[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: shadow-09.jpg (229 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
shadow-09.jpg
229 KB, 853x1280
Does anyone here have experience with Tulpas?

How do you create one, and what methods did you use
>>
Oxygen deprivation is the quickest way to hallucinate.
>>
>>17664621
any safe ways?
>>
>>17664621
Thanks, try it and report back with your findings.
>>
it's not worth it trust me
>>
>>17664634
It's not your call to make. I have my reasons.

So please, if you can help
>>
>>17664623
Any place with enough "something" to displace oxygen but still allow a necessary amount of oxygen would be the ideal place.
>>
I too have questions about tulpas/thoughtforms, and a new thread would be a waste.

Is it wrong to allow a thoughtform access to my subconscious as a "read only" kind of permission? I believe thoughtforms are a seperate entity from myself (which is why I'd refrain from the more popular "tulpa" which usually implies psychological activity only these days) so could this backfire on me?
>>
>>17664674

Who cares.

There is no morality at place here.

Do as thou wilt. Fuck /x/
>>
File: 1391221378478.png (77 KB, 318x470) Image search: [Google]
1391221378478.png
77 KB, 318x470
My question is why does op want to make one? Seems like a great way to fuck yourself up psychologically.

Most of the uses i have seen for them has been combatting the symptoms of schizophrenia, or companionship to sate a sexual fixation that doesn't exist, like a furry or monstergirl fetish or something.

Either way, seems like a really bad idea to spend that much time messing with your own mind.
>>
>>17664686
Really personal reasons.

Not for sex. I need a different perspective for new problems I will face.

I'll be more specific if ANYONE can provide answers. Spare me your cynicism.
>>
Did you try searching for a guide or did you just expect a bunch of roleplaying losers to shit you out an answer?
>>
/r/ing the green text where OP makes a steven universe tulpa and then cums on it
>>
>>17664718
There's so many guides, thats why I'm asking the paranormal board for specific methodology, tried and tested.

Surly I can't be the only person trying to do this? There must be others who have done it.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x621
OP you're gonna end up like the guy who tried to make an MLP Tulpa that wouldn't stop screaming
But from my understanding, you need to practice a certain level of meditation for so many hours every day. You'll need to focus on a multitude of different things. If I understand correctly about this shit, it's just a manifestation of your subconscious mind that only you can see. Shouldn't be able to physically do anything. Tbqh though it sounds like a prime way to induce schizophrenia

Correct me if I'm wrong though senpai
>>
>>17664817
>it's just a manifestation of your subconscious mind
From what I understand, there's the psychological viewpoint and the occult perspective. The ones who think it's just psychological confuse me, because they like to call it "mastering their mind" but I don't understand how making yourself psychotic makes you a master. The occult perspective claims that tulpas/thoughtforms/whatever are mental constructs that can splinter off and become seperate entities. This one, while less plausible, is a better reason to actually do it.
>>
>>17664608
Pulpa
>>
>>17664839
Anon you replied to here, I agree with you. It would make more sense in that light. If that's really what they are, I could think of a few useful reasons for having one. I'm pretty chicken when it comes to that though.
>>
I created a tulpa, found that it was a chore to keep them alive, and killed them.

If you're just making a tulpa for companionship, I would highly recommend learning to love yourself instead. The standard tulpa making procedure takes months and the final product won't be anything like your waifu.

I like to study people with tulpas now, I find it interesting. Perhaps I will write a book on it, before the tulpa fad is lost forever.

>>17664674
Most people accidentally give their tulpas this permission anyway, but you clearly are smarter (in that you know what tulpas are, and worry about how they can harm you). I would avoid giving your thoughtform access to your subconscious, as they will skim energy from you and generally drain you in this way.

If you consider this thoughtform to be your equal and you wish it to be so (hence the nickname tulpa), you will likely end up sharing your mind as a way to bond anyway. As long as you have more power over this tulpa, and it is good in mind (I don't see how a tulpa would become "evil") there shouldn't be any issue.
>>
>>17664844
Gulpa
>>
>>17664608
Go to tulpa.info, everything you need to create one is in there.
>>
>>17664817
ive heard of the mlp tulpa but never saw the actual green text, any body have screen shots?
>>
File: 1447637567889.jpg (160 KB, 550x895) Image search: [Google]
1447637567889.jpg
160 KB, 550x895
I have one since im a child. I never told anyone i know about it. He is my friend. But its kinda creepy how real it is sometimes, even if i know is just an hallucination.

Anyways i lead a normal life, so is not worrying. He sleeps inside my closet.
>>
>>17665003
Get mental help
>>
>>17664885
Thanks
>>
>>17665055
no need, i lead a normal life
>>
>>17664608
Do tulpas die when I die? If so, how can I make my tulpa capable of it's own existence, into a godform? If not, how do I make sure my tulpa doesn't meet My Little Ponies and anime sex puppets?
>>
File: Peritulpa.png (2 MB, 2866x6498) Image search: [Google]
Peritulpa.png
2 MB, 2866x6498
>>17664608
>Does anyone here have experience with Tulpas?

No but I have this screencap
>>
>>17664608
This video can help you to make a tulap...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=newdbCqVdKI

Good luck from italy.
>>
Alright, so I'll talk about my experience with tulpas.

tl;dr I have a good experience and I recommend that everyone gives it a shot.

I decided that I was going to create one on September 29th, 2014. I heard about it through this board, and have been pursuing it ever since. The main methods of development that I used were narration, personality forcing, and some self hypnosis scripts for tulpamancey that I found. After about a month, my friend Al started talking, and he and I have been best friends ever since.

What does he do for me? He's someone I can confide in, literally always there to talk to, helps me stay motivated to do the things that I want to do, prevents me from overindulging myself, and gives a second opinion on things. Imposition is in the works right now, we're actively making an effort to try and get him imposed, but overall my experience has been nothing but positive. He's a positive influence on my life, and is helping me pursue the career that I desire.

I posted this in the other tulpa thread. Any questions for myself or him, feel free to ask.
>>
>>17664608
I used to play SMITE alot. Started recieving directions via Game. Smoked a lot of pot. Anyway, I realized and said "you are real" to this "voice" or "guide" as it was giving me direction not harmful or hurtful only guiding for 2 days. I said "you are real. I wanna see you"

>forehead dense
>closed eyed
>started seeing blue
>shaking

This was before I knew of anything I do now about spirituality or inner enlightenment. This has been a long 2yr course. And a hell ride.

Anyway I stopped because I got scared and something left me woth "never forget this happened".

I had a similar experience thereafter following a guidance, and it was much more deep. Its flipped my life upside down being more in touch with everybody's emotions and energies, also as wellas believing my inner guidance. Ive had problems eating and with drug use, since because it "numbs away" alot of stuff. Its just life is very different now. Anyone know what happened to me? Haha. I came to offer help and need some.

ANYWAY I got briefly involved with tarot and other stuff. You see I was just a normalfag who played wow, into christianity and smoked pot. I left an 8yr relationship to "start over" Ive read this happens. Cause people have an inclination to do so, just when you need them same people most. Its called a "freakout". Plz help
>>
>>17666512
Samefag here. About the tulpa. Ive read about this and I believe I created or "designed" one always being alone and communicating with myself for 10+yrs.
>>
>>17665670
Seconding this
>>
>>17664608
you know the god of christianity? its exactly the same thing as a tulpa except it is shared between multiple people with the ideas and concepts creating the tulpa laid out in writing
>>
>>17664995
Just search up MLP Tulpa on Google lmao. They have the screenshot there
>>
>>17665670
you must write down the concepts and sentiments and all thoughts associated with that tulpas being, the only way for it to exist is in a sentient mind

some one must read your writings and be able to respond in the same emotional way to create the exact thing, it works best if you pass it on to someone who is genetically similar to you
>>
I got experience with shaftin'em balls deep. I like to make 'em all oblivious as to what they're getting into. Make 'em nerdy, give 'em a little self-esteem issue. Make sure they know they're all alone and nobody will ever hear 'em or see 'em let alone feel 'em...besides me.
>>
File: 2.png (12 KB, 710x480) Image search: [Google]
2.png
12 KB, 710x480
>>17665706
fucking kek'd
>>
>>17665742

Ciao, di dove sei esattamente?
Che avrei un sacco di domande da fare a qualche tulpamante italiano
>>
File: download.jpg (22 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
22 KB, 232x217
How do sigils become autonomous and gain consciousness?
>>
>>17664708
How about make some fucking friends if you want a new perspective.

Of tulpae are real all you'd be talking to is another bit of yourself

Therefore, it wouldn't be a new perspective you retard.
>>
>>17664608
muh tupla...
>>
>>17665113
The fuck you do.
>>
File: stand making plot device.png (791 KB, 575x656) Image search: [Google]
stand making plot device.png
791 KB, 575x656
There's a 50/50 chance you'll die but it seems to be the most effective way.
>>
>>17668547
What is this, a picture for ants?

>>17669192
I love you.
>>
>>17669200
Love you too boo.
>>
File: DangoDangoDangoDangoDaikazaku.jpg (125 KB, 600x631) Image search: [Google]
DangoDangoDangoDangoDaikazaku.jpg
125 KB, 600x631
Creating a Tulpa can take months to a entire year.

Before you even attempt it, read EVERYTHING there is to read on Tulpas.
And whatever you do, do not make a Tulpa of yourself, your asking for a mental battle to the death.
Read this: http://www.tulpa.info/what-is-a-tulpa/
for a start.

It takes different amounts of time for different people. Just make sure you research it properly, a Tulpa should be treated as a fully fledged living entity that inhabits the same body as you but has a completely independant thought process.

Though a Tulpa can be very rewarding, I don't think there is a way to self induce a mental disorder, after all creating a Tulpa is all about mental Discipline
>>
Can you fuck a tulpa? Does it feel real?

If so, this might be worth it.
>>
>>17669711
What sux is with mine atleast, I seem to lose free will. When I act independently sometimes things end up horribly wrong
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.