[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need healing, PLEASE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
Hello, /x/. I'm aware that there is a large variety of people on here, plenty of whom are involved in 'Magick' or spirituality, including various forms of energy/magick based healing. I was wondering if anyone here might be willing to give me a bit of their time and energy to heal me. I've been sick for the past week or so and now it escalated to the point that I'm having chest and back pain just from coughing so much.
>>
>>17663063
Also, if there is ANYTHING I can offer in return, let me know.
>>
Please excuse the obvious question. Have you seen a doctor? A week isnt really that long to be sick but if you're feeling worse than a normal cold or flu or have a crazy high temperature you should ser a doctor.
>>
>>17663072
No insurance, no money. Also, taken multiple strong medication over time and they haven't really made a dent.
>>
If you're too afraid to go to a doctor or can't for money reasons, try taking echinacea and get some goldenrod tea. echinacea helps the immune system and goldenrod is good for infections (last time i got bronchitis i was a heavy smoker and after drinking a crapton of goldnrod i was coughing up all sorts of terrible stuff). It might help.
>>
>>17663073
Don't take strong medications or any medication at all unless you arr dying. Modern medicines have all kind of chronic side effects that can ruin your life.
>>
>>17663081
Well, not strong, just over the counter crap
>>
>>17663074
I have no idea how to get that.
>>
>>17663063
I am a professional healer and have decided to channel my healing skills your way. Expect the illness to clear up completely within a few days.

As an added bonus, I'm going to channel clarity of mind as well. If you have any problems which have been bothering you, try to tackle them within the week and you should find them far easier to solve.
>>
>>17663137
Thanks friend. do you need anything in return?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38 KB, 266x200
lol OP is going to die from pneumonia and he thinks /x/ is going to save him
>>
>>17663163
>pneumonia
There are no other symptoms, its literally just a sinus infection or something.
>>
>>17663073
I don't know where you are locationed but in the US a emergency room can't turn you away.
>>
>>17663205
it not urgent enough to warrant an er trip right now
>>
>>17663194
Go to the fucking doctor have you ever visited x before? Jesus
>>
>>17663206
You don't know that? And why wait till it gets to that point? I just read a article not to long ago where a woman thought she had just a sore muscle but it turned out to be skin cancer. You can know for sure.
>>
File: pentagram.jpg (40 KB, 478x490) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.jpg
40 KB, 478x490
Even we go to doctors.. but I recognize your predicament. Try to focus on a feeling of health. Envision yourself getting better. Try to feel your energy wash over you as it heals you.
>>
>>17663063
I really hope you get well right now. Maybe cook some bone broth, it's good for your heath *hugs*
>>
>>17663213
I don't have the money to pay the bill afterward so i cant go unless it gets worse.
>>17663215
thanks, will try this
>>
>>17663236
Thanks friend.
>>
>>17663243
no problem
>>
>>17663243
They are not going to come knocking on your door and drag you out of the house kicking and screaming. Your credit rating WILL take a huge hit but other than that nothing happens. Your biggest issue will be affording any medicine if you're prescribed any but at least you can have a professional look at you.
>>
>>17663063
>I was wondering if anyone here might be willing to give me a bit of their time and energy to heal me. I've been sick for the past week or so and now it escalated to the point that I'm having chest and back pain just from coughing so much.
Praying for God to heal you in Jesus' name, Anon.

When it happens, go tell a Man of God what happened and give thanks to God.
>>
>>17663067
>>>17663063 (OP)
>Also, if there is ANYTHING I can offer in return, let me know.

My intercessory prayer is completely free.
>>
>>17663063
Go vegan, that will help.
>>
File: 1432420253892.jpg (364 KB, 1280x950) Image search: [Google]
1432420253892.jpg
364 KB, 1280x950
Drink some honey and milk tea. That's great for shit like that.
Steal some stuff from the apothecary if you're that sick. Run in with a scarf and hat on, preferably if it's dark, steal it and then run out and hide in the bushes for a few hours. It needs to be dark though.
>>
>>17663063
I'll keep you in my thoughts. I'll try my best.
>>
>>17663063
We have a lot of healers around here, people call them "doctors". They use some weird kind of healing magic, but seems to work most of time. You could try contacting with one.
>>
Coltsfoot+mullein 1~2tsp per cup of water steeped for 15 min. May also be smoked(for coughs). Garlic+ginger+echinacea+mega doses of vit C(for infections/fever)
>>
I lit you a candle, OP. That's about as occult as I get.
>>
>>17663137
I'm another sick guy. I've been like this for half a year and docs don't find the cause, as the symptoms are really varied. Mostly related to head, neck, chest and stomach.

Could you help me too, please? It's annoying as hell and I really need to be 200% next two months. Thanks in advance. I know some healers are legit because I've seen them work with some people I know.
>>
>>17663206
Then why do you need to be healed? Suck it up.
>>
File: 1425601809590.png (127 KB, 275x213) Image search: [Google]
1425601809590.png
127 KB, 275x213
just heal the guy already
>>
>>17663287
>Your credit rating WILL take a huge hit but other than that nothing happens
(USA) One of my most prominent memories is my mother's car getting seized at 11 PM, courtesy of a hospital's collection agency (which had won a judgment on her). There had only been $700 left owing.

That was years ago, but I'm sure they're still total wankers.
>>
>>17665131
>money
>not the devil
>>
>>17663063
Done, just channelled my energy against your problem
>>
>>17663122
Don't you have bio/herbal stores in your area? I also believe you can order online.
>>
There is an excellent tonic made from kitten parks you take that kitten that is in your picture throw it in a blender and you make a sort of pate and you feed that kitten that you blend it up to the other kittens and then you throw them all in a blender and blend those up and you take that had to and you make it into chili. That , if you drink it in the full moonlight saying 15 times in a row the devil is my master and I suck his dick for fun you will become cured buyseasons magical light.
>>
Try cutting off your pecker, and shaving your nutts. Seems crazy, i know, but it turns out that what can really alleviate a lot of stressful symptoms in life and lead to less problems.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.