytime I look. Explanations?
>>
>>17665283
watch too many movies.
>>
>>17665283
I've heard that vision temporarily blacks out when eyes are rotated in their sockets as a way to stabilize your view over time. But I'm no expert not sure.
>>
take that eyelash off your eye, man
>>
>>17665283
cut off your eyelids, if it still happens it's ghosts
>>
>>17665283
Myodesopsia pls
>>
>>17665283
Last guy I knew that had that happening died within a year .
>>
>>17665355
That's a completely different thing, dumbass. Im talking about shadows and shapes that look vaguely human. Not some transparent string or lace.
>>
>>17665283
Never relax around blacks. Stay vigilant anon.
>>
>>17665283
stimulant use, meth use, caffine use, using tobacco, not sleeping enough, sleeping in, going to sleep, waking up, doing too much work, stress, anxiety, depression, eating too much sugar, not eating enough sugar, not drinking enough water, eating too much, not eating enough vegetables, eating too many fruits, not eating enough carbs, breathing wrong, being too lazy, running too hard, worshiping satan, worshipping god, swimming too deep, working too hard, climbing too high a mountain, holding your breath, jerking off, drinking, smoking, and pooping too hard are all reasons that you might see dark shadowy people in the corner of your eye, get used to it, also you will die one day.
>>
Paranoia. Could be caused by too much caffeine, CNS stimulants, sleep deprivation, or early signs of schizophrenia.
>>
shadows in the eye is an indication of not eating
>>
>>17665459
>>17665492
orly?
>>17665442
>>
>>17665492
Dude I have been eating a lot in the last months after spending like 2 weeks starving. But I have always had sleeping issues and the shadows seemed to go away after I organized my sleeping patterns
>>
>>17665283
Get some rest, and remember, if you can see them, then they can see you.
>>
>>17665295
>>17665283

If they are fast moved I have same curce or power....
>>
Get some sleep. I've been awake for 38 hours now in hospital as my fiancée took an overdose. Its prob caused by stress too but I can relate. Everything looks like it slightly vibrates and I'm getting auditory issues too. =\
>>
>>17667826
>38 hours
That's about when the shadow people start coming out.

Sorry to hear about your fiancée anon, I hope things work out OK.
>>
>>17665283
I used to see those very often when I was weakened and in depressive state, also the house I lived in back then was built on top of water veins.
>>
>>17667826
Hope your fiance recovers, anon. :(
>>
Shadow people equals early death. I'm 31 and started seeing them about 16. With a lot of mental prep and resilience you can make them disappear temporarily, but once you're marked you're marked
>>
You are probably hallucinating. Lots of things can cause it: sleeplessness, drugs (even over-the-counter stuff like Benadryl), neurological issues. If this keeps up, see a doctor.
>>
>>17667826
Oh hell yeah dude. Get some rest. That vibrating means all your control muscles for your eyes are so exhausted they can't hold them still and your brain is having difficulty processing incoming stimulus.

You're no good to her in that kinda state. At least get a couple hours sleep man.
>>
>>17667849
Thanks very much. On the 3rd bag of acetylcysteine now. It was a lot of paracetamol, codeine and citalopram. Hospital is kinda cool at night so I may take a wander in a bit.
>>
>>17665283
Shadow man!
>>
>>17668050
These crappy chairs they put next to the beds are really uncomfortable so its hard to switch off. /X/ is keeping me amused tho =)
>>
>>17667951
Thank you. The antidote is generally pretty successful and shouldn't cause any long term damage. Fingers X'd
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.