[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marble Hornets Disscussion - /mh/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 420x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 420x262
What was your favorite part of Marble Hornets, /x/? Are you sad about Clear Lakes 44?
>>
>>17664154
I'm on Entry #52
>>
As someone who has yet to hop on the train and get started with this, is there anything I must know going into it, all I really know now is something about some guys in masks?
>>
I honestly enjoyed most of it, regardless of what part. But EverymanHYBRID was much better. Loved that one.
>>
>>17664181
It's about Slenderman. Also there's a channel called totheark which you have to watch alongside the main channel. Other than that you can get the feel for the entire series pretty much from the 1st entry. It's very deep and has a lot of cryptic story elements, though.
>>
>>17664181
I recommended after you watch the first ten entries watch Night Mind's video. (Watch about the first ten entries) Just to get an in depth look at it.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>17664181
I recommended after you watch the first ten entries watch Night Mind's video. (Watch about the first ten entries) Just to get an in depth look at it.
>>17664238
I really liked Tribe Twelve it seems like it will never end.

I am making a webseries. :3
>>
>>17664154
In a way I think the series is better binge-watched. I remember when I got to the series it was only on about 52 or 53 videos and I watched all of them over the course of like two days. After that it felt like the upload schedule kind of dragged on by comparison.

A lot of the other Slenderman series have advantages over it, but most of them only upload like two or three times a year now.

I hate Clear Lakes 44 because it just doesn't feel like it's going anywhere or leading up to anything.
>>
>>17664412
CL44 is cancelled. It's a long story, but the team behind it broke up and the guy who played Jay in MH is all that's left. He'll reboot it eventually, but until then it's dead.
>>
>>17664412
>doesn't feel like it's going anywhere or leading up to anything.
This was pretty much the case. There were tons of creative differences that lead to a the crawl of a beginning that we got, and even after half the team left, they still couldn't decide what direction the story should take. The whole production was a mess and it shows.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
>>17664412
I just start watching it around 2 weeks ago, I got ill and the series was over so I got to Entry #52, I plan on binge watching it today
>>17664495
In a way, I kinda liked Clear Lakes. Probably the VHS colors
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.