[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guardian Angels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Guardian_Angel_1900.jpg (1 MB, 1215x1800) Image search: [Google]
Guardian_Angel_1900.jpg
1 MB, 1215x1800
How do you know if a spirit or something is looking after you?

I have always had extremely bad luck. However, recently I feel that my luck is unusually positive. Here, let me give you a list of everything that has happened to me recently.

>I get shitfaced and decide to drive. I get pulled over...fuck I'm going to get a dui. The cop talks to me and says that he knows I'm drunk, but calls me a cab and lets me get off WITHOUT ANYTHING.

>I was in debt to two organizations. 2 months ago, I get a check from a company I used to work for 4 years ago. They forgot to pay me some money and I was given 5k. I paid off both of my debts.

>My ex-fiance (who cheated on me) married some random beaner and now has a child with him. I found the wedding photos on facebook and lost it. I decided to go drink and spent ~$200.00. Literally, the next fucking day I get a check for $500.00.

I feel guilty that I have all of this good luck. I am not trying to push it, but I just want to know what is going on?
>>
Luck is luck. You want to think of your fortune, is good things or bad things happening to you, and call it luck. This is not what luck is, though. Grace you have bestowed upon others returns to you, for better or worse.
>>
It's a phenomenon I experience and can't make sense of.
For one reason or another the world seems to grant me whatever I desire with one exception.
>>
Idk
>>
I wish I had that kind of luck. I'm jelly bro, but hopefully you're a good person who deserves it.

I know it's envious of me and I shouldn't feel that way, but when shitty people get whatever they want it makes me feel bad.
>>
File: d4pnkcd.png (383 KB, 3250x3537) Image search: [Google]
d4pnkcd.png
383 KB, 3250x3537
>>17662932
if you're alive then your 'guardian angel' is looking out for you, though its effectiveness depends on your cooperation. some people have a more direct connection than others. pic related; mine is basically princess bubblegum :/
>>
File: 18000.jpg (168 KB, 859x688) Image search: [Google]
18000.jpg
168 KB, 859x688
>>
>racist, irresponsible drunk driver is given leave to continue spreading misery and gamble with other people's lives

Your guardian angel is Satan.
>>
File: gustave_dore_dante_the_empyrean.jpg (337 KB, 977x1210) Image search: [Google]
gustave_dore_dante_the_empyrean.jpg
337 KB, 977x1210
>>17662932

Second-hand story:

>Ukrainian girl
>7
>creepy old man asks her where the school is and if she can lead him there
>she takes him there
>creepy old man says he has something to show her in the basement
>little girl finds it odd since he didn't seem to know where the school was, but now he knows the basement
>girl hears a voice in her head: RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN
>it doesn't stop until she runs for her life
>they never find the pedo

I heard versions of this very often, and all the people say it was clearly a voice, not a strong thought of their own.
>>
>>17662932

You probably have an important mission, like most of us, and God sees to it that you get your crazy ass to that mission.

Get a grip, man.
>>
File: 1451088508564.jpg (13 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1451088508564.jpg
13 KB, 255x200
>>17663390
Your guardian angel is like Princess bubblegum, from Adventure time.

People like you are the reason most people don't take discussions of the paranormal seriously, you know.
>>
>>17662932
>lets me get off WITHOUT ANYTHING.

It's called being white.
>>
>>17664692
How could you describe the color blue to someone with no eyes with which to see the sky or sea?

Perhaps the best way that person can describe their angel is by comparing it to someone else. In this case their personality, perhaps not necessarily their looks. Note use of the word: Basically. But if this person sees this entity and takes them as their face value and they happen to look like Princess Bubblegum, and I can't? Then how can I take them for an immediate liar, to them it would be the truth.

By the way it's literally raining cats and dogs outside. Go look.
>>
try the lotery
>>
>>17662932
There are beings watching over you, but only to the extent that you allow them. You have a reason for being on this plane, be it to experience great pleasure or great pain or anything in between. Whichever may be the case is completely of your choosing, and your angels will not interfere with that. Now this may seem cruel on their part (what if you were a holocaust victim, etc) but they know a great deal more than you do in your mortal form. Whatever happens in this life will ultimately help your spiritual progress.
>>
>>17664692
>Tom hella mad he can't catch jerry.
Anon, angels appear in "pleasant" and human "forms" to make it easier for us to comprehend. Chad Chazzworth Chadwick III would assume an angel was a demon in their natural appearance
>>
>>17664698
Apologists fuck off.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.