[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /x/ I have a bit of a different story for y'all. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: giphy (1).gif (2 MB, 245x343) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2 MB, 245x343
So, /x/ I have a bit of a different story for y'all.

I moved in to my current place almost a year and a half ago. It's a big place, lots of squeaky wood on the doors, it's in the middle of nowhere so it gets really fucking dark at night.

But I feel safe here, because of a certain something I've decided to call the Benefactor.

On my first few nights here , it rained really hard while I was away from home. I came back to see half my block was in complete darkness. I was sort of spooked, so I went straight to my room and locked the door. I inmediately remembered I hadn't locked the main door before going up. I was too spooked to go back (and my only light source had died, so it was pretty much impossible), so I went to bed. At about 2 am, the lights came back on. I woke up and decided to go lock the door. Much to my surprise, the door was locked. I am positive it wasn't me, because I always leave the key inside, and this time it wasn't.

Another time, I came back home late to find my porch light on, which was quite nice, as I would have had to stumble along the darkness to find the switch otherwise. This kind of small thing has been happening with some frequency, and it can be anywhere from keeping my room's floor clean to locking some doors.

I've seen the benefactor only once, one day when I came home earlier than I usually do. I only caught a glimpse, but I distinctly remember a feminine figure with shiny blond hair.

I've come to learn what she likes and what she doesn't, but I still don't know anything about her. I feel like I should thank her, but I don't know how. wat do, /x?
>>
Thats really cool dude. I feel like if her presence is around you and you feel it you can likely just talk to her. Maybe ask her to give you a clue that shes there
>>
>>17665100
I've thought of doing that. I've noticed she does have a penchant for eavesdropping, and that she's a bit posessive. For example, one time I was talking to a friend about bringing some friends over (some girls were mentioned) , and a window closed in the upper floor. Hard.

That's something she does, btw. Whenever I do something she doesn't like at home, she opens my drawers or slams one door or a window.
>>
>>17665066
Bumping for interest,tell us more OP
>>
You probably just have a squatter stealing your shit to be honest. And due to schizophrenia you think they're a ghost.
>>
Hmmmm

>locks the door when you forget it
>leaves the light on for you
>cleans your room

OP are you sure she's not your mom?
>>
>>17665153
This
>>
>>17665119
A funny thing I've noticed is that she's sort of shy. Whenever I walk around the house naked, or just go from the shower, I get the distinct feeling she's on the opposite room or just outside.
Sometimes I feel like just going full master of the manor and saying stuff like "Send the visitors away! I am not to be disturbed the remainder of the evening, as I will be far too busy calling people faggot on imageboards!" out loud.
>>
>>17665156
My mom lives 3 states away from me. It'd be a bit complicated for her to tend to my dad and me at the same time.

>>17665153
Except I haven't had anything stolen from me.
>>
>>17665172
Is your mom blonde? Is there any chance you were adopted?
>>
>>17665181
Nope. Both me and my mom are brown people with black hair and I resemble her side of the family. Plus , my 2 brothers are very similar to me.

ALSO, she seems to like Debussy's Claire de Lune.
>>
>>17665248
Public records or your landlord should have a list of previous tenants, ask neighbors if they've seen your roommate and give them the description you gave us. The entity sounds incredibly maternal, even though it seems like part of you suspects she's being romantically territorial. To me, it comes across as her being pissed about you, as she sees it, trying to sneak girls into your room without clearing it first with her. I'd also suggest investing in discreet nannycams or something like that. Has anyone else had any experiences there?
>>
>>17665066
Cover the floor with powder and install some nannycams. Make sure to upload whatever content you get.
>>
>>17665277
I asked the old lady who lived here about this some time ago. She said the house was empty for some time because there was some dispute with the guy who built it and the people who handled the land. The guy who built it says he built it for his daughter, who did live here for a while but moved out after she married.
>>
>>17665300
Did you ever have any shit like this happen before you moved in there?

The squatter thing is definitely starting to seem more likely
>>
>>17665296
None of you have answered my question, tho. What could I do to thank meido ghost for taking care of me ?
>>
>>17665336
Just give her the D
>>
>>17665312
Well, I checked all the rooms and closets when I came in, and I clean them regularly, as my autism forbids me from leaving the other rooms unattended. I've yet to find something that would indicate someone else living here.
>>
>>17665343
Sometimes, after I shower or whatever, I spend some time naked. Let her be mirin for a bit if she wants to.
>>
Cook up something nice and set a place for her at the table. Try talking aloud and If she doesn't respond bust out the ouija board and straight up ask.
>>
File: 1461900527486.jpg (94 KB, 415x515) Image search: [Google]
1461900527486.jpg
94 KB, 415x515
>>17665066
its a demon bra
>>
>>17665172
Do you check the house/yard for people when this stuff happens,did you look into the history of the house?Do you live near a graveyard?
>>
>>17665401
Yes, yes and no. But I do live near a corn field and a river.
>>
>>17665416
Did anyone drown in the part of the river you live by?
>>
>>17665401
ALSO, I forgot to mention.

Animals seem to die frequently near my home. I hope it's unrelated, but I've had to fish drowned cats out of the pool more times than I assume is normal, and a whole nest of swallows was found mysteriously dead in one of the trees in the yard.
>>
>>17665336
Until we get a decent grasp on what she is, we dunno
>>
>>17665336
Try talking to her honestly. Tell her that you dont want any trouble and you want to coexist harmoniously and that if she needs anything or has an unresolved issue you're willing to lend a hand. By the way, from what you told us you know her preferences so try no to offend her but dont please too much
>>
>>17665436
Pest control?
>>
>>17665380
Op refrain from using spirit boards. Using them is like leaving that cabin's door open in the middle of the woods
>>
>>17665495
Yeah it's probably a bad idea.You could probably leave an offering of food and wine when you leave the house,see if it's still there when you get back
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.