[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any secret society type organizations that do good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: questionsfry-panique-questions.jpg (67 KB, 323x301) Image search: [Google]
questionsfry-panique-questions.jpg
67 KB, 323x301
Are there any secret society type organizations that do good for humanity rather than harm?
>>
The Freemasons do charity and community service work, I believe.
>>
File: kinightofx.jpg (114 KB, 452x541) Image search: [Google]
kinightofx.jpg
114 KB, 452x541
>Are there any secret society type organizations that do good...

How would we know if they are secret?
>>
>>17664730
>be me
>see litter
>see camera
>shoot camera
>dispose of litter properly

I am content on remaining anonymous.
>>
>>17664730
>implying they're not the good guys
Bad guys shit out in the open and have no shame.
>>
>>17664730
The democrats
>>
>>17664730
The Aryan Brotherhood pays people to kill pedophiles and rapists.

Cash, drugs, whatever. You pick your payment.
>>
>>17665032
When they're not running prison drug rings that is.
>>
>>17665078
How do you think they get the drugs to pay you with?
>>
>>17664733
The free masons in my local community do charity shit (like sell food and stuff) and my mom gets food from them all the time, and they asked her If me and my brothers were interested in becoming members. We declined tho because it sounded boring as shit. Some kid who I went to school with joined them because his dad was a part of them. he was a total looser but he was an okay guy at heart.

And that's the time anon almost joined the fag masons! Also I apologize for my shitty writing i am on a mobile device.
>>
File: Collapse.jpg (31 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
Collapse.jpg
31 KB, 400x279
Yes, lots. Though many are infiltrated so we don't know to what extent.

But, essentially it is a big war between the controllers who are largely called "the cabal" and the people who would like to see humanity be free, called "the alliance".

You won't hear many say that! They don't want you to be hopeful. In fact, the alliance are gaining ground at an incredible rate. This goes beyond the world as well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.