[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[desire to know more intensifies]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: spook.png (27 KB, 479x322) Image search: [Google]
spook.png
27 KB, 479x322
[desire to know more intensifies]
>>
>>17665225
Wow I want to read the op
>>
>>17665249

Is there an archive of it somewhere?
>>
>>17665267
Fuck if I know man it depends how old the thread in question is
>>
found it
>>
This game is still on the app store, OP..any brave soul willing to try it?
>>
Firstly: Fuck this retarded dude for having such nickname on normiebook
Second: this is bullshit and I can smell it all the way from Europe, hidden messages in unknown vidya, ye, right
Third: I can believe some idiot try to shill his/her shitty game on /x/

Sage
>>
>>17665662
It is a page that people can "like", so it isn't a personal page where the person has their name set to it. That would be even worse lol.

But yea most likely the owner of the page knows the developer or some shit and this was an attempt to get people to buy it.
>>
>>17665675
>It is a page that people can "like"
Anon, this misses the point of taiwanian rug cleaning board, and advertise to normies as well
Do you see like button here?
>>
>>17665714
...? He was explaining to the guy that the page in OP's pic wasnt on a personal fb page wtf
>>
>>17665411

holy shit anon, you da real mvp
>>
The game is on Google Play. I'm gonna download it and play through it. Anything else I should do /x/philes?
>>
>>17665675

Uh no, the page is asking about the thread about it that was posted here in 2013, so I doubt they're trying to shill the game unless it's a really long, elaborate troll/shill that's been 3+ years in the making.

tl;dr - No.
>>
>>17665724
Yep, you should kill yourself for having such retarded ideas and easy to influence brain
>>
>>17665741
Not my fault that you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself.
>>
>>17665741
muh $2
>>
>>17665724

I found it on Steam, it just came out today:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/449310

I wonder two things:

a) Is this creepy part of the game an actual easter egg that was put in intentionally?

b) Is it present in the PC version?

Either way, I bought it and will report back with any weird findings.
>>
>>17665757
Good job anon. let's get to the bottom of this together.
>>
>>17665662

you are and idiot :^)
>>
>>17665777
Check'd
>>
>>17665411

How did you find this?
>>
>>17665795
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/12732057/#q12733256
>>
>>17665411

OP made it sound less gay. NM
>>
it's their personal belief, nothing more .. except maybe some wanted to enslave us.. but that fight is over. we're free.. be happy, you know?
>>
>fake
or
>made on purpose by devs for attention
>>
>>17665225
Whatever happened with Kanye Quest? Was it really a cult recruiting tool? I mean the cultish secret stuff is in the game, but was it just for lulz?
>>
Creepypastas about games are always the same - SHIT.
>>
Pretty sure the guy who made the game (phubans) is admin of that Facebook page.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.